Author Topic: 'Chelly obamessiah -- Enough it Enough!  (Read 2491 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
'Chelly obamessiah -- Enough it Enough!
« on: October 16, 2008, 11:29:54 PM »
Shocking development: Mrs Obama decides enough is enough: “My husband was born in Hawaii and adopted by his step father, does that make him unpatriotic; she asks”, on a direct telephone to API.

Accusing API of colluding with American internet bloggers in an effort to bring down her husband, Mrs Obama said she decided to call API because of what she termed, API’s help to spread rumours created by American bloggers and other racist media outlets in their efforts to damage a black man’s name, saying she hopes African Media was mature enough to be in the front to give unwavering support to her husband, a man Africans should identify themselves with.

When API told her that our online news media was only relaying what the American Bloggers and other media outlets had discovered through their investigations, Mrs Obama was angered and she came out loud with the following: “African press International is supposed to support Africans and African-American view,” and she went to state that, “it is strange that API has chosen to support the racists against my husband.

(snip)

She then went on and said "by the way, please let your people know I am trying to get back in touch with that guy who is my late great grand uncle's lawyer and am ready to talk to him about how to collect the family fortune he left me."

If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Lord Undies

Re: 'Chelly obamessiah -- Enough it Enough!
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2008, 11:33:41 PM »
I do not understand why the inability of Barack Hussein to produce a real live birth certificate, like the one I have from when I was born seven years before him, isn't the biggest news in all the Sane Media.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2008, 11:37:58 PM »
I do not understand why the inability of Barack Hussein to produce a real live birth certificate, like the one I have from when I was born seven years before him, isn't the biggest news in all the Sane Media.

Because a virgin birth is difficult to document.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2008, 11:50:11 PM »
Because a virgin birth is difficult to document.

No, it's not.  I already told you *I* have a birth certificate.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2008, 11:55:39 PM »

Ah yes -- when I was in bed with your mom, she kept calling out your dad's name: Oh God!  Oh God!

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2008, 11:58:49 PM »
Ah yes -- when I was in bed with your mom, she kept calling out your dad's name: Oh God!  Oh God!

Considering you were thirteen years old when she died, her "Oh God"'s was most likely due to laughter.  Yo'know, like on your first honeymoon.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2008, 12:03:13 AM »
Considering you were thirteen years old when she died, her "Oh God"'s was most likely due to laughter.  Yo'know, like on your first honeymoon.

That was YOU behind the curtain?

Damn, I thought the bitch brought a recorded laugh track.  I guess she was fantasizing about you and couldn't stop laughing.  And don't congratulate yourself.  I know of several guys she cut off long after the 2 weeks after we were married.

(and actually every knows you are older than Moses -- but no reason to let a "You Mama" joke slide by.)
« Last Edit: October 17, 2008, 12:06:30 AM by freedumb2003 »

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2008, 01:49:24 AM »

H5, notch, etc....  :bow:
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2008, 11:00:45 AM »

I guess there is a Democrat-orator sort of truth in your implication, since you most likely were a virgin when you were born....

:tongue:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.