Author Topic: Hello Everyone!  (Read 12925 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

Re: Hello Everyone!
« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2008, 08:45:52 PM »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

Offline THA HOUSTON PIMP IS IN DA HOUZ!

• I pimp; you GET pimped.
Re: So this is where everyone went!
« Reply #53 on: January 23, 2008, 09:07:32 PM »
Here is Shannon telling everyone, "Don't worry, you'll get a PM shortly  :whatever: "

http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114287&page=2

Shannon, if you have so much ******* disdain for what we did here, why the **** do you stay? You think we caused the bullshit that went down over there? If so, you know about opinions, right?

:yeahthat: :clap:

You just can't help yourself, can you? :whatever: You have been trying to engage me for almost a year and I have always given you the attention you deserve. Why don't you just give it a friggin rest?

Engage this.

answer rebel's post why doncha?

Offline Shannon

« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2008, 09:25:06 PM »
You friggin jackass. Anything else to say or are you really reallly hoping Kev will ban me cause you're so cool? :whatever:

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #55 on: January 23, 2008, 09:29:02 PM »
Guys, settle down please. It was answered.

Shannon, I understand your frustration. Trust me, I do. However, it wasn't us that caused this to happen. I loved CU, well, the people there and I was tired of Gator running roughshod over everyone. So, I decided to create a new board where everyone could participate. This board isn't about me.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #56 on: January 23, 2008, 09:30:12 PM »
One more thing, I don't know what kind of issue you guys have with each other as that seems to be older than the board, so I won't get involved in that.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

« Reply #57 on: January 23, 2008, 09:36:21 PM »
Thanks for your post Rebel.

Offline Shannon

« Reply #58 on: January 23, 2008, 09:44:03 PM »

****ing coward. You are a pathetic little man who is validated by certain overly nice women who post here. Guess what dipshit? They are my friends too. You are on your own now.

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #59 on: January 23, 2008, 09:45:37 PM »
 :whatever:

Guess we'll be seeing our first "true" fight in the fight club? I do wish you guys would hash whatever you have out. I like you both.

In the meantime,  :popcorn:

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #60 on: January 23, 2008, 11:56:46 PM »
Greetings Mary Ann.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

« Reply #61 on: January 24, 2008, 12:51:35 AM »

******* coward. You are a pathetic little man who is validated by certain overly nice women who post here. Guess what dipshit? They are my friends too. You are on your own now.

I went the high road cuz Rebel calmed me down and talked good sense into me.

Keep cursing.......proves what I/we already know about you sweetheart.

And baby, I ain't a pathetic person; I am good looking and I have no problem with the opposite sex. how bout you?

"I'm on my own"   wtf is that supposed to mean?    I can't chit chat with so called "friends" of yours because I don't have your "approval". 

Yeah, I'm the one who is so pathetic.  Sheeze.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 01:17:40 AM by GREEN BAY PACKERS RULE aka H-TOWN MACK »

« Reply #62 on: January 24, 2008, 01:05:23 AM »
:whatever:

Guess we'll be seeing our first "true" fight in the fight club? I do wish you guys would hash whatever you have out. I like you both.

In the meantime,  :popcorn:

I apologize man.

I need to chill out.  Sorry.

Mary Ann, sorry to hijack your thread.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #63 on: January 24, 2008, 11:48:49 AM »
Shannon, I understand your frustration. Trust me, I do. However, it wasn't us that caused this to happen. I loved CU, well, the people there and I was tired of Gator running roughshod over everyone. So, I decided to create a new board where everyone could participate. This board isn't about me.

Thanks for the board Rebel, I too loved CU, and although I didn't post very much, I generally lurked there everyday, going back to a few days after Rob started it.

Perhaps it is inappropriate, however could someone give me the details of what exactly happened to send so many of the really good posters from CU somewhere else??  I was on vacation beginning about December 15th, and missed all of the drama apparently.  I did check in very briefly during that period and was completely turned off by the board management's refusal to control the "invasion of the Ronbots",  but due to lack of available time I apparently missed all the details behind all of the bannings and time-outs that seem to have happened.  I also notice posters here that I haven't seen on CU for some time, so could someone let me in on the specifics?

doc

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #64 on: January 24, 2008, 11:55:04 AM »
Um....

Welcome Maryann and TVDOC!
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline Chris_

« Reply #65 on: January 24, 2008, 11:56:06 AM »
Take your pick TVDOC... the unchecked and coordinated Ronulan Invasion from RonPaulForums.com, gator's arbitrary banning of long-time members "just because", or the general decline of the board due to jerkwads like CW, samhall, and the assortment of noobs that survived their initial push.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #66 on: January 24, 2008, 12:28:47 PM »
Take your pick TVDOC... the unchecked and coordinated Ronulan Invasion from RonPaulForums.com, gator's arbitrary banning of long-time members "just because", or the general decline of the board due to jerkwads like CW, samhall, and the assortment of noobs that survived their initial push.

Who was banned?    BTY....when mentioning jerkwads, don't forget LogansPapa.....where did that smarmy clown come from?

doc

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #67 on: January 24, 2008, 12:31:25 PM »
Gosh, guys. I feel like I hosted a dinner party and a food fight broke out.  :bawl:

Can't we all just get along?

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #68 on: January 24, 2008, 12:38:53 PM »

Thanks for the board Rebel, I too loved CU, and although I didn't post very much, I generally lurked there everyday, going back to a few days after Rob started it.

Perhaps it is inappropriate, however could someone give me the details of what exactly happened to send so many of the really good posters from CU somewhere else??  I was on vacation beginning about December 15th, and missed all of the drama apparently.  I did check in very briefly during that period and was completely turned off by the board management's refusal to control the "invasion of the Ronbots",  but due to lack of available time I apparently missed all the details behind all of the bannings and time-outs that seem to have happened.  I also notice posters here that I haven't seen on CU for some time, so could someone let me in on the specifics?

doc

I asked the same question, and this is the answer that I got. Sounds like it might have been kind of fun.

asdf2231 
VRWC Arts&Crafts Manager   Posts: 7,060

01-09-2008 , 07:12 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Ann
I'm curious. What happened 12/18/07? 

The Great Paul War.

It was a cold foggy grey December afternoon when the sounds of tramping boots was first heard stomping resolutely towards the CU battle lines.

BadCat had just called a Liberal an A-Hole and invited him to fornicate with himself.

We poked our heads up not knowing what to expect. The marching was a perfect metronome of lockstep boot thuds. "Could it be zombies?" we asked ourselves? "Robots?"

Because nothing Human moved with such precise mechanical synchronicity.

We glanced nervously from side to side at one another and the palpable feeling of dread washed over every man and woman at the terrible regularity of their approach.

Bad Cat glanced at Freeper and spit his half smoked cigar out onto the muddy ground and yelled "AWRIGHT!... This is IT!!!!!!" And with that they poured out of the fog and slammed into our lines.

Ron Paul supporters. A hundred of them if there was one. Slack jawed and unkempt, bearing the tokens of their Man God before them in the form of Sigline links to message boards ... and the Paul 08 pics gleamed an evil mockery of Red White and Blue above the dreaded links. But always, always they walked in ridged lockstep straight into our fire.

We began to take casualties as they laid into us with bulleted talking points and You Tube videos. We were assailed by maddened sleeper agents in our midst whose programing kicked in when the main wave of Paul Supporters washed over the ramparts like a frothing retarded wave of zealotry. The shriek of their pointless wailing drove strong men mad with the power of it's mendacity and the depths of it's uniform insanity.

And in the darkest hour a small group of CUers in the dungeon discovered the only thing that would bring them down and silence them. The discovery was made by your humble corespondent that the posting of a mere non sequitur picture and a strange unrelated post stopped them dead in their tracks. Bad Cat and Freeper seized on this and the word flashed out to the CU brethren like lightning in an ink black sky.

Freeper and Bad Cat were like battered lions, bloody and rent, but still savage enough to stand their ground as they stalked forth from the dungeon and eyed the ravaged CU landscape.

"Christmas Cats" thundered BC! "Give them pictures of CHRISTMAS CATS!!!. Or normal damn kittens if that's all you can find but for God's sake FIRE"

"PIE!" boomed Freeper! "Bury the bastards in pie and soup pics till they scream like dying beasts!!!!!"

And Oh how we fought. For every thread that was posted showing Guiliani in drag or assaulting us with the mind numbing stupidity that Huckabee lied about his weight loss we met them with kittens and pie. We Photo Bucketed and hot linked until the blood ran from our finger tips.

The battle raged for four days under the grey and lifeless December skies.

In the end Arclight strikes from the admins took out the most vicious of the Paulists. They donned clever socks and came at us time and time again, but Sarasota was ever vigilant... ever vigilent.

And when the sun finally broke through the leaden skies and washed over the ripped and battered landscape, it shone brightly on the weary warriors as they surveyed the field of victory.

But the casualties were fierce, and the fighting goes on to this day. Attacks are led by fierce insurgent fighters who creep among the threads waiting to spring forth and detonate thier IED's of partisan stupidity in an attempt to sow discord and destruction over that which they could not conquer.

For many the wounds ran too deep and they withdrew from the realm to seek succor in other locals where they could try to put the bitter memories of the Paul War behind them. Others, maddened by the sounds of battle that rang so long in their ears, said their goodbyes and committed forum suicide.

But most stayed.

December the 18th, 2007.

Remember.

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #69 on: January 24, 2008, 06:37:18 PM »
Gosh, guys. I feel like I hosted a dinner party and a food fight broke out.  :bawl:

Can't we all just get along?

You just sure know how to stir it up! Welcome Mary Ann, great to have you here.  :cheersmate:
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #70 on: January 24, 2008, 09:08:19 PM »
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline Chris_

« Reply #71 on: January 25, 2008, 01:24:57 PM »

Who was banned?    BTY....when mentioning jerkwads, don't forget LogansPapa.....where did that smarmy clown come from?

doc

Freeper, Kev, WE, probably a couple of other folks.  I don't think TRG is welcome back.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #72 on: January 25, 2008, 02:58:56 PM »

doc

Freeper, Kev, WE, probably a couple of other folks.  I don't think TRG is welcome back.

And they are all here, right?  Some, I assume under different "handles"....

doc

Offline Chris_

« Reply #73 on: January 25, 2008, 03:24:51 PM »

doc

Yep.  I think TRG is posting as the Sarge.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #74 on: January 25, 2008, 03:33:37 PM »

doc

Yep.  I think TRG is posting as the Sarge.

I thought that was him....

doc