Author Topic: primitives calling husbands, wives, names  (Read 2107 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
primitives calling husbands, wives, names
« on: April 08, 2008, 07:17:26 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x3127976

Oh my.

The plagiarizing greedy thorn primitives been hitting the bottle.....repeatedly.

I checked to be sure the legendary herb primitive, Mythsaje, hadn't written this, and no, it appears to be an original by the plagiarizing greedy thorn primitive.

greenbriar  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Tue Apr-08-08 08:05 PM
Original message

what is the worst name you ever called your SO...the worst you have ever been called?

I once called my husband a jerk to his face...never before and never after

I had an x boyfriend call me a bitch...that is why he is an x boyfriend

nichomachus  (261 posts) Tue Apr-08-08 08:07 PM
Response to Original message

1. Poopy-head

Warpy  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Tue Apr-08-08 08:08 PM

2. My ex and I were remarkably civil to each other all things considered. Nasty fights weren't what broke us up.

Yael  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Tue Apr-08-08 08:09 PM

3. Names don't bother me

The day I decided to divorce him, I put him on virtual 'ignore'. That to me spoke volumes over anything I could call him (or him, me).

C_U_L8R  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Tue Apr-08-08 08:09 PM

4. fat

oh was that a mistake.

I was young and stupid and paid for it dearly.

supernova  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Tue Apr-08-08 08:11 PM

5. I was regularly called a bitch by my ex husband. Hence the EX.

I don't remember calling him names. I probably did an some point just out of sheer anger at the abuse. I do remember desperately trying to moderate arguments all the time. Ironically, so they didn't get "abusive."

Yeah, that tactic worked real well.

Hmmmm.

One wonders what the orchidectomized sparkling husband's wife calls him.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
Re: primitives calling husbands, wives, names
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2008, 07:25:22 PM »
Hmmmm.

Her bitch? He certainly doesn't qualify for any of the more masculine names.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2008, 07:38:29 PM »

Hmmmm.

Do you think she actually needs one for him?  Or do mean just in case she decides to say something about him to a third party, rather than using action verbs in the second person singular imperative?
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Wretched Excess

• Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happy Hour
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2008, 08:05:34 PM »

3. Names don't bother me

The day I decided to divorce him, I put him on virtual 'ignore'. That to me spoke volumes over anything I could call him (or him, me).

odd that she thinks that a real life, flesh and blood ignore is a "virtual ignore";  she must think that a "virtual ignore" is the real thing. 

THAT speaks volumes to me;  someone needs to step away from the computer.

Offline mondonico

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2008, 09:14:33 PM »
C_U_L8R  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Tue Apr-08-08 08:09 PM

4. fat

oh was that a mistake.

I was young and stupid and paid for it dearly.

This one had the ring of truth. 

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2008, 09:19:54 PM »

3. Names don't bother me

odd that she thinks that a real life, flesh and blood ignore is a "virtual ignore";  she must think that a "virtual ignore" is the real thing. 

THAT speaks volumes to me;  someone needs to step away from the computer.

I'm invisible!  You can't see me!  *bzzt*
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2008, 12:59:03 AM »
You know, I think she started this thread because she's called hubby some pretty nasty names and was looking for some validation like "oh, everyone does that". Maybe she's in the midst of a mid-life crisis...she seems to be at that place in her life where she's dissatisfied with the way things are. Her husband didn't turn out to be some international super-spy, jet-setting around the world with her...he's just an ordinary guy who works hard to take care of his family and provide them with a few extras. Deep down (or maybe not so deep) she knows he's a good man, that she should try harder, but she can't get past HER missed expectations. She didn't end up the "Indiana Joan" of middle school history, dashing off to ancient ruins in South America, finding lost Incan treasures. The closest she ever got to greatness was when she took her class to the King Tut exhibit a couple decades ago. Oh sure she loves her daughter (as long as she's not too much in the way) and she has no problem taking her husband's gifts or going on cruises, but she's entitled SO much more than this.

Being the husband of a democrat he probably gave up trying to make her happy a long time ago and now just tries to stay out of her way. Oh, there were probably signs when they were dating (but when you're in love or think you are, you can overlook a lot of things)...feminists just seem to get angrier and uglier with time. It's that waking up in a rage and going to sleep in a rage that does it, I think. There was a time when he even fought back, but it's not worth it any more. It's easier just to let her yell and scream so she'll get it out of hers system and shut the hell up. And of course since she can't get a rise out of him she pushes even further...calling him more vile things every time she's feeling unhappy. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out SHE was the drunk and not her husband. We can't all be Mata Hari...too bad she can't just count her blessings, but I guess that's not possible when you're wallowing in self-pity.

Cindie
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 01:00:53 AM by delilahmused »
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2008, 03:53:59 AM »
Excellent, Delilah, wonderful.

You hit not only the nail on the head, but you hit a lot of nails on the head, right on.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline jukin

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2008, 09:26:35 AM »
Having seen the nastiness and the vileness at the DUmp, I find it incredibly hard to believe that those people don't twist off regularly on the people around them.

When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2008, 09:33:43 AM »
the greedy thorn primitive wants to believe in TiT and I suspect she would jet off with him if he really could put his money where his mouth is. Wouldn't be hilarious if she had a dalliance with the lying titty primitive and reported back about how much of a loser he really was??
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2008, 10:17:15 AM »
the greedy thorn primitive wants to believe in TiT and I suspect she would jet off with him if he really could put his money where his mouth is. Wouldn't be hilarious if she had a dalliance with the lying titty primitive and reported back about how much of a loser he really was??

Oh, but remember, the lying titty primitive is an old fart.

The plagiarizing greedy thorn primitive is looking for young Australian hunks like LC EFA or sonnabend, not old farts.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2008, 11:33:55 AM »

Oh, but remember, the lying titty primitive is an old fart.

The plagiarizing greedy thorn primitive is looking for young Australian hunks like LC EFA or sonnabend, not old farts.
Well she can wish in one hand and....

The delusion is very strong isn't it? I bet that Mr. plagiarizing greedy thorn primitive is a reasonably nice fellow. I imagine an Average Joe who probably just wants to grow old in peace and not have to deal with the rantings of a menopausal harpy who is way past her sell-by date. He's probably resigned himself to a mediocre life and is content to drink to numb the shrillness.

His generosity (the diamonds, the vacations) smacks of someone who is contrite and confused as to what it's going to take to shut the harpy up and to get back to the business of being an old married couple. The more she posts, the more sympathy I have for Mr. plagiarizing greedy thorn primitive.

Ironically, he's probably the only man on earth who gives two shits about the shrill harpy yet she rebukes him. Typical asshat liberal.

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2008, 11:56:20 AM »
Cool! All the free Precious Moments figurines you could ever want!!! :-)

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2008, 12:13:22 PM »
I once told my wife that she KIND OF reminded me of a DUmmy from the DUmp.
I slept on the porch for a week...  :-)
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2008, 12:18:28 PM »
You know, I think she started this thread because she's called hubby some pretty nasty names and was looking for some validation like "oh, everyone does that". Maybe she's in the midst of a mid-life crisis...she seems to be at that place in her life where she's dissatisfied with the way things are. Cindie

Maybe she just needs to mate with Underground Panther and get it over with.
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline mondonico

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2008, 10:03:26 PM »
You know, I think she started this thread because she's called hubby some pretty nasty names and was looking for some validation like "oh, everyone does that". Maybe she's in the midst of a mid-life crisis...she seems to be at that place in her life where she's dissatisfied with the way things are. Cindie

Maybe she just needs to mate with Underground Panther and get it over with.

Thanks.  I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.   :p