Author Topic: My primary care doctor is a Pakistani Muslim. Rockhead  (Read 2103 times)

Offline CC27

My primary care doctor is a Pakistani Muslim. Rockhead
« on: January 22, 2018, 09:06:32 AM »
MineralMan (102,941 posts)

My primary care doctor is a Pakistani Muslim.

I just got back from my annual Medicare Wellness Checkup. I hadn't seen my doctor since last year's checkup. So, my he walked into the exam room. We shook hands. The first question he asked was "How are your parents doing?" There's nothing on my chart about them, but I told him last year that they were 92 years old.

Damned Muslims! They're keeping track of us, you know. So, I told him, "They're still with us, at 93 years of age."

"You have good genes." So, I asked about his mother, who is in a memory care unit nearby. He said she was doing OK, but getting worse. I sympathized with him. He said, "Yes, I remember that your wife's mother died last year."

Then, he did the exam, renewed my prescriptions and said, "Well, you seem to be in as good health as last year. See you a year from now."

So far, this man has been the best primary care doctor I have had at anytime in my life. I've seen him for other things, and he is a good diagnostician, a very thoughtful person, and is pretty much what you want in a primary care physician.

But, damnit! He's one of them Muslim immigrants.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210129789

Who gives a **** where the doctor is from? Why you do DUmmies always bring race into everything? 

Offline hillneck

Re: My primary care doctor is a Pakistani Muslim. Rockhead
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2018, 09:19:10 AM »
Race and Religion.  Straight out of the DUmmie playbook.
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2018, 09:29:16 AM »
Just reading what is written, it appears MM has a very serious issue with not only his doctor's nation of origin, but his religious beliefs as well.

That's just sad.  I have no idea where my doctor is from other than Texas.  I have no idea what religious beliefs he holds, but I know he's a hunter and has 3 kids.  I know his dad had prostate cancer.  I guess that's about it.  None of it bothered me in the slightest.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2018, 10:20:25 AM »
Mine smokes cigars and does not hassle me when I inform him I do too.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2018, 11:06:31 AM »
Was MM's post a veiled straw man? I've always been too interested in my doctors' knowledge and skills to worry about their ethnic and religious backgrounds. I guess that makes me a variety of conservative that MM doesn't know exists.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2018, 11:09:19 AM »

He got his degree from 7-11
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2018, 11:20:34 AM »
I see a cardiologist from India. The only thing that he has ever done that has bothered me was the ONE time he started a sentence with, "If you were my mother--" He took one look at my expression, and added, "--or my older sister . . ."

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2018, 11:26:19 AM »
I wonder if Rockhead's parents are as stupid as he? Chances are, yes.

Maybe his health will break a trend, though I hope he goes sooner than the ever dying Omaha Steve.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2018, 11:26:35 AM »
He got his degree from 7-11
Thank You! Please come again!
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2018, 11:31:09 AM »
I wonder if Rockhead's parents are as stupid as he? Chances are, yes.

Maybe his health will break a trend, though I hope he goes sooner than the ever dying Omaha Steve.

Better chance that you will see 24 business hours transpire than Steve dying.  ::)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2018, 11:47:26 AM »

Somebody throw that cat a fish.   :whatever:
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2018, 12:35:36 PM »
Who gives a **** where the doctor is from? Why you do DUmmies always bring race into everything?

My Primary care Dr. (not the VA one) is a Vietnamese boat kid.

What's your point? [directed to the DUmpmonkiez]
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline thundley4

« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2018, 01:24:53 PM »
I don't care where any doctor is from as long as they know their medicine, I can understand them and they don't get upset if I mispronounce their name.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2018, 03:10:31 PM »
I see a cardiologist from India. The only thing that he has ever done that has bothered me was the ONE time he started a sentence with, "If you were my mother--" He took one look at my expression, and added, "--or my older sister . . ."

:rotf:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2018, 10:28:40 PM »
MM needs to brag and show off his bald Johnson.
The doc would give him extra special treatment.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”