Author Topic: The more I see Obama lead and speak.....  (Read 1760 times)

Offline CC27

The more I see Obama lead and speak.....
« on: March 25, 2009, 04:43:24 PM »
KansasVoter  (1000+ posts)        Wed Mar-25-09 05:41 PM
Original message
 The more I realize how big of an idiot Bush was.

Obama is in a different class than that loser.

I might not agree with every decision Obama makes, but he is 1000 times the leader and smarter than Bush ever was.

It is nice to have a president to be proud of

This thread just started. Should be a good one.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x8291828

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
Re: The more I see Obama lead and speak.....
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2009, 04:46:56 PM »
Original message
 The more I realize how big of an idiot he is.

Fixed.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2009, 04:47:47 PM »
Adbot strikes again with a plug for TurboTax.

:rotf:  :lmao:
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline jukin

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2009, 04:57:26 PM »
Being a conservative, I will let the results speak for themselves:  A 50% budget deficit, trillion lost in the stock market, still 17 of 18 treasury senate appointments needed, 15 diplomatic cock ups, demonstrating to china, russia, and the NKs that we are once again a paper tiger.....

P.S. I still don't have my pony!
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2009, 06:44:38 PM »

This thread just started. Should be a good one.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x8291828

????

This man makes Bush look like a genius.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2009, 06:49:19 PM »
President Barack Obama just finished speaking at a White House roundtable on clean energy efficiency attended by Neal Verfuerth, Orion president and chief executive. Obama saluted Orion.

Obama said the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act includes $59 billion for “clean energy and energy efficiency” and said his proposed 2010 budget would ocmmit [sic] $150 billion in funding over 10 years. …

All terrific press for Orion, except that Obama kept pronouncing the company’s name wrong, calling it OAR-ee-on.
http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/business/41689067.html

Nookyuloor stupid.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2009, 07:20:01 PM »
And, I can't wait to see what they all have to say about the genius that is Barack Obama when they start getting those "clean" heating and cooling bills which will probably be double what they beg for help with now. 

But that will probably be George Bush's fault, too. 

:banghead:

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2009, 07:24:44 PM »
And, I can't wait to see what they all have to say about the genius that is Barack Obama when they start getting those "clean" heating and cooling bills which will probably be double what they beg for help with now. 

But that will probably be George Bush's fault, too. 

they will always blame someone other than govt if can even pretend.

Offline Strider

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2009, 09:03:46 PM »
.....the more I realize how ignorant and out of touch with reality over half of the voting public is.....
No surprise here...I knew he was a ****ing idiot.....watching him speak only drives it home.

Offline Vagabond

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2009, 11:44:57 PM »
They really think that?  The more I watch him speak the more of an amature I realize he is.  Emphasis at the wrong places in sentences, and a didectic college professor speaking style are not strong public speaking qualities, even if they do stir up college kids.  His leadership characteristics belay the fact that he has never led a large organization of any sort before.  The term Charlie Foxtrot comes to mind.
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline lars1701c

« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2009, 06:36:58 AM »
They really think that?  The more I watch him speak the more of an amature I realize he is.  Emphasis at the wrong places in sentences, and a didectic college professor speaking style are not strong public speaking qualities, even if they do stir up college kids.  His leadership characteristics belay the fact that he has never led a large organization of any sort before.  The term Charlie Foxtrot comes to mind.

Does Charlie foxtrot mean: Cluster F#$k?
"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
~~~ The late Dr. Adrian Rogers , 1931 to 2005

Offline Vagabond

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2009, 06:50:33 AM »

Does Charlie foxtrot mean: Cluster F#$k?

One and the same, it's just a very slightly politer way of saying it.
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline lars1701c

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2009, 06:53:46 AM »
One and the same, it's just a very slightly politer way of saying it.

Its a very appropriate way to describe the magic negros first 60 days or so and prolly for the rest of his first (and hope last) term.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2009, 08:40:46 AM »
Original message
 The more I realize how big of an idiot Bush was.

Obama is in a different class than that loser.

True, he has taken loserhood to whole new dimension.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2009, 08:51:13 AM »
The more I see 0bumble lead and speak, the more I wish that for the giood of the country, and for the good of 0bumble, that he recognize he's unfit to lead and speak, and that he resigns the job too big for him, and retires in obscurity.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline lars1701c

« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2009, 09:47:26 AM »
The more I see 0bumble lead and speak, the more I wish that for the giood of the country, and for the good of 0bumble, that he recognize he's unfit to lead and speak, and that he resigns the job too big for him, and retires in obscurity.

ROFL :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: excuse me for a sec....................................LOL ROFL (pee's pants laughing to hard) :lmao:

FOr him to do that frank he would have to have Honor, etc and you know full well he does not.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2009, 10:18:18 AM »
Less than 100 days and I don't even listen to Hussein anymore.  He's already confirmed what I already knew, that is he's worthless and the next 4 years will be downhill for the country.  But as always I control my own situation, so the less I hear of him yammering about things he can't begin to understand, the better off I'll be.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2009, 11:02:46 AM »
Well.....I certainly can't throw rocks at the messiah for his speeches......I must harken back to the first months of GWB's administration when I had to cringe when the man spoke to the nation with his "deer in the headlights" approach.......he outgrew that, and with the exception of a gaff or two, eventually became a reasonable speaker.  He was no JFK or Regan however.

I have never been one to judge a president by his skills at the podium.  That said, the content of the speeches are a different thing altogether.  The messiah speaks in platitudes, and generalizations, extremely careful to not say anything that can be politically damaging.  When you listen to him, particularly when he is off the cuff, you can almost see his mind working to remember everything that he has said on a particular issue, to avoid contradicting a past position, or campaign promise.  Even career politicians have a better grasp of verbalizing issues, because they generally are speaking from their core beliefs, and basic ideology.......Obama appears to have none of those basic roots from which to articulate a position........his speeches are similar to watching a undergraduate debating team work.....rehearsed, even when non scripted, and coming form a position of few core beliefs.

This is not to say that I don't believe that he is a committed leftist, it is simply that as a committed leftist, he must be forever wary of ever actually saying so.........therefore, everything must be couched in terms that he believes are acceptable to the masses.  Clinton was a master at this......Obama just doesn't manage to pull it off.......

doc
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2009, 11:50:57 AM »

......the sicker I get!!!!!!

I don't have anything left to throw up but my NUTS!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline jukin

« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2009, 12:00:10 PM »
Hitler gave great speeches too....and he did it without the TOTUS.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2009, 01:38:12 PM »
Less than 100 days and I don't even listen to Hussein anymore.

You do that too?

I find I sort of "blank out" 0bumble when catching a glimpse of him while passing a television set or seeing him pictured in the print media.

Sooner or later, I'm going to forget 0bumble even has big floppy ears.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2009, 04:06:29 PM »

Coach, the EOTUS won't allow the TOTUS, or the POTUS, to do that. 

(EOTUS:  Ego Of The United States)
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.