Author Topic: They should've made the Vax Record Card the same size as a credit card  (Read 388 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
mobeau69 (7,894 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215304364

They should've made the Vax Record Card the same size
as a credit card so it would fit into a wallet without folding. Especially messed up if you get it laminated.

Hopefully this will be addressed eventually.

:yawn:

Star Member NurseJackie (38,410 posts)

28. I'm going to get someone to scan my completed card... and send the enlarged image to one of those t-shirt printing places. I'll wear it whenever I'm traveling.

:thatsright:

arlyellowdog (442 posts)

2. Yes, yes, yes

There are now 2 classes in society: those like me with a wallet into which are struggling to fit a laminated oversized card, and those like my daughter who have a pocketbook.

3Hotdogs (5,732 posts)

6. There is no reason to carry the card with you at this time.

Take a cell phone photo and carry that with you.

Put the card somewhere safe at home. If your state issues a vac passport, then bring the card to show proof.

I have had my card since January 27th. Only my physician has asked me to see it. She has not requested to see it on subsequent visits.

Local bar doesn't ask to see it. Gas station hasn't asked to see it. Whole Foods hasn't asked to see it ................

Again, there is no reason to carry the card with you.

:rotf:

Its just another virtue signal for the woke left...

3Hotdogs (5,732 posts)

4. DO NOT LAMINATE THE RONA CARD.

There are blank spaces on the card. Those are to record boosters or subsequent vaccinations for variations.

Take a cell phone photo of it. Carry that around with you.

Mariana (12,585 posts)

36. I still have my smallpox vaccination certificate.

I think that one may have been an "official" document, I'm not sure. I do know that actual piece of paper was never needed for anything. My mom copied the information onto a list with the rest of my vaccination data, and the doctor's office had a copy of that list on file, and that was good enough. (Source - I'm having coffee with my mom in her kitchen right now as I type, and I just asked her.)

Edited to add: The various school districts I attended also accepted the list compiled by my mom.

:whatever:

Star Member USALiberal (7,541 posts)

12. The card is worthless! Easy to forge! Nt

:popcorn:

Star Member Journeyman (13,857 posts)

26. Been my thought from the beginning . . .

I could create thousands of them in an afternoon, from type to trim. I already have the logos.

Star Member multigraincracker (22,747 posts)

16. How about putting it on your driver license like

they do for a motorcycle endorsement. Tя☭mpers could burn their driver licenses.

its that pesky HIPAA violation thingy, though...

Star Member central scrutinizer (10,234 posts)

20. I used clear mailing tape and laminated mine at home

Then store it with my passport. And a photo of it is on my phone.

Star Member ancianita (22,537 posts)

21. They should have a passport stamp for completion of it, too.

Scalded Nun (834 posts)

29. Too bad we no longer use the international shot/immunization record.

Would have made things easier. Nice little yellow booklet recognized the world over.

llmart (11,668 posts)

55. Come on people...

They're never going to use these as an official record. The official record, if they decide to have a "vaccine passport" is at the state level. I'm sure the authorities, if they decide we need a vaccine passport, would never accept this as proof. There would be a database they could access, sort of like the no-fly lists online accessible by TSA agents. This is not the 1950's where we didn't have present day technology and when most people were more honest.

I think these cards were meant to be for your own records. Besides, I think a vaccine passport is never going to come to pass.

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

mobeau69 (7,894 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215304364

They should've made the Vax Record Card the same size
as a credit card so it would fit into a wallet without folding. ...

:thatsright: Vaccination record cards like what people receive when they receive the Covid vaccinations have been in use for decades. :thatsright: Similar cards were used during the mass polio vaccination effort during the 1960s. :thatsright: They are designed to be, and are, medical records, not forms of ID, and are sized to suit that purpose. :thatsright:

Attempts to impose some form of vaccination passport system are foredoomed to failure.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2021, 11:38:23 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DLR Pyro

3Hotdogs (5,732 posts)

6. There is no reason to carry the card with you at this time.

Take a cell phone photo and carry that with you.

How racist and elitist of you.  As you DUmmies always state, requiring someone to get an ID to vote is a financial burden on poor oppressed minorities.  Now you are suggesting that they purchase expensive cell phones and pay the monthly access fees for it. 

You need to check your privilege...
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
For a bunch of idiots who yell “fascism!!” all the time, they sure are interested in implementing a gestapo type surveillance state. And they’ll be the first to cry when a bunch of liberals use it against them.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline thundley4

Dear DUmmies, no need for all that bother. Harlot Harris will issue her new jackets to you.