Author Topic: I may have turned a trump voter!  (Read 1665 times)

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
I may have turned a trump voter!
« on: August 16, 2016, 12:17:49 PM »
Yep.  Lame Bouncy.  Maybe a conversion, no cops, bushes, cheering crowd, or nothing.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/12512368445

csziggy (20,805 posts)

I was talking to the young man that mows my yard about future things that will be happening at my house. I try to schedule him just before any meetings so the grass is under control and he is getting used to that.

I mentioned we will be doing get out the vote from my house next week and he said he might not vote. I told him he needs to vote and asked who he was thinking of voting for - he said Trump. I asked him as a independent business person (he's trying to start a lawn care business) how he would feel about someone who made a deal for his services, then once the work was done offered 70% or less of the agreed price. He didn't think that was acceptable - I told him Trump has done this over and over and told him how many times Trump has been sued. He was really disturbed about that!

:bs:

Then he said something about Hillary's lies but when I asked him, he really didn't know any specifics, just general, "She's lied." I told him she really hasn't and talked with him a little about how long Hillary and Bill Clinton have been in the public eye and how many times they have been investigated. Then I mentioned that the only thing that ever stuck was that Bill lied about a blow job. He didn't know that was what Bill Clinton was impeached for and thought it was ridiculous!

:bs: Lied to Congress, asshole.  Disbarred.  You don't get disbarred for blow jobs, phucknut.

He brought up the emails and Benghazi - I reminded him that Benghazi has been investigated five - or is it six - times and the only thing they found to criticize were the emails. Then I told him that if Hillary had used the Department of State computer system she could not have gotten her emails while she was traveling; that the "classified" emails were not sent by her and were not properly labeled.

:bs:   ::)

By the time he left he was really thinking about what I'd told him. I recommended that he really read up on Trump and how Trump treats his contractors and workers - I think that will have the most effect on him as an independent business person.

Oh - and he questioned why Trump would want to be president with how wealthy he was - I told him many don't think Trump is as rich as he claims and discussed how running a campaign could be a money making scam. 

Uh huh ........... ::)

Hopefully he will seriously think about what he heard today.

Hopefully you assholes will start sending us all the bongs you owe us.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: I may have turned a trump voter!
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2016, 12:37:48 PM »
What a load of horse shit.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2016, 01:03:40 PM »
I've been asked who I'm voting for by complete strangers. If they're wearing hitlary or bernie gear, then that's who I'm for.

If they're wearing Trump gear, they usually get a big smile and a fist bump.

If I can't tell, I say my vote is my business and no one else's. (Although, the 3 NRA stickers I have on my truck should be a clue).

I find it easier to deal with the enemy by simply agreeing with them, rather than getting into a pissing contest wherever we happen to be. I'm non-confrontational by nature and hate to fight/argue.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2016, 01:37:03 PM »
csziggy (20,805 posts)

I may have bought the winning powerball ticket.  Back to you csziggy, your turn to top that.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2016, 02:07:18 PM »
Uh, the ziggy primitive's lied before, told some mistruths.

<<<doesn't keep track of all the primitive lies, but just by chance, had of the zggy primitive.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2016, 02:26:17 PM »

<<<doesn't keep track of all the primitive lies, but just by chance, had of the zggy primitive.

Lies and mistruths are resume enhancers for the DUmmies.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2016, 03:12:33 PM »
I think csziggy has me confused with they kid that mows he/she/it's lawn.

Background: My wife has Grateful Dead stickers on her car. She also has several Trump stickers. I used her car to fill my portable 6 gallon fuel tanks for my little boat. While at the pumps, this dude (who looked like a typical deadhead) comes up and asks about the Garcia stickers and the Trump stickers thinking that we live in disagreement in our politics.

I told this guy that the car and the stickers belonged to my wife. He couldn't believe that a person could enjoy the Dead and be a Trump supporter. My response was that Mrs. fatboy is a complex individual but that we both support Trump. Still not satisfied he asked how we could possibly support that creep. I said simply that politics, like religion are a personal thing and got in my car and left.

I'm not getting into a political discussion at the quick mart with some semi-illiterate but I'm sure he thought that I lacked the debating skills to defend my beliefs.
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2016, 05:17:24 PM »

Background: My wife has Grateful Dead stickers on her car. She also has several Trump stickers. I used her car to fill my portable 6 gallon fuel tanks for my little boat. While at the pumps, this dude (who looked like a typical deadhead) comes up and asks about the Garcia stickers and the Trump stickers thinking that we live in disagreement in our politics.

I told this guy that the car and the stickers belonged to my wife. He couldn't believe that a person could enjoy the Dead and be a Trump supporter. My response was that Mrs. fatboy is a complex individual but that we both support Trump. Still not satisfied he asked how we could possibly support that creep. I said simply that politics, like religion are a personal thing and got in my car and left.

I'm not getting into a political discussion at the quick mart with some semi-illiterate but I'm sure he thought that I lacked the debating skills to defend my beliefs.
We'll be reading the bouncy soon enough. (You were converted)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2016, 07:03:48 PM »
csziggy (20,805 posts)

Or a Trump voter played you for a sucker.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2016, 07:58:50 PM »
So this DUchebag is telling me that a guy he pays for services (both big lies) told him he agreed with his political beliefs?

I am SHOCKED.

P.S. This never happened. ZERO BONGS.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2016, 08:18:47 PM »
Great Moling!

Hey everybody, let's do everything we can to get the DUmmies expectations raised to the Seventh Heaven (Even though they don't believe in that sort of thing).
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Delmar

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2016, 08:42:06 PM »
He brought up the emails and Benghazi - I reminded him that Benghazi has been investigated five - or is it six - times and the only thing they found to criticize were the emails. Then I told him that if Hillary had used the Department of State computer system she could not have gotten her emails while she was traveling; that the "classified" emails were not sent by her and were not properly labeled.

The Secretary of State can't receive emails through the official government system while traveling?  That's why she had to use her personal home computer?

If you believe that load of BS, then you must be a DUmmy.

So then is current secretary John F (for ****head) Kerry using an unauthorized home email server too?  Or does he use the authorized government servers and he is just content to stay incommunicado while on the road?

Are primitives really this stupid?
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2016, 12:26:24 AM »

:hi5:  I had Dead decals on my Toyota, in the Military, being about as Conservative as you can get!  I've been a DeadHead since ............... uhh........ sometime in HS.

Idiots.  Music is music.  Music I hate, tries to play politics.  I dare the mumbling infants to point out a Dead tune that pounds politics.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 12:30:13 AM by 98ZJUSMC »

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2016, 12:28:05 AM »
Or a Trump voter played you for a sucker.

Yeah, like he's gonna get in a bitching contest with the person that is (hopefully) going to pay him.   ::)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2016, 07:52:57 AM »

<<<doesn't keep track of all the primitive lies, but just by chance, had of the ziggy primitive.

Oh dear gawd.

Everybody's gotta go and see this.

comment 3265:
http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=81827.3250

Seriously, it's well worth the time and trouble to go and look at.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 08:02:06 AM by franksolich »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2016, 08:06:58 AM »
Oh dear gawd.

Everybody's gotta go and see this.

comment 3265:
http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=81827.3250

Seriously, it's well worth the time and trouble to go and look at.

You just know the guy was thinking "why do I have to put up with this crazy lady?"

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2016, 08:10:39 AM »
You just know the guy was thinking "why do I have to put up with this crazy lady?"

Golf balls through a garden hose?  The backdoor open? :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2016, 08:21:58 AM »

Are primitives really this stupid?

Yes
Deplorable since 2016

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2016, 01:18:48 PM »
If they were even thinking of voting for Trump you didn't turn them. You would have nothing to offer them as bait.

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2016, 05:00:54 PM »
Quote from: Carl on Today at 08:06:58 AM

Golf balls through a garden hose?  The backdoor open? :whistling:

Not enough.....

There's got to be something there and there's nothing but decrepit.

...and now, off to the Dollar Store for brain bleach.