Author Topic: Miscellaneous Dog Pics  (Read 120123 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: Miscellaneous Dog Pics
« Reply #700 on: September 14, 2015, 09:42:41 AM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #701 on: September 15, 2015, 12:54:24 PM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #702 on: September 17, 2015, 01:50:38 PM »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHvExOg4NI0[/youtube]
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #703 on: September 21, 2015, 07:20:53 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #704 on: September 23, 2015, 10:37:16 AM »

I think someone's in for a rude surprise . . .

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #705 on: September 25, 2015, 09:22:47 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #706 on: September 28, 2015, 12:31:09 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #707 on: September 29, 2015, 07:46:54 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #708 on: September 30, 2015, 07:58:17 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #709 on: October 01, 2015, 01:44:06 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #710 on: October 02, 2015, 02:05:42 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #711 on: October 05, 2015, 09:25:38 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #712 on: October 06, 2015, 07:40:23 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #713 on: October 07, 2015, 09:58:30 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #714 on: October 13, 2015, 09:53:46 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #715 on: October 14, 2015, 08:43:24 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #716 on: October 14, 2015, 11:30:59 AM »
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #717 on: October 15, 2015, 12:34:41 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #718 on: October 19, 2015, 09:22:57 AM »
I know that I've seen the picture before, if not the caption.  Can anyone make it bigger?

Chase her.

Offline thundley4

Offline BlueStateSaint

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #721 on: October 20, 2015, 10:50:20 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #722 on: October 21, 2015, 07:26:50 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #723 on: October 26, 2015, 10:11:23 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #724 on: October 27, 2015, 07:51:08 AM »

Chase her.