Author Topic: White Guilt... by the bushel basket...  (Read 1037 times)

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
White Guilt... by the bushel basket...
« on: July 13, 2018, 04:59:35 PM »

The OP
Funtatlaguy (2,372 posts)

I'm really starting to hate white Americans.

I’m a white American and I’m now ashamed to be one
I’ve lived in almost all parts of this country and visited most of the rest.
I keep searching to find white Americans that don’t disgust me.
I’m still looking.
Most seem to have been so dumbed down.
They seem to be so shallow and uninteresting.
The things they talk about are so trivial and their worlds are so small.
Most no longer hide the fact that they are bigoted, racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-“Other”.

The Karl Rove’s and Roger Ailes’ and Rush’s of the world have gotten their wish.
They set out to define a “real American” as someone with minimal formal education who was overly patriotic and isolationist.
They set out to define a “bad or non-real American” as someone with too much education and a worldly view. Labeled as the “liberal, or educated elite” - they became the OTHER.
A smart, independent thinking white American was a threat to what they wanted to build.
They needed lemmings that would follow along in the name of faux patriotism, faux religion, and suspension of factual information.

White America, by and large, bought in to this easy way out.
Just give them a job or jobs (however low paying).
Call them the real America and let them blame the OTHER for all of their problems.
They will then follow their corporate and political and religious overlords anywhere.
Even to Russia.

Unfortunately, non-white Americans and the 30% or so liberal elite white Americans (er...what?) are now being ruled by these same Overlords who have seized almost all economic and political power in our nation.
Will November’s midterms start a change back to sanity?
Can white America change or must it be beaten?
We shall see.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210862461

I completely agree.

I find relationships with PoC much more rewarding and satisfying, generally speaking. They are often much more loving and compassionate.

This DUer forgot his sarcasm emoji
braddy (2,516 posts)

2. It's almost as if they are an inferior race, which seems to be a growing accusation in America.

One Trick Pony... er Hoyt.. Chimes in:

star Member Hoyt (34,575 posts)

4. White Wingers are truly deplorable.

(Is hoyt black or white?)

Uh oh...

There was a post removed with a sub thread of agreements and disagreements....

LisaL (31,026 posts)

11. I have no clue what OP is trying to accomplish here.

If any other race was mentioned, the OP would have presumably been deleted.

This Dummy is pointing out their hyprocisy... may not last much longer.

Bet the OP is absolutely adored at  Family Reunions:

Funtatlaguy (2,372 posts)

17. My parents were both sexist and bigots

Brother too.
Cousins, uncles, too.
Only one niece that’s not.
Hillary is part of the 30% of overeducated liberal white elite. Way too smart for most of white America to support.

More White Guilt...
Plus... I am not sure that the DUpipo understand that not being "Majority White" (if that happens) automatically makes white a minority.
There will still be more white people than any other race... just not more whites than all the other races.  Idiots.
Star Member rownesheck (224 posts)

29. I'm white

and i hate white America. makes me sick and embarrassed. Can't wait until we're the minority.

Doodley (3,390 posts)

36. Again, I am sorry I am white. Should I just kill myself now?

No... not for being white....   
Being DUpipo though...

ck4829 (20,662 posts)

57. And with good reason (So K&R)

Maybe it's because I prioritize my leftism above me being white... so I see no problem with this kind of post.

Our country is becoming an absolute joke because of the white man first/right wing politics that has taken over our political culture...

Where an incompetent white man with no qualifications or experience is STILL viewed as "better" than a competent woman and/or black person.

Where here you hear someone scream "NO! ALL LIVES MATTER!" but then run and hide when refugees need help.

Where "good national security" apparently means "Sure there's a mass shooter, but the shooter is white and isn't a Muslim or an immigrant... so you're safe!"

Where a deranged sex offender was almost voted into the Senate just to "own the libs".

Where homophobia and transphobia is accepted with these conspiracies of transsexuals who want to enter bathrooms when we've got the Family Research Council covering up sex abuse and they have the direct line to the White House.

And chief, people want to call you "divisive" when our country is becoming a cesspool because of the things I just mentioned... It boggles the mind, good God, people are more outraged that it gets called out than it happening. I know it feels like you are the only one who sees the cesspool-ization, but just know, I see it too.

LOL... what a Effing tool...

I wonder what other other gems may arise from this thread...

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: White Guilt... by the bushel basket...
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2018, 10:26:58 AM »
Why on earth would anyone be guilty of the color of their skin, which we have zero control over?
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2018, 10:38:22 AM »
When you run out of things to hate, hate yourself. It is a perfect excuse for late term self inflicted abortion.

The level and amount of retardation over there is just unbelieveable.  :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2018, 10:43:24 AM »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2018, 11:50:01 AM »
Why on earth would anyone be guilty of the color of their skin, which we have zero control over?

The DUmmie has probably been through many Grade School, Middle School, and College symposiums on White Privilege.

:thatsright:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2018, 01:02:50 PM »
What is the white equivalent to an Uncle Tom?

Oh yeah, *****, now I remember.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen