Author Topic: 6 broads with actual swords or something: arrests in 48-72 hrs  (Read 1475 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
This is what happens when Proglodytes listen to Tom Clancy audio books.

GliderGuider (20,961 posts)

Broadsword Six Actual

Thread re-formatted for easier reading:

Broadsword_Six
@Broadsword_Six

BREAK BREAK
BROADSWORD SIX ACTUAL SENDS THREADS.
THERE WILL BE SEVERAL.

THREAD
1. I can confirm in the next 48-72 hrs arrest warrants
2. Will be drawn for 6 individuals related to this ****ery we currently call government. 4 will result from grand juries from SDNY. 2. from
3. EDVA. I cannot reveal any names so DONT ASK. #OPSEC my childrens. They are prominent names. It's not a matter of IF but when. It's a bit
 4. of a logistical issue for those involved, and continuity. There are others in the pipeline. Many others, in the teens. Anyone who's been
 5. A Fed will tell you we snatch the smallest of fishies first, flip them if we can & work up the chain. Think asymmetrical warfare AGAIN.
 6. POTUS Fat Kid goes wheels up tomorrow. Divide, isolate his cabal. Wreak havoc from within. Contact, close with, & destroy the enemy. It's
 7. Going to be a rough couple of weeks for these cats as reality starts to set in. Just like anything in government things MOVE SLOWLY.
 8. Red tape is a mother****er at times. The brakes have come off, wheels of justice are in motion, and on the move. ALSO the NYS AG is now
 9. starting to wrap up its GJ proceedings. Schneiderman is currently piloting an A-10 and circling above Trump Tower ready to come in fast &
 10. low with that 30 mike mike for a gun run #BRRRRRRRRRT. Depleted uranium bullets with enterprise corruption tips. #FRAUD.
 11. Gunny Walgren said in the vid "What the **** are they gonna do now?" Another tid bit. My source tells me Priebus is gonna pop smoke soon
 12. To try and save himself. Don't run homie, you'll only die tired. There is also an investigation underway addressing the GOP as a party &
 13. has to do with campaign money & get ready.....The raid conducted at Strategic Campaign Group this week. It is a 3 pronged attack. All
 14. Roads are leading to MONEY, Manafort, GOP leadership, Trump. The GOP will be going through a death rattle in the coming months. It will
 15. Be of epic proportions. I will have more on insight and what to expect later tonight. Brotha's gotta eat, drink and
 16. My kid shit on the floor again. We going from DEFCON 3 to DEFCON 2. Contact is imminent. Stay frosty....
Now, I have no clue who Broadsword Six is, or whether his sources are "reliable". 
Frankly, that's not remotely the point of this post.

Seems totally legit.

:o

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029064262

There is also an investigation underway addressing the GOP as a party

That's called sedition and it will lead to your own dooms.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Delmar

PYREX PICKLE BLOWFISH
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2017, 08:13:16 PM »
Sun May 14, 2017, 08:46 PM
GliderGuider (20,961 posts)

Broadsword Six Actual

Thread re-formatted for easier reading:

Broadsword_Six
@Broadsword_Six

BREAK BREAK
BROADSWORD SIX ACTUAL SENDS THREADS.
THERE WILL BE SEVERAL.

THREAD
1. I can confirm in the next 48-72 hrs arrest warrants
2. Will be drawn for 6 individuals related to this ****ery we currently call government. 4 will result from grand juries from SDNY. 2. from
3. EDVA. I cannot reveal any names so DONT ASK. #OPSEC my childrens. They are prominent names. It's not a matter of IF but when. It's a bit
4. of a logistical issue for those involved, and continuity. There are others in the pipeline. Many others, in the teens. Anyone who's been
5. A Fed will tell you we snatch the smallest of fishies first, flip them if we can & work up the chain. Think asymmetrical warfare AGAIN.
6. POTUS Fat Kid goes wheels up tomorrow. Divide, isolate his cabal. Wreak havoc from within. Contact, close with, & destroy the enemy. It's
7. Going to be a rough couple of weeks for these cats as reality starts to set in. Just like anything in government things MOVE SLOWLY.
8. Red tape is a mother****er at times. The brakes have come off, wheels of justice are in motion, and on the move. ALSO the NYS AG is now
9. starting to wrap up its GJ proceedings. Schneiderman is currently piloting an A-10 and circling above Trump Tower ready to come in fast &
10. low with that 30 mike mike for a gun run #BRRRRRRRRRT. Depleted uranium bullets with enterprise corruption tips. #FRAUD.
11. Gunny Walgren said in the vid "What the **** are they gonna do now?" Another tid bit. My source tells me Priebus is gonna pop smoke soon
12. To try and save himself. Don't run homie, you'll only die tired. There is also an investigation underway addressing the GOP as a party &
13. has to do with campaign money & get ready.....The raid conducted at Strategic Campaign Group this week. It is a 3 pronged attack. All
14. Roads are leading to MONEY, Manafort, GOP leadership, Trump. The GOP will be going through a death rattle in the coming months. It will
15. Be of epic proportions. I will have more on insight and what to expect later tonight. Brotha's gotta eat, drink and
16. My kid shit on the floor again. We going from DEFCON 3 to DEFCON 2. Contact is imminent. Stay frosty....

Now, I have no clue who Broadsword Six is, or whether his sources are "reliable". 
Frankly, that's not remotely the point of this post.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029064262

Response to GliderGuider (Original post)Sun May 14, 2017, 09:04 PM
ProudLib72 (1,935 posts)
3. Who is this person

And can I get as excited over him as I do over Mensch and Taylor?
I'm not going to get too excited over it until a black op clandestine covert operator like the nightwatcher primitive translates it into english.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

• Global Moderator
Re: 6 broads with actual swords or something: arrests in 48-72 hrs
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2017, 08:21:45 PM »
Hm-m-m...

The TFEE strikes quickly and mercilessly at its adversaries:

Post removed

Post removed

Foamfollower (428 posts)

2. OFFS!

Is that 48-72 business hours???

Offline Delmar

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2017, 08:24:56 PM »
Broadsword Six Actual:  Terminated with extreme prejudice.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2017, 08:25:48 PM »
another DU threat to the president.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2017, 08:34:46 PM »
If that was 'Reformatted for easier reading,' the source version much have been REALLY retarded.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2017, 08:42:59 PM »
If that was 'Reformatted for easier reading,' the source version much have been REALLY retarded.

The twitter account is some guy named Thomas McNally claiming he's SARC. His entire feed is like that. Hyperactive. Talks lots of smack.

Not sure if he's legit.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2017, 08:49:29 PM »
The twitter account is some guy named Thomas McNally claiming he's SARC. His entire feed is like that. Hyperactive. Talks lots of smack.

Not sure if he's legit.
A legit guy would not be spilling the beans on Twitter

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2017, 09:39:53 PM »
So .......come Wednesday evening, will "GliderGuider" being jumping onto his/her sword? Or posting onto the next fantasy-conspiracy thread.

Have several DU-folk found the loony-toony mother-lode of CTs? Or is a bunch of somebodies out there trolling however many Hate-Trumpers are too blinded by their hate to think?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2017, 09:48:31 PM »
This Thomas McNally's twitter account is a joke. If he an example of the type of soldiers in US Special Ops (as he would have the reader believe), then they need to raise their standards. Any liberal in the armed forces automatically weakens the whole country.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2017, 09:53:33 PM »
This Thomas McNally's twitter account is a joke. If he an example of the type of soldiers in US Special Ops (as he would have the reader believe), then they need to raise their standards. Any liberal in the armed forces automatically weakens the whole country.

Broadsword_Six
@Broadsword_Six
Proud Daddy. Professional gunfighter. Wars fought, Revolutions started, Assassinations plotted, Governments run, Uprisings quelled, Tigers tamed, Bars emptied.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2017, 10:27:26 PM »
Broadsword_Six
@Broadsword_Six
Proud Daddy. Professional gunfighter. Wars fought, Revolutions started, Assassinations plotted, Governments run, Uprisings quelled, Tigers tamed, Bars emptied.
:thatsright:

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Adam Wood

« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2017, 02:55:36 AM »
Maybe it's just me, but I get the feeling that this peyote-and-angel dust-fueled ragegasm isn't going to convince many people, even those at the DUmp.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2017, 06:21:38 AM »

He sounds like a total asshat blowhard.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2017, 07:33:23 AM »
The OP . . . sounds like a DUmmie's (wet) dream. :jerkit:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 07:48:29 AM by franksolich »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline jukin

« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2017, 04:00:22 PM »

^5 Beat me to that.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2017, 09:54:58 AM »
So now the jackass is claiming "This won't go down like Goodfellas, you have to be patient."

Offline SVPete

« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2017, 10:13:28 AM »
I predict Donald trump will be forced to leave the WH by January, 2025!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.