Author Topic: Faceless, Nameless DUmmy Spins A Jiffy Lube Bouncy  (Read 2098 times)

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
Re: Faceless, Nameless DUmmy Spins A Jiffy Lube Bouncy
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2010, 11:11:43 AM »
WalMart also takes the used oil.  I also need to change the plugs pretty soon.  I'm up to almost 50K miles.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2010, 07:17:41 PM »
I just use the nearby storm drain to get rid of the old oil. 
I used to do that, but I started to worry about Mother Gaia, and went green.
Now I put it in an empty milk jug and bury it in my trash.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2010, 09:42:28 AM »
Quote from:
MorningGlow

Him: "Geez, so many people are losing their jobs. I just keep hearing about it from everyone. The level of unemployment is incredible! And they keep telling us it's getting better."

Me (mildly, with a polite smile): "It IS getting better."

Him: "Oh no it's not."

Me: "Actually, the unemployment numbers are going down overall."

THE EMPLOYMENT SITUATION -- MARCH 2010

.... and the unemployment rate held at 9.7 percent, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported today.  Employment in federal government also rose (Nonfarm payroll employment increased by 162,000 in March), reflecting the hiring of temporary workers for Census 2010.

In March, the number of unemployed persons was little changed at 15.0 million, and the unemployment rate remained at 9.7 percent.

The number of long-term unemployed (those jobless for 27 weeks and over) in-creased by 414,000 over the month to 6.5 million.

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.htm

IF this happened, the guy figured out you were a liar and a kook and decided it's best to let you dwell in your own little world.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline JLO

« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2010, 06:58:48 PM »
You never heard that before? 

Nope, but I'm going to use it on a DUmmy who does some work for us and she does a whole lotta leaning and yakking.  Good thing she's not paid by the hour, but still...all that yakking drives me up the wall.  :fuelfire:
Giving money and power to Democrats is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys--

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2010, 11:30:23 AM »
Hold the pickle.  I loved the video.  My one time ever to a J-lube resulted in a cross threaded drain plug and a sales pitch for rotating the air in my tires or some other such nonsense. I have never been back.

My step-son's girlfriend took her VW Beetle to Wallyworld for an oil change....

It cost Wally $685 for a new oil pan, because the lameass "mechanic" used an impact gun to re-install the drain plug, and stripped out the oil pan....

The ONLY time any of my vehicles have ever even been to a dealer is for warranty work or recalls....
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.