Author Topic: Miscellaneous Dog Pics  (Read 120070 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: Miscellaneous Dog Pics
« Reply #525 on: October 26, 2014, 03:21:33 PM »

Chris, the name of that wirehaired dachshund should be 'Oral-B.'
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #526 on: October 27, 2014, 11:10:42 AM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #527 on: October 29, 2014, 10:01:18 AM »
Foxes are canines too . . .

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lKHtNCJRcc[/youtube]

Chase her.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #528 on: October 29, 2014, 12:55:27 PM »
amazing stuff. Fox rubs on the guy like a cat does.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #529 on: October 30, 2014, 10:35:27 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #530 on: November 02, 2014, 11:59:34 AM »
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #531 on: November 03, 2014, 10:13:08 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #532 on: November 05, 2014, 02:41:46 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #533 on: November 06, 2014, 10:33:13 AM »
Gotta say I like the dog's positioning . . .

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #534 on: November 06, 2014, 10:35:50 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #535 on: November 07, 2014, 10:16:35 AM »

Chase her.

Offline cavegal

« Reply #536 on: November 08, 2014, 10:31:22 AM »

If that dog had darker fur it would look like my Fredd. LOL

“Look, we’re led by a man that either is not tough, not smart, or he’s got something else in mind,”  Donald J.Trump. 6/13/16

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #537 on: November 10, 2014, 09:13:32 AM »

Chase her.

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #538 on: November 11, 2014, 03:55:36 PM »

Is Big Dog starting a side business now?  :-)
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Online DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #539 on: November 11, 2014, 03:57:24 PM »

Well, when you're good at something...
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #540 on: November 12, 2014, 12:06:39 AM »

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

-Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #541 on: November 12, 2014, 09:45:19 AM »

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

heh, nice!  :wink:

Hope my currency is good here . . .

« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 09:51:41 AM by njpines »
Piney Power!!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #542 on: November 12, 2014, 10:07:57 AM »
A duet!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGUodF30htg[/youtube]

Chase her.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #543 on: November 12, 2014, 02:49:25 PM »
heh, nice!  :wink:

Hope my currency is good here . . .

Your bacon's always welcome with me, baby!

ETA: That picture is turning me on.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #544 on: November 17, 2014, 06:44:27 PM »

Chase her.

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #545 on: November 17, 2014, 07:04:32 PM »
Your bacon's always welcome with me, baby!

ETA: That picture is turning me on.

and why would it not?  :naughty:
Piney Power!!

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #546 on: November 19, 2014, 02:13:36 PM »

Wow!

Chase her.

Offline cavegal

« Reply #547 on: November 20, 2014, 01:32:55 PM »

“Look, we’re led by a man that either is not tough, not smart, or he’s got something else in mind,”  Donald J.Trump. 6/13/16

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #548 on: November 20, 2014, 02:20:59 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #549 on: November 21, 2014, 09:35:56 AM »

Chase her.