Author Topic: OBSERVATION: "Foreign donations" meme is a flop  (Read 711 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
OBSERVATION: "Foreign donations" meme is a flop
« on: October 13, 2010, 06:55:01 PM »
EVIDENCE: the absence of threads wailing about the issue

Of course Obama et al are hypocrites on the subject but DUmbasses are impervious to such details.

If the meme was alive and viable they would be howling still but they have fallen silent. They won't even admit their folly of the previous hours.

The only people talking about it is the MSM where they are commenting on 1) how baseless, absurd and dangerous the charge is and 2) how much money Rove raised from Obama's DEMagogury. Without the MSM giving at least tacit approval they want the whole issue to just go away. We on the other hand get to use this point to drive home the fact that Obama is a petty, vindictive, self-righteous, ego-maniacal asshat.

They are mostly upset about Obama sticking it to the gay community and for once the gays not enjoying the sensation and Christine O'Donnell being dumb (but not as dumb as a president who raises $13 mill for his enemies).

If Obama's own faithful flock can no longer carry his water for him to walk on what does this say about the indies/centrists/moderates watching from afar?
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
Re: OBSERVATION: "Foreign donations" meme is a flop
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2010, 07:08:47 PM »
The Chitown DUo.

Axelrod and Nimrod.   :rotf:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline true_blood

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2010, 07:30:25 PM »
EVIDENCE: the absence of threads wailing about the issue
I love when the shit blows back in their faces! :evillaugh:

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2010, 12:54:31 AM »
I love when the shit blows back in their faces! :evillaugh:

:rotf:

New DUmmie nickname:

whoflungdung

Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Karin

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2010, 08:35:08 AM »
I still think that thread, entitled here as "DUmmies are Delusional--Nutwasher Leads the Pack"  was highly entertaining.  I kept rowing over to check on its progress.  No post since Tuesday about noontime.  It boggles my mind that the Demwits thought that this would be a great idea.  They don't think of the clean hands principle, do they? 

Back in the early days of our national nightmare, when nobody cared to question or investigate where all of Obama's internet millions came from during his campaign, I knew our country was headed for dark days.  No longer a nation of laws, but of men.  Different rules apply to different people. 

Offline ironhorsedriver

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2010, 09:08:50 AM »
I love the Dem's railing about stuff like this. They lose more and more credibility everyday. The outright clueless, inept machine should be obvious to everyone now.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2010, 10:10:53 AM »
I've noticed that even though the MSM is downplayin' this BS, not a one is askin' the Fearless Flop, why he took money from Hamas, private donors in Saudi Arabia, and Palestine during the run up to the election in 2008!

What a jerk! He just can't stop playin' "Chicago Thug", even though he gets busted every time he opens his big mouth!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline true_blood

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2010, 10:56:53 AM »

New DUmmie nickname:

whoflungdung

HA HA! :cheersmate: