Author Topic: I won't salute the flag, either.  (Read 5727 times)

Offline Airwolf

Re: I won't salute the flag, either.
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2008, 03:55:13 PM »

What are you, a planetist or something? What have you got against Uranus, or anyone's anus for that matter? Wait, don't answer that.

Globalist.  One of the 'Tards that thinks we should turn over all national sovergnity to the U.N. and let those jackasses govern the planet.

Those assholes couldn't run an ice cream parlor without stealing from it and assaulting half the employees that work for them. Last night I got a pm from some guy I don't even know on a web site that doesn't deal with any politics. He said thank you for serving and protecting him and his family so that they could be free. I told him thanks for the kind words but I only served and never saw one minute of combat. I enjoyed everyminute of my service but there really wasn't anyting to it compared to what is going on today. He just kept saying thank you anyway and said God Bless. There really wasn't a way to respond to his thanks I guess.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 04:01:35 PM by Airwolf »
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2008, 06:36:00 PM »
Since when the **** did showing proper respect to the flag and saying the pledge suddenly become a Democrat or Republican thing.

Since Jan of 01 when a certain someone was elected.  :rotf:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2008, 07:22:04 AM »

Since Jan of 01 when a certain someone was elected.  :rotf:

And I'd be willing to bet a paycheck that if The Black MessiahTM is elected the DUmp will be flooded with threads that start "I'm Once Again Proud To Be American"...and "Today Was The First Day In A Long Time I Was Proud To See The American Flag Flying"
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn