Author Topic: a question for lurking DUmmies to take back to the DUmp  (Read 529 times)

Offline DLR Pyro

a question for lurking DUmmies to take back to the DUmp
« on: February 04, 2021, 08:56:04 PM »

Dear lurking DUmmies,

this afternoon on the drive home I heard a clip of a speech that wanna be president biden gave today at the state department.  In this speech this I bold faced and underlined below he makes mention of Russia damaging and disrupting our democracy.  So after 4 years on no proof ever coming to light that President Trump colluded with Russia to steal the 2016 election, your commander in thief is still spouting on about this fairy tale.

Why then are any Republican lawmakers who dare to challenge the 2020 election results being cancelled and facing calls to be forced out office?  Why the double standard?  Why shouldn't we demand the current occupant in the White house to resign and be cancelled because he is still carrying on the false narrative that Russia somehow stole the 2016 election for President Trump?

Waiting for your reply but not expecting one...

America is back. America is back. Diplomacy is back at the center of our foreign policy. As I said, in my inaugural address, we will repair our alliances, engage with the world once again, not to meet yesterday’s challenges, but today’s, and tomorrow’s. American leadership must meet this new moment of advancing authoritarianism, including the growing ambitions of China to rival the United States and the determination of Russia to damage and disrupt our democracy.
https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts/joe-biden-speech-on-foreign-policy-transcript-february-4-america-is-back
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: a question for lurking DUmmies to take back to the DUmp
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2021, 10:04:17 PM »
Unfortunately, pigs will fly before any primitive reacts to this.

They, like slayer and sonnyboy and the Hollywood Homo over on hide5, think they don't have to answer to us any more.

We'll see.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2021, 06:31:20 AM »
"double standard" is a misreading of the situation. They have only one standard:

Power

They feel they are entitled to all of it, without question or contest, and anything that allows them to further that purpose is within their standards.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2021, 07:05:26 AM »
Will the brand new Ministry of Truth and the new Reality Czar do anything about this disinformation? How about AOC's disinformation about January 6th? Or, is disinformation allowed to continue, if it's coming out of Joementia's, or the Congresstwit's mouth?

Offline thundley4

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2021, 02:14:16 PM »
America is back. America is back. Diplomacy is back at the center of our foreign policy. As I said, in my inaugural address, we will repair our alliances, engage with the world once again, not to meet yesterday’s challenges, but today’s, and tomorrow’s.

Biden has already pissed off Canada, Mexico and has insulted England by removing the Churchill bust. The only countries happy that Biden won, are America's enemies.