Author Topic: Santa Letter Super Bouncy  (Read 2105 times)

Offline BamaMoose

Re: Santa Letter Super Bouncy
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2008, 02:12:35 AM »
Dear Santa,

You don't have to bring me anything for Christmas this year. I already got what I wanted. I got my baby brothers in February and I got Barack Obama in November.  Mommy and Daddy hardly ever scream at the TV and cry for hours after Mr. Bush in on the news.  Mommy has begun to get out of bed more often and Daddy is drunk less often when I get home from school.  The doctor says their BDS may be improving.  I'm happy with that and you can give my toys to someone who's parents are crazier than my own.
Josh (age 8)

Probably much more likely from a Moonbat's child.

Offline ScubaGuy

« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2008, 08:39:22 AM »
Yes, it's the mindstorm NXT or something like that and he is an adult (according to the law :( ) .  I just went and checked it again on Amazon and it is $25 cheaper now. I ordered it less than a week ago.  I emailed them asking if they offer price guarantees.   :censored:

I bought a set of them for my oldest back we he was about 11 and we had a ball with them.  He's now 18 and he still pulls them out to see what kind of stuff he can make them do.  They're a great way to introduce some level of programming, logic and robotics while having fun.  If you have a friend with another set you can do Lego 'Battle Bots'.

Turns out some of the local high schools use them in their computer classes.

25 years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have Obama, no hope and no cash.

Offline jinxmchue

« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2008, 09:00:01 AM »
Duh, da bitches won't be cheerin on da sidelines if a man don't have a cell phone to throw his digits out.  You can't be a playa if you don't got da digits.  With da bitches cheerin a brother on your ball always bounces good.  Feel me?

Nobody panic!  I think MC's been possessed by the spirit of Tupac.

Offline jinxmchue

« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2008, 09:00:38 AM »
A paved driveway so his basketball would bounce better and a cell phone. 

Does that read better?   :p

:naughty: