Author Topic: Tone deaf Banzin isn't on same page as DU  (Read 547 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
Tone deaf Banzin isn't on same page as DU
« on: November 17, 2014, 08:54:39 PM »

TheMastersNemesis (4,262 posts)

Looks Like Churches And Fundynuts More Determined To Stop Contraception For Women

Looks like the churches are more determined than ever to stop women from using birth control. To them ALL birth control should be stopped or even be made illegal. They refuse to do anything that violates their religion. Even non believers will be forced to accept denials of public service because of religion.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10025831430

What an imbecile: Ferguson is about to explode, DUmmies are still whining about the election, they're in the opening salvos of a civil war over HRC, and all this complete dickweed can do is rev up his one-footed attack on religion.

BOB: NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY. Get with the times, man. DHS is soon going to be making finger puppets out of hood rats, and you're prattling on about religion???
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: Tone deaf Banzin isn't on same page as DU
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2014, 11:34:05 PM »
Quote from:
Dreamer Tatum

1. Can you post a link or maybe a little context?

The next time you do that would be the first time.

:rotf: :lmao: :rotf:

I see little bobby self deleted. What a coward.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2014, 11:36:31 PM »
TheMastersNemesis (4,262 posts)

Even non believers will be forced to accept denials of public service because of religion.

It appears he's afraid the Pope is going to shut off his electricity.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2014, 01:25:15 AM »
It appears he's afraid the Pope is going to shut off his electricity.

Wow, the Pope is gonna (get to) pull the plug on the not-long-out-of-Hell-anyway pegleg Proglodyte? Where is this sign up sheet for that "duty", and how do I get on it? :-)
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2014, 06:18:36 AM »
Wow, the Pope is gonna (get to) pull the plug on the not-long-out-of-Hell-anyway pegleg Proglodyte? Where is this sign up sheet for that "duty", and how do I get on it? :-)

Someone's not reading all of their VRWC dispatches . . . :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2014, 08:24:38 AM »

It's a primo gig - like turning on the Christmas tree at Rockefeller Center. I  think you have to be Pope to do it.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2014, 08:54:49 AM »
Looks Like Churches And Fundynuts More Determined To Stop Contraception For Women

This statement just comes off as "Women are sooooooo stupid and don't know how to keep their legs shut so if we don't throw contraception at them they will get knocked up".  Does he not think a woman could say "Well I can't have unprotected sex right now because I am in my fertile week?  Does he think a woman can't figure out any of the OTHER ways to prevent pregnancy?  You can go to Wal-Mart and get plenty of contraception......Why is the only good contraception the free kind?

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2014, 11:13:41 AM »
This statement just comes off as "Women are sooooooo stupid and don't know how to keep their legs shut so if we don't throw contraception at them they will get knocked up".  Does he not think a woman could say "Well I can't have unprotected sex right now because I am in my fertile week?  Does he think a woman can't figure out any of the OTHER ways to prevent pregnancy?  You can go to Wal-Mart and get plenty of contraception......Why is the only good contraception the free kind?

Tip a glance at his wife. That should straighten you out. Bob is one of those union/labor/SS/Medicaid liberals who is trying to speak the hip young moonbat lingo. He knows he has to touch on women's issues and religion to get noticed by anyone, so he makes a daily ass of himself. His real attitude is, "Shut up and pick the scab on my stump, woman" but you know what they say: when the circus is in town, you sell peanuts.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.