Author Topic: Chickens packing bags, getting ready to come home re: Biden  (Read 1158 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
Chickens packing bags, getting ready to come home re: Biden
« on: March 29, 2009, 10:35:23 AM »
doxieone  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Mar-29-09 11:23 AM
Original message
'Friends' of Biden's Daughter Selling Film (she's 'snorting cocaine')

Edited on Sun Mar-29-09 11:42 AM by doxieone
Source: Huffington Post

From that link:

A friend of the daughter of Vice President Joseph Biden is attempting to hawk a videotape that he claims shows Ashley Biden snorting cocaine at a house party this month in Delaware.

An anonymous male "friend" of Biden took the video, said Thomas Dunlap, a lawyer representing the seller. Dunlap and another man claiming to be a lawyer showed The Post about 90 seconds of 43-minute tape, saying it was legally obtained and that Biden was aware she was being filmed. The Post refused to pay for the video.

Another link:

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/03/world-exc... ’s-daughter-caught-cocaine-scandal

Read more: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/03/28/ashley-biden-a...

Hey, remember when we...

Notice the scare quotes around friend, implying that no true friend videotapes someone doing blow and then tries to sell it. That might be true, but what would DU call someone who might have tried to sell a tape of Jenna Bush doing blow? Exactly: A PATRIOT.

JI7  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Mar-29-09 11:25 AM
Response to Original message
1. Bush was doing cocaine in the White House

Got tape, asshole?

tavalon  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Mar-29-09 11:34 AM
4. Some friend, eh?

Yeah, kill the messenger.

Optical.Catalyst  (456 posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Mar-29-09 11:39 AM
5. These are unproven allegations intended to hurt the Vice President through guilt by association

Even if the allegations have some measure of truth to them, so what? Ashley Biden is not a member of our Administration and she has no influence on policy.

I choose to ignore trash like this gossip.

This might be the single most ironic post I have ever seen on the Internet, ever. Every sentence ignores DU canon on how to treat relatives of the Administration. Amazing. Well played, sir.

jb5150  (146 posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Mar-29-09 11:59 AM
11. This is news?

Wasn't Jeb's daughter caught passing a bad script for Xanax?

Maybe you were absent the days that DU roasted her on a spit. Here's a reminder:

acmavm  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Mar-29-09 01:50 PM
Response to Reply #11
17. Yep. And boy, did we have a heyday here. Posted her picture. Made

Edited on Sun Mar-29-09 02:02 PM by acmavm
every nasty crack possible, talked about what trash the family is, what bad parents she had. You know, like when pictures of the bush* girls lying on the pavement laughing and drunk were published. (Now that Jenna/Barbara thing was manna from Heaven.) We roasted those two girls and every member of that family over the coals for that one.

edit: Damn. I forgot one of our finest moments. Remember when Jenna announced here engagement to Henry Whosis? Remember the picture of her walking to the helicopter or where ever in that loose green blouse? I cannot even begin to tell you how many good DUers had her pregnant.

Someone deserves a free t-shirt.

sandyj999  Donating Member  (920 posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Mar-29-09 01:21 PM
14. What does this have to do with anything? n/t

Another t-shirt nominee coming:

biopowertoday  (970 posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Mar-29-09 02:49 PM
Response to Reply #14
23. And what did Bristol Palins problem have to do with anything?

yet DU chose to post her personal issues over and over.

Honeycombe8  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Mar-29-09 01:31 PM
16. I don't believe it.

I'd have to have that proven to me before I'd believe it (assuming it'd even be worthy of news).

Review what the tape is: Ashley Biden, no adolescent, KNOWS she is being filmed, and knowingly snorts cocaine? It's ludicrous on the face of it.

Nope. I don't think any child of Biden's is that stupid. Question is...why do YOU think so with no proof?

Lalalalalala I can't hear you lalalalalala

Say, remember that John Edwards story?

Looking forward to many, many more examples of this crap coming back to haunt the bastards. It's almost a shame that Obama will be a one-termer, else the foibles of his girls would be fodder, too.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2009, 10:52:21 AM by BannedFromDU »
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
Re: Chickens packing bags, getting ready to come home re: Biden
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2009, 11:21:17 AM »
Their hypocrisy and ability to ignore their own previous words knows no depth.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2009, 11:27:26 AM »
Their hypocrisy and ability to ignore their own previous words knows no depth.

If it weren't for that truth about DemocratUnderground.com would we bother with them at all?  DU is our petri dish and amusement park rolled into one.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2009, 12:12:46 PM »
Hypocrisy is mundane at the dump. Still, whether it's an R or D, families should be left alone.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Tantal

• Right Wing Hardliner
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2009, 12:15:09 PM »
Yet they wanted Chimpeachment based on the fact that the Bush twins downed a few margaritas before their 21st birthday. :whatever:
Never demand that which you are incapable of taking by force, DUmmie.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2009, 01:44:38 PM »
 :fuelfire: :bird: :fuelfire: :bird: :fuelfire: :bird:

Their misgivings gladden me.

:fuelfire: :bird: :fuelfire: :bird: :fuelfire: :bird:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Karin

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2009, 08:12:08 AM »
I don't think any child of Biden's is that stupid.

:lmao:  Because she come from such genius, brilliant genetic stock!   

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2009, 08:22:35 AM »
I don't know why they should be upset. Obama seems to be proud of his drug use "back in the day", i'm sure it is "like totally" cool now.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 08:24:52 AM by BEG »

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2009, 08:50:43 AM »
Well, that's to be expected.  Their side; let's see the evidence.  Our side; it's automatically true.

The only way to communicate with the primitives is F2F where one can use the back of your hand in a swift, powerful, sweeping motion across their face whenever they contradict themselves or lie, which of course means you would be doing a lot of slapping.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2009, 09:32:24 AM »
:lmao:  Because she come from such genius, brilliant genetic stock!   

Well, give her some credit - ask her if 'coke' is a three or four letter word first...   :popcorn:

Offline happy1ga

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2009, 11:51:41 AM »
Someone actually said that because the Biden's are such intelligent folks, with fine DNA, who are pure as the driven snow,  they could NEVER have had a daughter who does blow? Never mind, that's not important! Remember how Sarah Palin's daughter's boyfriend's mother supposedly was selling scripts? Now that is real news! That's PROOF POSITIVE that Sarah Palin could never be VP, she is a lousey mother! Odd how some of them get that this is the same as trashing the Bush girls and Bristol Palin, yet others refuse to believe that, or even entertain it as a possibility. Does that mean some of them are having flickering brain waves? Or did they just do a lot of blow and don't want to be a hypocrite?
There is no virtue in compulsory government charity, and there is no virtue in advocating it. A politician who portrays himself as caring and sensitive because he wants to expand the government's charitable programs is merely saying that he is willing to do good with other people's money. Well, who isn't? And a voter who takes pride in supporting such programs is telling us that he will do good with his own money— if a gun is held to his head.