Author Topic: sparkling husband primitive won't take blame for liberal failures  (Read 711 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Quote from:
Stinky The Clown

Actual Liberals have been opposed to TSA groping and xrays, etc., since before Obama was a Senator

You're just dead wrong if you think the lefties have somehow jumped on a right wing bandwagon. The fact is, TSA has created an ever escalating agency of revulsion that only now became more than that fat ****ing drug addict can stand. The fact is, the right finally figured out how to garner common cause with the left for their own good.

Had Obama not defended the latest antics in totalitarianism from HIS appointee, we would not be here.

Lefties have ALWAYS opposed TSA, from the day it was formed. Don't blame this on Liberals. If you do, you have never been more wrong.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=389&topic_id=9610798&mesg_id=9610798

As is typical, the sparkling husband primitive won't take any responsibility for his own ideology.

What is going on with the TSA is a natural extention of what happens when you desire gov't involvment in private matters.  Should we ever get universal/single-payer healthcare, the gov't will have privy to citizens private medical information and all the risks ("ever escalating agency") that goes with that, and the primitives of the country will be saying "Actual Liberals have been opposed to universal/single-payer since before ..."

Nope hubs2sparkly primitive, you want greater gov't intervention into the lives of citizens, then the TSA matter is completely owned by you and those who view gov't the way you do.  Time for you to one day become a male, hubs2sparkly.  You'll never be a real man because your castration happened way too long ago to ever hope to grow back now, but at least you could try to own what you created.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 10:33:27 AM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline blitzkrieg_17

• The harder they come, the harder they fall
Re: sparkling husband primitive won't take blame for liberal failures
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2010, 10:55:13 AM »
Too late, sparkling primitive. That horse left the stable long ago.
Caught somewhere in time

Offline thundley4

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2010, 10:57:34 AM »
I thought the TSA was a brainchild of the Dems. They were all giddy about having hundreds and thousands of new government union members at the time.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2010, 10:58:45 AM »
As I recall, the Democrats absolutely loved the idea of there being thousands and thousands of more Government employees, the only part they didn't like were restrictions on unionizing them. 
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2010, 11:15:03 AM »
As I recall, the Democrats absolutely loved the idea of there being thousands and thousands of more Government employees, the only part they didn't like were restrictions on unionizing them. 

Yep, and now this administration has opened the way to unionize them.

Offline terry

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2010, 11:15:42 AM »
EarthFirster  (18 posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Mon Nov-22-10 04:53 PM
Response to Original message
15. Liberalism is dead

Actual liberals want free speech, to be able to draw cartoons of whomever they want, not be put in hiding.
Actual liberals want POPULATION CONTROL, not allowing the ENDLESS third world to crash the gate, and stagnate our wages, schools, healthcare, AND JOBS...
Actual liberals want CARBON CONTROL, so why no protests on China, who is STILL POLLUTING US AIR with their 1940s industrial pollution standards, that story was dropped a LONG time ago.

Liberalism is DEAD, been replaced by Politically Correct insanity a long time ago.

eShirl  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Nov-23-10 06:19 AM
Response to Reply #15
20. "Actual liberals want POPULATION CONTROL, not allowing the ENDLESS third world to crash the gate"

I don't know if I would characterize the eugenicists as liberals

I would.

Offline jukin

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2010, 11:26:53 AM »
Liberalism is not liberalism.

Liberalism is communism, it is statism, it is government control of the individual.

So one DUchebag gets half right and then goes on to say that Liberalism is about government control.

Liberalism is a mental disease.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline true_blood

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2010, 12:11:49 PM »
Liberalism is not liberalism.
Liberalism is communism, it is statism, it is government control of the individual.
BINGO! :cheersmate:
State Capitalism, just like they call it in China. Because communism is "too harsh" a word. They can still have theings, but they themselves are owned by the gubberment.
Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2010, 12:37:27 PM »
Someone's been smelling too many cat box fumes.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Karin

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2010, 01:06:52 PM »
Am I reading this right? 

Ted_White (50 posts)      Tue Nov-23-10 07:45 AM
22. Which lefties opposed the TSA when it was created?
 It passed the Senate with 100 Ayes and 0 Nays. It passed the House with 410 Ayes, 9 Nays, 14 Present/Not Voting. The 9 Nays were from Republicans.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=s107-1447 
 Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top
Enrique (1000+ posts)      Tue Nov-23-10 10:38 AM
23. links?
 I'd be interested in documentation of this. 

If Ted White went back and added his link, wouldn't it say "edited by ___ at so-and-so oclock" ? 

Or did Enrique demand the links that were right in front of his face? 

At any rate, the prims are in a quandary over this.  Past few days, they would jump on any criticism, because the whole thing is the Dem admin.  I think they're faltering now.  The authoritarian totalitarianism is too much even for them to bear. 

Offline terry

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2010, 01:13:01 PM »
Am I reading this right? 

If Ted White went back and added his link, wouldn't it say "edited by ___ at so-and-so oclock" ? 

Or did Enrique demand the links that were right in front of his face? 

At any rate, the prims are in a quandary over this.  Past few days, they would jump on any criticism, because the whole thing is the Dem admin.  I think they're faltering now.  The authoritarian totalitarianism is too much even for them to bear. 

I think Enrique was asking Stinky for links.  His post as below Ted's but not a reply to it.