Author Topic: Creepy Joe promises to cure cancer  (Read 1198 times)

Offline Delmar

Creepy Joe promises to cure cancer
« on: June 15, 2019, 09:12:36 AM »
Fri Jun 14, 2019, 09:30 PM
Star Member pnwmom (98,534 posts)

Neither Biden nor anyone else should promise the impossible to get elected.

Last edited Fri Jun 14, 2019, 11:22 PM - Edit history (1)

As Biden himself has said:

https://lareviewofbooks.org/article/from-30-rock-to-capitol-hill-on-al-franken-giant-of-the-senate/#!

Joe Biden met with Franken in the West Wing and explained the key to his 40 years of success: “Never promise anything you can’t deliver. Never. Promise. Anything. You can’t deliver.”

And yet Biden has promised that if he gets elected, a cure for cancer will be found.

There are many, many different forms of cancer and research takes time. He could honestly say he'd insist that much more money be devoted to cancer research than is currently the case -- but he cannot promise that cancer will be cured.

Why isn't it simply enough to say he'd remove the cancer from the Presidency? That alone would satisfy me.

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-says-apos-ll-cancer-132454520.html?ncid=facebook_yahoonewsf_akfmevaatca

"A lot of you understand what loss is and when loss occurs, you know that people come up to you and tell you 'I understand' if you lose a husband, a wife, a son, a daughter, a family member," he said. "That's why I've worked so hard in my career to make sure that — I promise you if I'm elected president, you're going to see the single most important thing that changes America, we're gonna cure cancer."
https://www.democraticunderground.com/1287151495

Creepy Joe might be slowing down in his old age but before the doddering old fool fades away, he vows to cure cancer--and a shitload of the primitives believe him.

Response to pnwmom (Original post)Fri Jun 14, 2019, 09:41 PM
BootinUp (36,682 posts)
4. I think the fact he worked in this area for Obama

I would cut him some slack. I’m sure he was told it was possible.
Deranged.

Response to pnwmom (Original post)Fri Jun 14, 2019, 09:44 PM
Star Member LibFarmer (530 posts)
5. I know a lot about cancer and all cancers are one disease

It is a disease of the immune system which stops reacting to the cancer and ceases to kill cancerous cells.

A lot of cancers are already curable with immunotherapy and in 4 years, a lot more would be curable.

So ... stop the Biden bashing. He had a son who died of cancer and his passion is genuine.

Your passion is only to pull Biden down so a candidate of your choice (whom you have hidden under the undecided mark) will win.

Biden has a lot more credibility on this issue than a hundred OPs on DU.
This primitive knows a lot about cancer.  Cancer is just one thing and all you have to do is figure out how to cure that one thing and cancer is cured.  Curing cancer is going to be like falling off a log, except easier--especially for Biden.

Response to pnwmom (Reply #7)Fri Jun 14, 2019, 11:25 PM
39. Leave it to people who know very little about something

to speak authoritatively about it on DU based upon what they learn on the internet.

Anti-vaxxers do the same thing.
Leave it to the experts.  Experts like Joe Biden.

Response to pnwmom (Reply #40)Fri Jun 14, 2019, 11:40 PM
45. Biden must have top medical experts as advisors

You can ask them.

From 70's to 2000, most of the research was on radiation, chemo and surgery.

Cancer immunology is a different animal and pays big dividends.

An average drug takes $400 million to go from an idea to a commercial product and only one out of 10 make it through Phase III trials

So $200 billion is chump change. Top notch scientists, laboratories and jumping through regulatory requirements is not cheap..
Biden and his medical expert team have probably already figured it out but we just have to elect him first, then he will make his cure available to us.

Response to pnwmom (Original post)Sat Jun 15, 2019, 12:27 AM
Star Member ucrdem (13,390 posts)
62. Hadn't heard this but it's possible he knows something we don't.

Stay tuned.

Congress should investigate Biden!  He knows how to cure cancer but he's holding out on us!

"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

Re: Creepy Joe promises to cure cancer
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2019, 09:50:14 AM »
"Biden has a lot more credibility on this issue than a hundred OPs on DU."
I have no doubt that's true, but that's not saying much, considering that the DUmmies are even stupider than he is.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2019, 10:37:07 AM »
Biden's a gaffe machine.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2019, 11:54:52 AM »
Let's see, creepy Joe was a part of the administration that ****ed up healthcare worse than it already was.  How could this go any better?
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline catsmtrods

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2019, 03:59:11 PM »
He says he has healing hands that can cure breast cancer?

"Liberalism is an essentially feminine, submissive world view. Perhaps a better adjective than feminine is infantile. It is the world view of men who do not have the moral toughness, the spiritual strength to stand up and do single combat with life, who cannot adjust to the reality that the world is not a huge, pink-and-blue, padded nursery in which the lions lie down with the lambs and everyone lives happily ever after."

~ Dr. William Pierce

"How many more times are we going to cower under tables and chairs, whimpering like mindless dogs, thinking that someone else has the responsibility to save and protect us?"

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2019, 07:30:18 PM »
 Hey gang, try this substitute climate change for cancer and then re read the thread,
There would be a feeding frenzy the likes the dump has never seen!  :whistling:

Oboe was suppose to do that though, right?

< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline jukin

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2019, 01:23:26 PM »
Let me get this correct.

The old fart that was a US senator for 30 plus years and VP for 8 years will cure cancer if he gets 4 years as president?

Joe put down the paste bottle and back away.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2019, 03:55:25 PM »
He says he has healing hands that can cure breast cancer?
The walking mammogram machine is a big proponent of early detection
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2019, 04:46:27 PM »
He is going to cure cancer after he turns 24 million illegal aliens into democrat voters. :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2019, 10:18:23 AM »
Fri Jun 14, 2019, 09:30 PM
Star Member pnwmom (98,534 posts)

Neither Biden nor anyone else should promise the impossible to get elected.

Last edited Fri Jun 14, 2019, 11:22 PM - Edit history (1)

As Biden himself has said:

https://lareviewofbooks.org/article/from-30-rock-to-capitol-hill-on-al-franken-giant-of-the-senate/#!

Joe Biden met with Franken in the West Wing and explained the key to his 40 years of success: “Never promise anything you can’t deliver. Never. Promise. Anything. You can’t deliver.”

So from one groper to another then?  :rofl:

Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke