Author Topic: Peter Alexander of NBC is reporting both the limo driver and tRump's Security Ch  (Read 883 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216864892

I think this thread is where they start realizing their new darling of the committee may not be what they think … on my phone so only bringing the OP over, and there’s another thread on this.

Totally Tunsie
Peter Alexander of NBC is reporting both the limo driver and tRump's Security Chief

are prepared to testify that the reported incident in the limo DID NOT occur. This was on Lester Holt's broadcast at 6:30. Stay tuned.

This actually goes along with a thought I had earlier today - that much of what Cassidy Hutchinson testified today was hearsay...things she was TOLD about, but didn't actually witness, i.e. limo incident, food throwing. She saw the aftermaths only and is relying on someone else describing the actual incidents. Don't get me wrong - I believe her as far as what she may have been told and find her credible, but this is a huge loophole in her testimony.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline CC27

I saw that on Twitter

Offline RuralNc

Something about Trump grabbing the steering wheel of the limo. Dang. He must have some really, really, long arms. :rotf:

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Arrived home and caught the last 10 minutes of Bret Baier's nightly news show, and he said acknowledged that Peter Alexander (lib-NBC) and Fox's own David Spunt had confirmed that this was entire Bravo Sierra.

If this were an actual trial with defense counsel, anything that woman (although I'm not a biologist) said was heresay and should be disallowed.

Anyway DUmmies:

:nelson:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Ralph Wiggum

A few select nuggets from the DUmp thread:

Mike Nelson (8,893 posts)

12. Hmm...

... seems weird that the committee would highlight an incident that did not occur! I would have made sure the incident happened, or leave it off my list of questions. The committee is full of intelligent people... how could this happen?

Star Member crazylikafox (2,625 posts)

17. Why would we necessarily believe the secret service?

They supported Trump. Remember Biden replaced Trump’s secret service detail when he came in office?

Star Member DemocratSinceBirth (97,773 posts)

18. Do you really think the committee members are so stupid they didn't corroborate her testimony?

"C'mon, man."

Yes, yes I do.

Star Member riversedge (63,808 posts)

33. Here is the actual tweet from Peter Alexander........

lots of comments but Peter has not responded back

@PeterAlexander
🚨 A source close to the Secret Service tells me both Bobby Engel, the lead agent, and the presidential limousine/SUV driver are prepared to testify under oath that neither man was assaulted and that Mr. Trump never lunged for the steering wheel.
5:24 PM · Jun 28, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Star Member Mr.Bill (16,955 posts)

39. So...

unnamed source. For now I will go with person testifying on national TV under oath. For now.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Arrived home and caught the last 10 minutes of Bret Baier's nightly news show, and he said acknowledged that Peter Alexander (lib-NBC) and Fox's own David Spunt had confirmed that this was entire Bravo Sierra.

If this were an actual trial with defense counsel, anything that woman (although I'm not a biologist) said was heresay and should be disallowed.

Anyway DUmmies:

:nelson:

[/DUmbass]
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Thanks Ralph.

Some of them are smelling the stench of the bullshit and aren’t liking it.

I think there was a lot of embellishment to her story it just a lot of hearsay.

I thought I read these people weren’t being put under oath, but I have a job and can’t watch the circus .. uh committee hearings.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
One of them even posted basically they didn’t care if it was true or not. They stayed since this is being tried in the court of public opinion they were fine with lies.

There’s another thread over there about gerrymandering where one of them is openly trying to get ideas in how to commit voter fraud.

Fine upstanding people that they are.

KC

*Stolen

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
This is kinda tangential to what the DUmp Monkies are spooging themselves over in this thread, but it's in the same vein of absolute chicanery going on in "The Committee".

Liz Cheney puts up a MEAN TWEET that directly contradicts the assertion she was trying to make...

This whole shit show is a joke of cosmic proportions...
« Last Edit: June 28, 2022, 07:29:29 PM by DefiantSix »
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline RuralNc

Sweet Momma. Its getting good. A few different threads now. I think they see this nothingburger for what it is. Already making excuses..

Offline Mr Mannn

They may be prepared to testify but Democrats are in charge. All exculpatory evidence will be squashed and never revealed.

Offline ADsOutburst

... seems weird that the committee would highlight an incident that did not occur! I would have made sure the incident happened, or leave it off my list of questions. The committee is full of intelligent people... how could this happen?

No, it's not weird. To this day, there are democrats who decry the killing of a security guard by the rioters, which... didn't happen.

18. Do you really think the committee members are so stupid they didn't corroborate her testimony?

"C'mon, man."

At this point, it's pellucidly clear they don't care what's true and what isn't.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

No, it's not weird. To this day, there are democrats who decry the killing of a security guard by the rioters, which... didn't happen.

At this point, it's pellucidly clear they don't care what's true and what isn't.

To quote George Costanza, "It's not a lie, if you believe it."

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Something about Trump grabbing the steering wheel of the limo. Dang. He must have some really, really, long arms. :rotf:

And the ability to phase through solid matter like Kitty Pride of the X-Men. The passenger compartment and driver's compartment of The Beast are two seperate spaces with no passage between them.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
Let's be honest, how unlikely is it that Liz Cheney never rode in the beast as the daughter of a two-term vice president? Wouldn't this technically show that she is LYING to the American people for a political agenda? She KNOWS how damn implausible that story was yet said nothing.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Karin

Anyone who fell for this Keanu Reeves movie tale is an absolute cretin.  Every single word she said was laughable, including the dripping ketchup.

From the thread:

Star Member TheRealNorth (6,050 posts)

7. Maybe she was a plant

To try to discredit the J6 Committee. Spread some easily-disprovable shit that she was "told" had happened (thus getting her off from perjury), while mixing in some truth so that the Republicans could try to discredit everything.

I could see that happening.

Of course!  Everything is a false flag operation to these morons. 
« Last Edit: June 29, 2022, 08:00:02 AM by Karin »

Offline Ralph Wiggum

Anyone who fell for this Keanu Reeves movie tale is an absolute cretin.  Every single word she said was laughable, including the dripping ketchup.

It was a bouncy that made it into congressional testimony.

Offline jukin

12. Hmm...

... seems weird that the committee would highlight an incident that did not occur!

No that is the entirety and sole purpose of the Stalinist kangaroo committee, to highlight an incident that did not occur.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline SVPete

12. Hmm...

Let me explain:

1. Americans weren't interested in Pelosiroo's previous Kangaroo Kourt proceedings, and mostly ignored the proceedings.

2. NBA playoffs and championship games got more viewers. (I wonder how many SF Bay Area DU-folk watched the Warriors' games instead of Pelosiroo's Kangaroo Kourt proceedings)

3. NHL playoffs and championship games got more viewers.

4. Pelosiroo's Kangaroo Kourtiers hyped highly dubious incendiary testimony to try to grab ratings, and just as with Dan Blather's Memogate fiasco, the incendiary testimony got doused by reality in less than 14 hours, :rotf: . I wonder whether the star of their shit-show got handed a script and a promise she would not be prosecuted for perjury.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

No that is the entirety and sole purpose of the Stalinist kangaroo committee, to highlight an incident that did not occur.

Reminds me a bit of when Harry Reid claimed that Mitt Romney didn't file his taxes, sans proof. The allegation was more important than facts, because who needs facts when one has an outrageous claim.

Kingmaker James Clyburn also infamously said this:

House Majority Whip James Clyburn defends Democrats who jumped on Thursday's Buzzfeed story that was debunked by special counsel Robert Mueller's office by noting that they all qualified their statements with, "if this is true."

"When you preface your statement with 'if this is true,' that, to me, gives you all the cover you need," Clyburn said on FOX News Sunday. "If they had said something as if it were true, then that would be one thing to be concerned about, but they've all said, 'if this is true.'"

LINKY

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Reminds me a bit of when Harry Reid claimed that Mitt Romney didn't file his taxes, sans proof. The allegation was more important than facts, because who needs facts when one has an outrageous claim.

Kingmaker James Clyburn also infamously said this:

House Majority Whip James Clyburn defends Democrats who jumped on Thursday's Buzzfeed story that was debunked by special counsel Robert Mueller's office by noting that they all qualified their statements with, "if this is true."

"When you preface your statement with 'if this is true,' that, to me, gives you all the cover you need," Clyburn said on FOX News Sunday. "If they had said something as if it were true, then that would be one thing to be concerned about, but they've all said, 'if this is true.'"

LINKY

Don’t forget that when Harry Reid was asked about that false claim and pointed out it was a LIE, his simple response was “it worked didn’t it?”

KC

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

From https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2022/06/today-at-the-show-trial.php , after pointing out how implausible Hutchinson’s testimony was and that the driver and Secret Service agent were prepared to contradict her under oath:

Let’s see if the young Ms. Hutchinson ends up with a book deal in a few months.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Ralph Wiggum

Don’t forget that when Harry Reid was asked about that false claim and pointed out it was a LIE, his simple response was “it worked didn’t it?”

KC

True, hadn't heard that mentioned since Rush passed away. He loved ripping apart Dingy Harry.

Offline SVPete

:ohmy:

NBC News: Secret Service officially announces agents ready to testify -- and dispute Hutchinson hearsay; Update: Another discrepancy?

https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2022/06/29/nbc-news-secret-service-announces-agents-ready-to-testify-and-dispute-hutchinson-hearsay-n479556

What a clusterfark, and what an avoidable clusterfark. The House Select Committee on January 6 had a good eyewitness in Cassidy Hutchinson, and had they stuck with what Hutchinson had personally witnessed, yesterday would have been their biggest step forward.

Instead, they decided to have her roam into the realm of hearsay, and it’s going to blow up in their faces. Allahpundit noted yesterday that sources were reporting that Donald Trump’s Secret Service detail was prepared to take the unprecedented step of publicly testifying about Trump’s actions while under their care. This morning, the Secret Service made it official — they want to be heard:
Update: That may not be the only challenge to Hutchinson’s credibility. And this one goes to Hutchinson’s direct testimony, not hearsay from ABC News):

Former Trump White House lawyer Eric Herschmann is claiming that a handwritten note regarding a potential statement for then-President Donald Trump to release during the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol was written by him during a meeting at the White House that afternoon, and not by White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson, sources familiar with the matter tell ABC News.

At Tuesday’s Jan. 6 committee hearing, Rep. Liz Cheney displayed a handwritten note which Hutchinson testified she wrote after Trump chief of staff Mark Meadows handed her a note card and pen to take his dictation.

Sources familiar with the matter said that Herschmann had previously told the committee that he had penned the note.

1. Two full kudos to NBC News and ABC News for honesty when most of their people wish Hutchinson's claims are true.

2. I am quite surprised LIEden's string-pullers didn't order all Secret Service and other staff people with Trump that day to STFU.

3. Hutchinson got caught in a lie, and in the stage-crafting of Pelosiroo's Kangaroo Kourt proceeding, Prime RINO Liz Cheney made hersel an accomplice in Hutchinson's lie, :rotf: .

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."

12. Hmm...

Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke