Author Topic: Miscellaneous Dog Pics  (Read 120112 times)

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Re: Miscellaneous Dog Pics
« Reply #475 on: August 22, 2014, 06:19:42 PM »
^Dogs are such hams.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #476 on: August 22, 2014, 10:57:04 PM »

This is my 13 year old rescue enjoying some of what I suspect is some of her last good times! God I love her!

Love all these dog photos!  Your baby girl may surprise you and live longer than you think...mine (about same size) was over 15 1/2 when she passed over to the Bridge.  We knew how old she was since she'd been a puppy rescue.
Most of my furbabies are kinda a guess though since they're adult rescues.  I know we all treasure all of our pets every day and they give us 100 times more than we could ever give them. :cheersmate:
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #477 on: August 24, 2014, 09:52:01 AM »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #478 on: August 25, 2014, 06:51:24 PM »
Do you know this canine operative?

(The Daisy operative)

The canine operative infiltrated my domain approximately one week ago. She used the clever ploy of appearing malnourished and hungry to play on the wife’s sympathy and gain entrance.

I interrogated her intensely as to her name and point of origin. She remained completely silent though out and only offered blank stares which leads me to believe she is indeed a professional agent.

As she remains silent as to her true name, the wife has issued her the codename Daisy.

You will notice a small mark on her forehead between and just above her eyes. This mark was placed there by a feline agent who infiltrated the domain during the winter. This feline agent is a split-personality operative who is sometimes franksolich and is sometimes Frank “The Punisher” Castle and was apparently displaying a form of kat-fu to the Daisy operative.

(fransolich / Frank "The Punisher" Castle)

The second night that she was here she crushed the TV remote with her bare teeth in what I suspect was a warning to me. The wife gave her a stuffed bear which she immediately proceed to disembowel. On her fourth day here she attempted to eat the couch.

Saturday the wife decided that if she was going to be here for any amount of time she needed a bath. The wife filled the bathtub with water and called the operative into the bathroom. As soon as operative’s paws touched the water what can only be described as an action-adventure-comedy begin to take place.

The Rumble in Jungle had nothing on the Hubbub in the Bathtub.

Apparently the covert agency that dispatched the Daisy operative took the time to teach her several martial arts disciplines. The wife was attempting several MMA grappling techniques, but the operative’s martial arts training helped her to hold her own. There was water splashing every where. When it was done it looked like both had gotten a bath.

That brings us up to yesterday. I mentioned that the operative attempted to eat the couch. Yesterday she succeeded in eating part of it. At least a part of the cover and stuffing. She also apparently ate a portion of a plastic feed bowl. I say that she “apparently” ate it because where there once was a whole plastic bowl there is now only a shredded half of a bowl. No other pieces to be found.

Let’s do a quick summary…

She has possibly eaten part of a couch cover, part of couch stuffing, and part of a plastic bowl. With that in mind I told the wife to keep watch when the operative went outside to do her business because she may possibly shit a patio chair.

The Daisy operative also has some sort of weird obsession with a feline youth name Speed Bump who has dreams of being a professional race shoe driver. The Daisy operative likes to carry Speed Bump around in her mouth which is something the Speed Bump does not appear to be to fond of.

(Speed Bump on the backstretch)

(Speed Bump taking a curve)
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #479 on: August 25, 2014, 08:34:37 PM »
Adorable.  Congratulations, Chuck. :)
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #480 on: August 26, 2014, 06:41:43 AM »
I see that Coach's operative has successfully started their mission . . . :whistling:

Anyway, . . .

"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #481 on: August 27, 2014, 02:41:14 PM »

Chase her.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #482 on: August 28, 2014, 07:33:55 AM »
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #483 on: August 29, 2014, 04:09:43 PM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #484 on: September 02, 2014, 09:02:59 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #485 on: September 05, 2014, 10:19:11 AM »

Chase her.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #486 on: September 07, 2014, 04:51:55 AM »
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoB8t0B4jx4[/youtube]
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline SaintLouieWoman

« Reply #487 on: September 07, 2014, 01:22:06 PM »
Chuck, wait til  you get the multi thousand dollar vet bill to remove all of that junk from the pup's intestines. My son's boxer cost  him about $3k for the surgery. They removed all kinds of toys, socks, etc. You sound like a patient person. I'm spoiled, my greys behave so well, no bills for anything ruined.

I used to think they were boring, but boring is a virtue.  :-)

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #488 on: September 07, 2014, 02:36:34 PM »
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMeniUeQAs0[/youtube]

Chase her.

Offline ColonelCarrots

« Reply #489 on: September 07, 2014, 04:28:59 PM »
What dogs are thinking

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #490 on: September 09, 2014, 09:03:32 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #491 on: September 10, 2014, 10:42:35 AM »
I suppose that the caption could read, 'Who, me?"

Chase her.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #492 on: September 10, 2014, 12:06:36 PM »
I suppose that the caption could read, 'Who, me?"

Holy shit!  (And the rest of the house ain't torn up? Has that dog been to the "How to Wreck the 'Hood" seminar, held most recently in Ferguson, MO?)  :-)
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #493 on: September 10, 2014, 06:24:09 PM »
Chuck, wait til  you get the multi thousand dollar vet bill to remove all of that junk from the pup's intestines. My son's boxer cost  him about $3k for the surgery. They removed all kinds of toys, socks, etc. You sound like a patient person. I'm spoiled, my greys behave so well, no bills for anything ruined.

I used to think they were boring, but boring is a virtue.  :-)

I don't know if I'm THAT patient. Thankfully, I've got her to stop eating the couch, but I do keep plastic bowls away from her. She's actually an intelligent and well-mannered dog when she's not excited, but when she gets excited she's like a hummingbird on speed.

My plans were to get rid of her, but it's hard to explain. When she's outside and you call her name, the look on her face is priceless. It's like she thinks the idea that someone is calling her is the greatest thing in the world.

Believe it or not, I honestly thought about you when she showed up at the house. She's definitely not a greyhound, but she almost looks like she's got some sort of greyhound or whippet (I think it is) in her.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #494 on: September 11, 2014, 10:16:45 AM »
This figures.

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #495 on: September 12, 2014, 08:36:33 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #496 on: September 13, 2014, 07:59:26 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #497 on: September 16, 2014, 10:55:31 AM »

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #498 on: September 17, 2014, 11:01:30 AM »
I'd say something along the lines of, "Most of the last category are part of the Left," but that would be an insult to actual morons.

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #499 on: September 18, 2014, 10:10:13 AM »

Chase her.