Author Topic: I have PMS and want to kill people, ask me anything!!  (Read 3856 times)

Offline morningAngel

Re: I have PMS and want to kill people, ask me anything!!
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2008, 09:38:15 PM »
So if I kill the oldest ones today then tomorrow I get to breeze through?????   Ohhhhhhhh now there is an idea!  Red where do you work?  If you work for Tampax you are totally on!!!!!

you gotta highlight the bottom part of her post....she works at Godiva...the bitch!  :-)  (you know I say that with total love, Red!)

Hah... she shoulda been at my house 2 weeks ago... I had a case of 4 piece boxes I wanted to give out. Go ahead and hate.

*Red*
I HATE YOU

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2008, 09:43:07 PM »
:banghead: :censored: :tampon: :pms: :ranton:

What the heck is wrong with people?!?!?!  I swear that sometimes stores have the cashiers compete to see who is the slowest, the winner gets to run the express register!!1111!    What the heck is wrong with people who drive 12 miles an hour under the speed limit when I am late?!?!?!  What the heck is wrong with my stupid door that doesn't want to latch when I am trying to leave!?!?!?  Why are my kids looking at me like I am supposed to feed them or something!??!?!?!  I want some extra salty pretzels and chocolate to go please!  NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rub dirt in it, suck it up, and STFU.  What - the world is supposed to stop for you once a month because of some abdominal cramps?  There are women in this country that run multi-millon dollar corporations and do it quite well regardless of how they feel.  People depend on them for their leadership and decisions and they don't let a little thing like a period stand in their way.  Now wipe the chocolate off your face and get moving!

:-) (How'd I do?)
Dearest Cactus Prick
Ohhhhhhhh you mother having sex wither!  Those CEOs usually have their uterus ripped out long before they make the climb up the ladder of success.  I don't have freaking cramps I have freaking PMS, a raging inferno of hate and anger inside my entire body.  I honestly could chew through a rock this month.  I exercise exercise.  I freaking hate every minute of it but I am the healthiest fat chick I know.  Sometimes in a woman's life the only thing that gets you through the stupid freaking day is some chocolate and a freaking muzzle on a dumbass man's mouth.  Now you STFU before I hijack a plane with a stare, fly to Texas and kick you stupid redneck ass. 
    Hugs and Kisses, Melinda
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline RedTail

• I can has title? ^_^
  • A little bit of Anti-Hero goes a LONG way.
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2008, 10:36:25 PM »
So if I kill the oldest ones today then tomorrow I get to breeze through?????   Ohhhhhhhh now there is an idea!  Red where do you work?  If you work for Tampax you are totally on!!!!!

you gotta highlight the bottom part of her post....she works at Godiva...the bitch!  :-)  (you know I say that with total love, Red!)

Hah... she shoulda been at my house 2 weeks ago... I had a case of 4 piece boxes I wanted to give out. Go ahead and hate.

*Red*
I HATE YOU

I hate me too... I've gone from a size 12 to a size 14! I can't get fat in Miami. I need to find someplace safe to be fat or lose this extra heft.

*Red*

Offline Uhhuh35

• Subtle Like A Nuclear Weapon
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2008, 10:44:31 PM »
H5 for making me laugh out loud Mamacags! You'll be fine. And just think;
You get to do it all again next month!  :-)
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
— Albert Einstein.

Offline mamacags

« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2008, 11:06:53 PM »

*Red*
I HATE YOU

I hate me too... I've gone from a size 12 to a size 14! I can't get fat in Miami. I need to find someplace safe to be fat or lose this extra heft.

*Red*

May I suggest sunny warm Western Pennsylvania?
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline mamacags

« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2008, 11:07:34 PM »
H5 for making me laugh out loud Mamacags! You'll be fine. And just think;
You get to do it all again next month!  :-)

No I only get really really nasty PMS every 3 months or so.  THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!! :cheersmate:
Winston Churchill

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2008, 12:15:59 AM »
I had to shave twice today.

:rotf:

Offline RedTail

• I can has title? ^_^
  • A little bit of Anti-Hero goes a LONG way.
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2008, 10:33:33 AM »

May I suggest sunny warm Western Pennsylvania?

Just park me in a trailer besides the Godiva kitchens.  It's my turn to bitch.

*Red*

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2008, 12:39:42 PM »
Yeesh, go eat some chocolate, ice cream, watch some Lifetime, and cry.

then come back    :fuelfire:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Bondai

• Rode hard and put up wet too many times.
« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2008, 12:56:02 AM »
There is no such thing as PMS. It was an imaginary ailment dreamed up by the AMA and the drug companies to sell medication to gullible women....how many times do I have to tell you? Women in the US are the only ones who have PMS. :-)

"It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack; not rationality".