Author Topic: Oscar Wilde primitive once again proven to be political idiot  (Read 547 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
From March 1, 2010:

Quote from:
Cyrano

As far as Rahm Emanuel is concerned, he's history. My bet is he'll be gone in a matter of weeks. Too many people are onto him and he's a liability to Obama.

To which I replied:

Quote from:
Game on.

Primitives, pay attention to this.  This statement from Oscar Wilde, the large-proboscised primitive, is just as much a statement of assuredness as was the Bostons Drunkard's "24 business hours."  Let's put a time limit on "a matter of weeks." 

Oscar Wilde wrote this on 2/25.  If Emanuel is still Chief of Staff on May 1, 2010 (that's 2 months from now, which should be an easy date for you primitives to remember because it will be the same day you get with your "comrades" to dance around the maypole), then you need to publicly treat the Ocar Wilde primitive as the political idiot that we already recognize him to be.  Any other choice but to ostracize him and it will be noted you still openly associate with and tolerate a documented political know-nothing.

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,41298.msg451595.html#msg451595

I even gave Oscar an extra month, and he's still wrong.  Just a reminder to the primitives that you're all idiots on a board with other idiots.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.