Author Topic: Please explain, GOP  (Read 364 times)

Offline Mary Ann

Please explain, GOP
« on: October 28, 2021, 10:05:23 AM »
Well, the drunken skank was up early with her diarrhea of the keyboard. There was a deleted post or two, so I assume some rational person attempted to answer her stupid questions, with predictable results.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215990371
Star Member NanceGreggs (26,489 posts)

Please explain, GOP

Please explain why you've never had the spine to stand up to Trump, and why - even after he lost you the House, the Senate, and the presidency - you still cower before him. (Is it possible he knows where your skeletons are buried, and he has nothing to lose by exposing them?)

Um, Trump stands for the issues that most of the R constituency want--low taxes, strong borders, law and order, FOLLOWING LAWS, etc.

Please explain why you are literally killing your own constituents by spreading falsehoods about the Covid vaccine, and encouraging them not to trust it? (Is it possible you're hoping that enough Covid deaths on Biden's watch will distract from the thousands of Covid deaths Trump's incompetence caused?)

Which "falsehoods" would those be? That the death rate for young, healthy people (including children) is very, very low? Did you know that the Covid deaths during Biden's ten months in office now exceed those during 2020? Oh, and just a little reminder--it was Trump who expedited development of the vaccines, and it was Heels-Up Harris who told people not to trust the vaccine.

Please explain why you are refusing to support Biden's initiatives that 75% of the country is in favour of - Democrats and Republicans? (Is it possible that you actually don't give a **** about the American people, and what they want?)

Well, when I was five I wanted a pony for Christmas. I didn't get it, because Santa knew it wouldn't have been a good thing. Just because (you say) 75% of people want FREE EVERYTHING, I bet near 0% want to pay for other people's goodies.

Please explain why you keep promoting the Big Lie, when you can't produce any evidence thereof? (Is it possible that you know the election was fair and secure, but you're too afraid of the Orange Buffoon's ire to admit it?)

One of your heroes, Jimmy Carter, said that the easiest way to commit election fraud was through absentee ballots. That's probably the only thing Carter was ever right about. (Of course, he changed his mind when he realized the only way for the D's to win in 2020 was through massive fraud.)

Please explain why you are so obviously terrified of having the events of January 6th investigated. (Is it possible that you and your party have so much to hide, you can't allow even the slightest possibility of scrutiny?)
can people as advancing their best interests. (Is it possible that your political interests are the only thing you are actually interested in?)
When the riots of 2020--which caused billions of dollars of damage, and at least two dozen deaths--are treated at least as seriously as a bunch of buffoons parading through the Capitol, then we can talk.

Please explain why your party is full of whack-job conspiracy theorists instead of intelligent people grounded in reality. (Is it possible you know that your 'base' is comprised of gullible idiots who believe anything - and if so, why are the dumbest people in the country the only people who believe anything you say?)

Wanna talk about whack-job conspiracy theorists? You've got more than a few in your party, Idiot. (Questions for you: Who won the presidency in 2000? How about 2004? Or 2016?)

Please explain why you believe a nation should be governed by those who don't believe in democracy, don't believe in the rule of law, don't believe in the Constitution. (Is it possible that you don't believe in any of things either - and are intent on destroying them in order to retain political power?)

Which side is hell-bent on destroying the Bill of Rights, for anyone who doesn't agree with them? Seems to me it's the Democrats trying to silence dissenting voices on Twitter, Facebook, etc. It's the Dems who want to shut down Fox News. AG Garland wants to send the FBI after parents who disagree with the crap being foisted on their kids by "woke" school boards.

Needless to say, these are just a few of the things the Republican party cannot explain - now or ever.

How dumb do you have to be to ask questions like these on a forum where anyone who COULD answer isn't allowed to post.

But eventually, the truth always outs - and those who thought their asses were covered will eventually find their behinds exposed for all to see.

The truth WILL out--in about a year and a week. Can't wait to watch the DU meltdown--kind of like 2010, and 2014. It was delicious!!!!

Patience, my friends - patience. The evil that took years to do will take time to be undone.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Re: Please explain, GOP
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2021, 10:11:33 AM »
I could explain all of that but it would be more expedient to just smash her in the mouth.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2021, 10:37:40 AM »
OK, Will Titts:

Star Member NanceGreggs (26,489 posts)

Please explain, GOP

Please explain why you've never had the spine to stand up to Trump, and why - even after he lost you the House, the Senate, and the presidency - you still cower before him. (Is it possible he knows where your skeletons are buried, and he has nothing to lose by exposing them?)

You stupid hagiographic mother****ers will NEVER get this, will you? MANY, MANY people don't care for Trump's style, but DO like the policies. There is no need to "stand up" to someone whose style I just don't care for. Our side doesn't need to worship its leaders as gods - that stuff is for you guys.

Please explain why you are literally killing your own constituents by spreading falsehoods about the Covid vaccine, and encouraging them not to trust it? (Is it possible you're hoping that enough Covid deaths on Biden's watch will distract from the thousands of Covid deaths Trump's incompetence caused?)

The vaccines your side suddenly learned to trust in late January were developed under Trump, so **** off. Also, if you vaccinated folk won't go out without double masks and you shun unvaccinated family members, then the vaccines are a piece of useless shit anyway and I don't blame anyone for not wanting it. If it was EBOLA, or something actually SERIOUS, I could see a more compelling need for the vaccine, but even then it would be to each his own. Either your ****ing vaccine works, or it doesn't, and your actions indicate to the world that YOU don't even have any faith in it. So **** off.

Please explain why you are refusing to support Biden's initiatives that 75% of the country is in favour of - Democrats and Republicans? (Is it possible that you actually don't give a **** about the American people, and what they want?)

I dispute your number and demand your source. And in any case, if 75% of the country was in favor of it, that would be enough for an entire CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT. In any event, if this shit DOES pass, I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ONE MORE WORD EVER AGAIN ABOUT WHAT ANY REPUBLICAN DID TO THE DEFICIT, EVER AGAIN.

Please explain why you keep promoting the Big Lie, when you can't produce any evidence thereof? (Is it possible that you know the election was fair and secure, but you're too afraid of the Orange Buffoon's ire to admit it?)

I think it was closer than the "official" count, and I am certain that Democrats are well-versed in stealing elections and "finding" votes. Luckily, your side is so incompetent that it will be too difficult to steal next time.

Which brings me to a suggestion for you dumbasses: if you're going to steal an election, maybe don't govern like you won in a landslide. Might help you cover your tracks.

Please explain why you are so obviously terrified of having the events of January 6th investigated. (Is it possible that you and your party have so much to hide, you can't allow even the slightest possibility of scrutiny?)
can people as advancing their best interests. (Is it possible that your political interests are the only thing you are actually interested in?)

It's hard to take a case of isolated hooliganism seriously when your side has been terrorizing American cities since before your latest Lord and Savior was elected. And that's what it was - hooliganism. You want to glorify it into a coup, but those people were equipped for an afternoon of horsing around, not a violent takeover of the government. Antifa has broken more glass in the past few days than those yokels broke almost a year ago.

Please explain why your party is full of whack-job conspiracy theorists instead of intelligent people grounded in reality. (Is it possible you know that your 'base' is comprised of gullible idiots who believe anything - and if so, why are the dumbest people in the country the only people who believe anything you say?)

You are a prolific poster on a site where several people believe that GWB used a machine to cause Hurricane Katrina. 

Please explain why you believe a nation should be governed by those who don't believe in democracy, don't believe in the rule of law, don't believe in the Constitution. (Is it possible that you don't believe in any of things either - and are intent on destroying them in order to retain political power?)

Nance: YOUR PARTY IS IN POWER RIGHT NOW.

Needless to say, these are just a few of the things the Republican party cannot explain - now or ever.

But eventually, the truth always outs - and those who thought their asses were covered will eventually find their behinds exposed for all to see.

Patience, my friends - patience. The evil that took years to do will take time to be undone.

**** off, collectivist dumbass.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2021, 10:55:01 AM »
How dumb do you have to be to ask questions like these on a forum where anyone who COULD answer isn't allowed to post.

Nance Greggs dumb.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2021, 11:33:44 AM »
I don't think the smelly old bat widder (as in "widow") Nan deserves any explanation about anything. 
apres moi, le deluge

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2021, 11:51:00 AM »
I don't think the smelly old bat widder (as in "widow") Nan deserves any explanation about anything.

This particular DUmpass is one of 3 main ones that get on my nerves. Unchallenged BS is all that is ever posted. I find it particularly amusing that she totally pretends  that she doesn't live in Canada without ever really revealing the fact that she actually does. The constant "we", "us", "our country" "our party" all tells me specifically that she doesn't want the other DUmpasses to know her points are as irrelevant as they are irritating, illogical, and ill informed. In other words, she's a chronic liar.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2021, 11:51:42 AM »
If I have to explain it, you DUmmies wouldn't want to understand anyway.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2021, 11:52:51 AM »
When I saw this thread title, before clicking it, I knew it would be yet another impotent verbose self-important spew from NanceGreggs.

"Diarrhea of the keyboard", :rotf: , PERFECT!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2021, 04:43:37 PM »

None of them do. They have some weird notion that unless they can be convinced then it can’t be true. No reason to even try and talk to that level of immaturity. Just point and laugh. They won’t admit it, but it eats them alive. We’ve had too many of them who have come over to CU and CC over the years who have told us that they can’t stand us laughing at them.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2021, 05:28:31 PM »
BFYTW
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Ferrance

• Signing the Blue State Blues
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2021, 06:22:17 PM »
When I saw this thread title, before clicking it, I knew it would be yet another impotent verbose self-important spew from NanceGreggs.

"Diarrhea of the keyboard", :rotf: , PERFECT!
That pretty much sums up every thread I've seen from that drunken sot. Maybe if she laid off the sauce she could answer her own questions but I doubt that.
The Democratic party is longest running racist organization in the country. Going strong for over 200 years.