Author Topic: NJmaverick primitive still living in different universe.  (Read 383 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
NJmaverick primitive still living in different universe.
« on: July 26, 2010, 08:57:49 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=389&topic_id=8813541&mesg_id=8813541

The OP was about Franken talking to the nutroots convention in LV this past week.  But down the line in responses, the dimwit came up with this.

Quote from:
NJmaverick
Response to Reply #14

17. Now for the real answers

We are out of Iraq and a year away from Afghanistan

DADT is being repealed by the Democratic President and Congress

The Republican job losses have been stopped and reversed under the Democratis

Green jobs are hiring thanks to the Democrats

Rendition and torture has been halted thanks to the Democrats

Guantanamo has been ordered closed but was that was halted by the Republicans

Wall Street reform has been passed

BP had to pay 20 billion in damages (a new record)

You need to see the world as it is.

OK, so accoring to this quack, US troops have already left Iraq and we'll be completely out of Afghanistan in a year,  DADT is going away any day now, the job market is just dandy, green joba are just overflowing with new hires, Obama didn't export enhanced interrogation out of sight in order to claim it had gone away, and the Republicans stopped Gitmo being closed.  And this is "the real world as it is.   :mental:

It's been more than obvious that this primitive is an idiot, I just haven't yet figured out if it's because he's really young and hasn't learned anything or if he old and still hangs on to the lies he's told himself since he was young.

Earth to the NJMav primitive:  We're still in Iraq, we'll still be in Afghanistan a year from now, people aren't finding jobs and unemployment remains high, and the Republicans haven't the power to stop anything, much less Gitmo being closed.  That's just the short list of answers to your lies.  But as a member of the 100% Dear Leader worshippers, I don't expect you to acknowledge the truth.

« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 08:59:57 AM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: NJmaverick primitive still living in different universe.
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2010, 09:50:20 AM »
What you saw and brought over, USA4ME, is an example of this:

:lalala:

They're gonna get hammered in the midterms, and they know it.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: NJmaverick primitive still living in different universe.
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2010, 11:09:26 AM »
What you saw and brought over, USA4ME, is an example of this:

:lalala:

They're gonna get hammered in the midterms, and they know it.

As many of us figured, they're definately in "Rally the troops!" mode.  We also know this isn't where they thought they'd be when Dear Leader was sworn in, and I'm quite sure they aren't happy about having to tread ground they hoped they wouldn't have to revisit.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.