Author Topic: believe - Trump, Pence, Ryan to resign/be arrested  (Read 1578 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
believe - Trump, Pence, Ryan to resign/be arrested
« on: May 11, 2017, 03:26:33 PM »
Ilsa (43,419 posts)

From Louise Mensch: sources have outlined evidence that exists against multiple men in the line of

Succession to the US Presidency, as it relates to Russia’s hack on America.

Several separate sources with links to the intelligence communities of more than one nation, and with links within the US state and federal justice systems, have outlined evidence that exists against multiple men in the line of succession to the US Presidency, as it relates to Russia’s hack on America. I can also exclusively report a RICO case is being considered against the Republican party for laundering Russian money.

These sources say that Senator Orrin Hatch of Utah, who was the ‘Designated Survivor’ at the inauguration of Donald Trump (yes, really) is likely to become President if charges are pursued, according to the evidence, of illegal collusion with Russia, money laundering, and obstruction of justice.

On Donald Trump there is voluminous evidence he knowingly colluded with the Russian state in the hacking of the U.S election, and laundered Russian money through shell companies. This evidence is both data-based, for example, based on the way the server he registered laundered stolen voter registration databases with the DNC’s Vertica database in order to target Russian propaganda at voters.

He has additionally both directly obstructed justice and conspired with others to do so. Rather than repeat previous reporting in this piece I will devote a separate article to the case against Mr. Trump.

https://patribotics.blog/2017/05/11/sources-russia-probe-means-president-hatch-rico-case-against-gop/

Take this however you wish, but with the fbi raids on gop in VA, maybe it fits.

Bernardo de La Paz (17,623 posts)

1. Constitutional scholars need to find way to take Pres away from criminal RepubliCon Party.

Since they stole the Electoral College it should go to the Majority Vote winner Hillary Clinton.

That would actually be truly democratic (small 'd').

But the wisdom of the Founders did not extend to a Party colluding with a foreign adversary to steal the Electoral College.

geek tragedy (67,300 posts)

2. this is starting to read like fantasy instead of reporting. I mean, Orrin Hatch the next president?

Come on.

hvn_nbr_2 (5,388 posts)

5. Agree. How in the world could it fall to Hatch?

There is no place in the established line of succession that Hatch fits.

On edit: Is Hatch the president pro temp of the Senate? I don't know who is. Usually it's someone older than Methusala (sp?).

22. Simultaneous indictments, esp. if no VP successor appointed.

Suppose tRump resigns, Pence rises, appoints a VP who gets tied up in confirmations and then Ryan & Pence & Tillerson are forced to resign en masse after indictments before the VP is confirmed.

Very unlikely, but possible. Republicons would ram through a confirmation ASAP come hell or high water before any forced resignations would be announced.

thesquanderer (5,793 posts)

15. Unlikely as it may be, Hatch is probably the best possible outcome.

He's 4th in line, and would be better than Trump, Pence, or Ryan.

If Trump/Pence could "hold on" until into 2019, and Dems took the House, the Dem speaker would be in line after Pence, but a lot of damage can be done between now and then.

Not that any of this is especially likely, but all possible...

Notice this is about who is most agreeable to the Proglodytes.

Sparkly (23,373 posts)

6. At what point could this invalidate the election??

(She said wishfully...)

onenote (28,236 posts)

12. At no point.

A noble effort but you're trying to shout above the retarded pant-hooting masses.

14. Constitutional scholars need to find way to take Pres away from criminal RepubliCon Party.

That RICO gang can't be rewarded by being allowed to appoint new presidents one after another as they go down to indictment/conviction/resignation.

It would be democratic (small 'd') to ensure that the majority vote winner Hillary Clinton gets the office after the Republicon ticket is disqualified for stealing the Electoral College by treasonous collusion with a foreign adversary.

A constitutional scholar would tell you their arguments have no bearing.

But I feel you're trying to bait the idea of Obama coming out of retirement to lead you to The People's Glorious Revolution.

forgotmylogin (1,435 posts)

21. If they can't nullify the election...

They should at least roll back EVERY SINGLE EO and piece of legislation made by the current administration. It won't take long.

25. From now on, no more judicial confirmations. This is the last year of the tRump Presidency. . . . nt

onenote (28,236 posts)

31. Who is "they" that will do that?

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029049051
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: believe - Trump, Pence, Ryan to resign/be arrested
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2017, 03:37:23 PM »
I do wonder if psychiatric students study the DUmp.
It is textbook insanity.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2017, 03:53:59 PM »
The insane never realize they are insane... it's everyone else who is off their rockers.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2017, 04:43:46 PM »
You know, it is impressive at how far most DUmmies have come in life considering they have cotton candy for brains.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline jukin

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2017, 05:10:01 PM »
1. ??????
2. ????????
3. Hillary is president!!!1111!11!!!elevinty
Louise Mensch

Is this person for real or a 4chan prankster?
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2017, 09:06:14 PM »
Response to Ilsa (Original post)Thu May 11, 2017, 04:37 PM
NCjack (1,905 posts)
41. FBI arrests all members of Congress that took Russian money. The prosecutor charges

and prosecutes them as a criminal gang -- none get an individual trial. Deals cut, with mandatory requirement that they resign their seat in Congress. The remaining members of the House elect a President and V.P.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGW0h80gKW4[/youtube]
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2017, 09:19:56 PM »
Believe in one hand and shit in the other.  I know which one's going to get full first.

:popcorn:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2017, 09:46:00 PM »
NCjack (1,905 posts)
41. FBI arrests all members of Congress that took Russian money. The prosecutor charges

and prosecutes them as a criminal gang -- none get an individual trial. Deals cut, with mandatory requirement that they resign their seat in Congress. The remaining members of the House elect a President and V.P.

Ignoring the fact that "taking Russian money" is not a criminal offense, does this moron realize that would ensnare Hillary and Billary?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2017, 09:54:39 PM »
Ignoring the fact that "taking Russian money" is not a criminal offense, does this moron realize that would ensnare Hillary and Billary?

If the Dems got the 'Full investigation' they claim to want, I would not be at all surprised if it eventuated that there was Russian involvement in the Clinton organization.  Damn' near everything for the past year has blown up into the opposite of what the people yelling for it expected, why should it stop now?
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2017, 09:59:49 PM »
If the Dems got the 'Full investigation' they claim to want, I would not be at all surprised if it eventuated that there was Russian involvement in the Clinton organization.  Damn' near everything for the past year has blown up into the opposite of what the people yelling for it expected, why should it stop now?

:-) Ask and ye shall receive! Specifically, Page 8. :-)
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2017, 10:22:12 PM »
And I thought November was entertaining.
I think in the past I have usually said it half joking/half serious... but these people have mental issues man, it's no longer in doubt.
"volumes of evidence"? "Money laundering"?
How much crack does it take to come to such "conclusions"?
How can one be so genuinely dishonest with ones self like that? I'm the type that never says never, but even this I see as a 99% chance of bullshit. It appears to most of us that this is obviously all just propaganda, not much higher on the rung that the golden showers memo they tried to sell. Do they really not see that?

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2017, 11:14:13 PM »
Since they stole the Electoral College

How much more retarded do you Amoebas have to get?

Damn.......................  :mental:

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2017, 09:59:24 AM »
How much more retarded do you Amoebas have to get?

Damn.......................  :mental:

That's a borderline insult to amoebae the world over . . . :whistling:

:tongue:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline jukin

« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2017, 03:08:33 PM »
I admit that I am no expert on the subtle nuances of the "designated survivor." However, I thought the DS was in a cabinet position. Hatch is not. SO I'm throwing the BS flag and assessing a 10 IQ point penalty to the DUmmy.

Now I do know more about the order of succession (sp?) to POTUS:
1. VP
2. Speaker of the House.
3. SOS

That would mean TREX is POTUS. DUmmys would be very upset with that....but I wouldn't.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2017, 05:28:27 PM »
onenote (28,236 posts)

31. Who is "they" that will do that?

The same "they" that are omnipotent -- they supply food, drink, shelter, sustenance and succor.

Mommy and daddy.  They can do ANYTHING!
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Adam Wood

« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2017, 02:22:57 AM »
I admit that I am no expert on the subtle nuances of the "designated survivor." However, I thought the DS was in a cabinet position. Hatch is not. SO I'm throwing the BS flag and assessing a 10 IQ point penalty to the DUmmy.

Now I do know more about the order of succession (sp?) to POTUS:
1. VP
2. Speaker of the House.
3. SOS

That would mean TREX is POTUS. DUmmys would be very upset with that....but I wouldn't.
The fantasy revolves around the notion that there would be some sort of deal made in the same fashion as getting rid of Spiro Agnew and inserting Gerald Ford into the order of succession.  Of course, their fantasy also revolves around magically taking the House and Senate in 2018, too, despite that being mathematically impossible.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2017, 06:26:03 AM »
...  Of course, their fantasy also revolves around magically taking the House and Senate in 2018, too, despite that being mathematically impossible.

Specifically, the Ds could not get a 2/3 majority in the Senate.

Offline jukin

« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2017, 12:07:07 PM »

I don't know about that.

Looks like the super geniuses in the GOPe leadership are doing their best to give the HOR away. Even with 25 donk seats up in the senate the GOPe could snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2017, 07:37:37 PM »

1. Constitutional scholars need to find way to take Pres away from criminal RepubliCon Party.

Since they stole the Electoral College it should go to the Majority Vote winner Hillary Clinton.

That would actually be truly democratic (small 'd').

But the wisdom of the Founders did not extend to a Party colluding with a foreign adversary to steal the Electoral College.

Stole the electoral college so the majority vote winner gets the prize?   :mental:

OK I'll play dummie... let us say it is true... so where in the US Constitution does it say that?  At best there would be a temp president and a new election. 

Man alive I have seen some dumbasses in my time but you freaking idiots take the cake.  I would hazard to say that if there wasn't welfare you dummie would succumb to Darwin's law of survival.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Adam Wood

« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2017, 10:09:12 PM »
I'd have to go back and run the numbers again, but I think I recall that it's essentially impossible for the Democrats to even get a majority in the Senate in 2018, just based upon which seats are actually up this time around.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2017, 08:37:02 AM »
I'd have to go back and run the numbers again, but I think I recall that it's essentially impossible for the Democrats to even get a majority in the Senate in 2018, just based upon which seats are actually up this time around.

However, it is possible for the Republicans to get a 2/3rds majority . . . Not probable, but possible.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.