Author Topic: One from the archives re: Bush & Hitler  (Read 941 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
One from the archives re: Bush & Hitler
« on: March 26, 2009, 10:45:06 PM »
genius  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Thu Feb-24-05 07:45 PM
Original message
Bush is worse than Hitler

Hitler served in the military and was intelligent and had courage. They are both genocidal maniacs. Bush's cabinet is very Hitleresque: torturers, terrorists, genocidal hatemongers. To see Bush as less bad than Hitler is to subject America to a fate worse than what happened to Germany. There were liberals in Germany who knew what Hitler was up to. Like most of those at the du will likely be, they were the first ones thrown into the death camps. There are 6000+camps in the United States and HR 418 is the authorization to close the borders and turn them into death camps. If you don't have your passport in order, get it in order. Your life could depend on when you leave - not if you leave. American's only current hope is the Internet. That is the only real difference between us and Nazi Germany.

Has some relevance, trust me

I sure am glad Bushitler installed wifi in all 6000+ concentration camps, else I couldn't get this out.

Anyway, there is a poll that asks who the better orator is: Reagan, or Obama. I mean, come the hell on. Seriously, DU. Reagan could win the title of Line Leader at DU if they were all blind.

For crying out loud.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
Re: One from the archives re: Bush & Hitler
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2009, 10:56:12 PM »
They are not too good at this reality thing...

Offline jukin

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2009, 02:39:56 PM »
Hitler gave great speeches too..and he did it without a teleprompter.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline happy1ga

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2009, 01:08:26 AM »
Yeah, what exactly became of all those 6,000 camps once O took over? And did the guards and previous prisoners file for their benies? That must be the reason unemployment is so high! So, is O planning on putting us all in those empty accomodations? If so, I'd like a room with a view.
There is no virtue in compulsory government charity, and there is no virtue in advocating it. A politician who portrays himself as caring and sensitive because he wants to expand the government's charitable programs is merely saying that he is willing to do good with other people's money. Well, who isn't? And a voter who takes pride in supporting such programs is telling us that he will do good with his own money— if a gun is held to his head.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2009, 05:54:16 AM »
Hitler gave great speeches too..and he did it without a teleprompter.

Proving that Hitler was smarter.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2009, 07:54:55 AM »
Proving that Hitler was smarter.
Let us fervently pray that O doesn't try to out-smart Hitler. 

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2009, 08:32:18 AM »
Let us fervently pray that O doesn't try to out-smart Hitler. 

Hitler didn't have someones hand stuck up his a$$ moving his mouth.  Hussein "Lambchop" Obama does.  That's the real threat.   

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2009, 08:47:05 AM »
As long as we're making comparisons to Nazis, here is what DU thinks of soldiers continuing to obey orders to fight the GWoT--er--OCO's:

I wonder if that still applies now that we're Obama's toy soldiers?
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."