Author Topic: defrocked warped primitive has toilet envy  (Read 2140 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
defrocked warped primitive has toilet envy
« on: October 24, 2016, 11:35:49 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/11584282

Oh my.

Major Nikon (24,853 posts)     Sun Oct 23, 2016, 07:46 PM

More Potty Talk

I just got through installing a new toilet with a bidet seat. The toilet was on sale for $199 and the bidet seat was also on sale for $250.

The Kohler toilet is the 2nd of the same type I've installed. I bought an identical one about a year ago and am quite pleased with it. The bidet seat turned out better than I'd hoped. It works wonderfully and even the seat is heated which is a nice touch. The hardest part was installing a GFCI outlet as I had to drop a circuit down from the attic.

Warpy (89,977 posts)     Sun Oct 23, 2016, 09:18 PM

1. I didn't go nearly as fancy

just a utilitarian low flow desert loo, a little taller to help out with bad hips since there are no toddlers in residence.

I've had the luxury of a stand alone bidet in one rental house I lived in. I've missed it ever since, it did such a lovely job on the pink bits every time. I now make do with a hand held shower, which does a good job on the pink bits during my daily shower.

I'm jealous of the bidet seat. is the water temperature regulated?

Major Nikon (24,853 posts)     Mon Oct 24, 2016, 07:37 AM

3. It has a small water tank that keeps the water warm

I haven't messed with the controls very much yet, but the temperature is adjustable. The nozzle extent is also adjustable, but the first time I used it the aim was right in the brown eye. There's a different button for pink bits and brown bits, so I assume the nozzle adjusts accordingly. It also has a warm air dryer.

rusty quoin (3,542 posts)     Sun Oct 23, 2016, 11:01 PM

2. I didn't know they made them.

We have 2.5 baths that will will be remodeling. I'll check them out.

How does the bidet water come out instantly warm, which I hope it does.

Major Nikon (24,853 posts)     Mon Oct 24, 2016, 07:42 AM

4. As mentioned above it has a small water tank that keeps the water warm

There's several other features to it as well. So far it seems to be pretty impressive. It's made to go on a toilet with an elongated bowl, but the water tank is in the back and takes up some of that space, so what you're left with is about the size of a regular toilet seat.

If you are remodeling, the main thing you'll need is an electrical outlet near the toilet. It comes with an adapter that T's off the toilet water line.

I am not happy about this shit.

Because the elusive enigmatic Elad made Skins's island incompatible with Explorer 11, making it damned near impossible--and enormously time-consuming--to copy-and-paste from there--a problem that exists (at least for franksolich) with no other web-site--I was compelled to download Chrome and then Firefox, to see if they'd work.  I don't know what the **** I'm supposed to with Chrome, as the instructions appear incomplete and so it just sits here, taking up space on the computer.  I wish I knew what Elad has against Explorer 11.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: defrocked warped primitive has toilet envy
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2016, 11:42:07 AM »

just a utilitarian low flow desert loo, a little taller to help out with bad hips since there are no toddlers in residence.

I've had the luxury of a stand alone bidet in one rental house I lived in. I've missed it ever since, it did such a lovely job on the pink bits every time. I now make do with a hand held shower, which does a good job on the pink bits during my daily shower.

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2016, 12:00:48 PM »

Deplorable since 2016

Offline Karin

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2016, 12:05:18 PM »
Oh my God.  I've never given Frank a BS before, but I'm considering it today, for rowing that over.  Warpy's bits haven't been pink in decades, and I really didn't need to hear about that guy's brown eye. 

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2016, 12:14:25 PM »
Oh my God.  I've never given Frank a BS before, but I'm considering it today, for rowing that over. 

Sorry about that; for obvious reasons I'm a very frustrated person because Elad never got around to getting Skins's island right with Explorer 11.

I put a hole in the wall too.  Damn.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2016, 12:20:29 PM »
Sorry about that; for obvious reasons I'm a very frustrated person because Elad never got around to getting Skins's island right with Explorer 11.

I put a hole in the wall too.  Damn.

Mr Moskwa is being stingy with the Clintoon cash.
If shillary wins I wonder if the orders are in to close the DUmp down when the progs are not served up their everything is free cards?

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2016, 12:25:12 PM »
Mr Moskwa is being stingy with the Clintoon cash.
If shillary wins I wonder if the orders are in to close the DUmp down when the progs are not served up their everything is free cards?

Based upon a slew of other evidence, I'm taking it personally.

And here, I always thought things were peachy-keen between Elad and franksolich.

Number one, this problem with Explorer 11 occurred with no other web-site on the internet--not with here, not with Manny's jackass message board, not with anybody else.

Just with Skins's island.

Number two, it appears I'm the only person who's had the problem.

So my guess is that since Elad has my ISP number, he's probably programmed things to screw me up when I try to copy-and-paste from there.  I momentarily expect he's going to mess with my Firefox now too.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2016, 12:26:58 PM »

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2016, 12:42:38 PM »
Based upon a slew of other evidence, I'm taking it personally.

And here, I always thought things were peachy-keen between Elad and franksolich.

Number one, this problem with Explorer 11 occurred with no other web-site on the internet--not with here, not with Manny's jackass message board, not with anybody else.

Just with Skins's island.

Number two, it appears I'm the only person who's had the problem.

So my guess is that since Elad has my ISP number, he's probably programmed things to screw me up when I try to copy-and-paste from there.  I momentarily expect he's going to mess with my Firefox now too.

Try this.

https://hide.me/en/proxy

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2016, 01:01:55 PM »
Warpy's pink bits.

That's enough to drive a man to a monastery.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2016, 01:14:07 PM »
Warpy's pink bits.

That's enough to drive a man to a monastery.

I suppose; I used to feel sorry for her, until I got tired of her unrelenting Hate of all that's good and decent.

She was born with the gender of her mother, but the body-build of her father.

It can't be comfortable for her, going around looking like Mrs. Hindenberg.

But she's so Hate-filled there's no point in feeling sorry for her.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2016, 02:04:52 PM »

The horror, the horror...

Thank goodness for this post to erase those images from my brain.
http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=102827.msg1293506#msg1293506

Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SVPete

« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2016, 02:37:41 PM »
Because the elusive enigmatic Elad made Skins's island incompatible with Explorer 11, making it damned near impossible--and enormously time-consuming--to copy-and-paste from there--a problem that exists (at least for franksolich) with no other web-site--I was compelled to download Chrome and then Firefox, to see if they'd work.  I don't know what the **** I'm supposed to with Chrome, as the instructions appear incomplete and so it just sits here, taking up space on the computer.  I wish I knew what Elad has against Explorer 11.

I go there infrequently, but haven't had much trouble using Chrome. It did act odd for a minute or so several days ago, but suddenly worked OK. There's a good chance DU's steamclunk RYO forum SW has some compatibility issues with current MS IE and MS Edge. DU's forum looks like a dusty and cob-webbed relic from 1998.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2016, 07:33:27 AM »
ug
I'm reconsidering my habit of reading these du posts now.
Why does my brain insist on building a picture out of the words...

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2016, 02:46:04 PM »
    Major Nikon (24,853 posts)     Mon Oct 24, 2016, 07:42 AM

4. As mentioned above it has a small water tank that keeps the water warm.

There's several other features to it as well. Built in dildo?  
I certainly hope that warm water is recycled to rdeuce your carbor footprint.   :old:   :p
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”