Author Topic: Miscellaneous Dog Pics  (Read 120098 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: Miscellaneous Dog Pics
« Reply #625 on: April 07, 2015, 09:37:25 AM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #626 on: April 09, 2015, 08:25:28 AM »
Texting with your dog:

Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #627 on: April 09, 2015, 11:09:58 AM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #628 on: April 10, 2015, 08:39:43 AM »
Timing is everything, right?

Chase her.

Offline Mike B the Cajun

• Pot Stirrer
« Reply #629 on: April 10, 2015, 05:29:47 PM »
 :o   :yahoo:
Don't get stuck on stupid...

I am of the CauCajun persuasion...  :-)

Leftwing lunatic thought process concerning police: I'm armed with bad breath and body odor. The police are armed with a badge, a tazer, a 9mm, and a shotgun.  I should antagonize them.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #630 on: April 14, 2015, 11:41:01 AM »

Chase her.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #631 on: April 14, 2015, 03:44:29 PM »
^He has a case of the blues !
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #632 on: April 15, 2015, 11:26:07 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #633 on: April 17, 2015, 09:48:11 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #634 on: April 20, 2015, 02:19:30 PM »

Chase her.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #635 on: April 20, 2015, 08:27:45 PM »

The caption reads, "Listen to your nose" for anyone who's wondering...
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #636 on: April 20, 2015, 08:59:07 PM »
The caption reads, "Listen to your nose" for anyone who's wondering...

A "Scratch-n-sniff" ad for dogs?  Think of the possibilities.  :rofl:

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #637 on: April 21, 2015, 09:41:36 AM »
A "Scratch-n-sniff" ad for dogs?  Think of the possibilities.  :rofl:

Be kinda hard on their butts, eh? :whistling: :tongue: :bolt: :runaway:

ETA:  To wit . . .

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #638 on: April 27, 2015, 02:15:11 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #639 on: April 28, 2015, 12:04:25 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #640 on: April 30, 2015, 01:48:39 PM »

Chase her.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #641 on: April 30, 2015, 06:23:18 PM »
^Bunny ptarmigan offspring are cuter.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #642 on: May 01, 2015, 10:53:42 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #643 on: May 04, 2015, 10:26:32 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #644 on: May 05, 2015, 09:30:10 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #645 on: May 06, 2015, 11:02:27 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #646 on: May 08, 2015, 02:17:29 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #647 on: May 11, 2015, 03:26:53 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #648 on: May 13, 2015, 10:03:42 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #649 on: May 14, 2015, 10:56:01 AM »

Chase her.