Author Topic: Poo-Pants Pam goes to the store sick - coughs on maskless customers on purpose  (Read 1172 times)

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
Will the DUmmies set her straight? Thread is too new, time will tell.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216261911

Tue Jan 18, 2022, 09:16 PM
demtenjeep (31,099 posts)

runny nose, losing voice, coughing up phlegm mild headache. Got testing first thing-Neg
went to wally world for some school supplies for my classroom
in front of me were 3 unmasked idiots buying cigs
I coughed loudly and moistly and they looked at me.
I had a mask on
I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo wish I had the ability to lie and tell them I had covid
but I don't want to jinx myself

Sounds like some level of felony assault according to DUmpass rules.

Response to demtenjeep (Original post)Tue Jan 18, 2022, 09:23 PM
Tink41 (512 posts)

2. City Chief of Public Health
For the major metropolitan city in my vicinity has reiterated since New Years: If you are having cold symptoms : Assume it is COVID
Studies coming back especially in vaxxed, boosted to test negative. Not sure why. Those same symptoms started for me Friday. Lost voice yesterday, occasional cough and when I say occasional I mean maybe every 5 hrs. No fever. Chills, fatigue, muscle aches, throat on fire! Major congestion. Tested - on rapid, had PCR test today awaiting results. Hope you feel better soon.

Response to demtenjeep (Original post)Tue Jan 18, 2022, 09:24 PM
Star Member Maru Kitteh (25,687 posts)

3. I wouldn't hang my whole hat on that negative if I were you.
1) When did your symptoms start?
2) What kind of test did you get? (POC/antigen or PCR)

Offline ADsOutburst

I always misread that screen name as "dementjeep".

Offline Delmar

I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo wish I had the ability to lie and tell them I had covid

Only the China virus is transmissible, I guess.  All other diseases have been eradicated?  What is her point?
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
I always misread that screen name as "dementjeep".

I've read her call sign as "DementedJeep" for years now.

:cheersmate:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Karin

No DUmmie called her out for her assault with her loud, moist cough.  True to form, all they could talk about were their OWN symptoms.  They're a bunch of hypochondrial old biddies. 

Offline SVPete

If she was properly "Socially Distanced", I think the proper response to her Covid Theatrics would have been, Back off, you rude bitch!

If she had positioned herself or moved to within arm's length before her Covid Theatrics, I think a moderate shove should have been included with the, Back off, you rude bitch!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DLR Pyro

yeah, it's a common reaction to look in the direction of a person who is engaging in stupid theatrics to see what kind of fruitcake is in the near vicinity.

After they looked at you DUmmy, what did they do?  Run in fear and panic?  Call you unclean?  Turn around and continue with their purchase as normal people would?
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
ue Jan 18, 2022, 09:16 PM

runny nose, losing voice, coughing up phlegm mild headache. Got testing first thing-Neg
I had a mask on
I was told masks prevent covid from spreading. Was is Pam anti-science?
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Tue Jan 18, 2022, 09:16 PM

I had a mask on

I know I read a post by her a few months back where she said she retired early due to the Covid issue.  Maybe someone with good search skills over there can find that post.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Online 67 Rover

I was told masks prevent covid from spreading. Was is Pam anti-science?

Only half protected with one mask need two for full protection.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline jukin

How does the drunken pants shiter know she doesn't have covid? More vaccinated people (percentage wise) have omicron than the pure bloods.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline landofconfusion80

How does the drunken pants shiter know she doesn't have covid? More vaccinated people (percentage wise) have omicron than the pure bloods.
I've been referring to us unvaxxed as 'the control group' lately. I'm liking your pure blood thing though. It has an appealing air of unbridled snobbery
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
I've been referring to us unvaxxed as 'the control group' lately. I'm liking your pure blood thing though. It has an appealing air of unbridled snobbery

:lmao:

I love it.  That's what I'm going to start calling it.  Pure Blood.

Saw a picture of a guy at a protest holding up a sign that read "Unvaxxed Sperm is going to be the new Bitcoin!"

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?

So hearing both of these in this voice.  And that's meant as a compliment   :lmao:

Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Someone I follow on Twitter had that in her profile. At the time I did not know what it meant but it makes sense now.  :thatsright:
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

So hearing both of these in this voice.  And that's meant as a compliment   :lmao:

Hate to ruin the joke, but what's the referrence?

Offline DLR Pyro

Major Charles Emerson Winchester III, US Army, Surgeon, M*A*S*H 4077

snooty uptight snobish character on the TV show M*A*S*H
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

Though unlike the Pamster the Winchester character learned to be better.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?

What he said.  Character had a perfect, blue-blood, snooty Boston accent that fit the comments perfectly.  Now go watch all 11 seasons of the greatest TV show ever, immediately to catch up.   :-)
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
What he said.  Character had a perfect, blue-blood, snooty Boston accent that fit the comments perfectly.  Now go watch all 11 seasons of the greatest TV show ever, immediately to catch up.   :-)

He was the perfect replacement for Frank Burns. Perfect.

KC

*Stolen

Thank you for the media history lesson. I had never understood MASH growing up when I did so thats a huge cultural blindspot for me

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
Only the China virus is transmissible, I guess.  All other diseases have been eradicated?  What is her point?

My guess is virtue signaling. (just a small guess :D)
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a

And rather than being a Frank Burns clone, the producers decided on creating a character similarly annoying but in a different way.   David Ogden Stiers put on that arrogant and snooty demeanor perfectly.  Yet he was a Midwestern guy in real life who affected that smug Boston accent wonderfully.

If you've watched M*A*S*H as much as I have in my formative years, I can flip on an episode now and within a minute can recall the plot.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
And rather than being a Frank Burns clone, the producers decided on creating a character similarly annoying but in a different way.   David Ogden Stiers put on that arrogant and snooty demeanor perfectly.  Yet he was a Midwestern guy in real life who affected that smug Boston accent wonderfully.

If you've watched M*A*S*H as much as I have in my formative years, I can flip on an episode now and within a minute can recall the plot.

Same here. Loved the show. Even when they were trying to push some political agenda. You either overlooked it and just enjoyed the show or not.

I thing a lot of that came from Alan Alda.

KC

*Stolen

Same here. Loved the show. Even when they were trying to push some political agenda. You either overlooked it and just enjoyed the show or not.

I thing a lot of that came from Alan Alda.

KC
Not too go too far off the topic, but the rifleman has been on the roku here lately, and it's awesome