Author Topic: The 2018 election is being stolen  (Read 741 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
The 2018 election is being stolen
« on: May 11, 2017, 11:05:56 AM »
judy (1,883 posts)

Unbelievably brazen dirty trick: WH working on sabotaging the 2018 election...

President Donald Trump will make good on a promise to investigate alleged vote fraud with an executive order on Tuesday, White House officials tell NBC News.

The order will establish a commission to review alleged voter fraud and voter suppression throughout the American election system. Vice President Mike Pence will head the group, called the "Presidential Commission on Election Integrity." Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach will serve as vice chair.

The panel will be tasked with studying "vulnerabilities" in the voting system, as well as potential impacts on "improper voting, fraudulent voter registrations, and fraudulent voting."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-to-establish-vote-fraud-commission/ar-BBB0RhB?OCID=ansmsnnews11

As maybe a lot of you know, Kris Kobach is the infamous Trump adviser behind "Interstate Crosscheck", which helped take many minority voters of the rolls to ensure a Trump victory.
For more info about Crosscheck:
http://www.gregpalast.com

This "commission" is just a trick to worsen the integrity of the voting system and making sure that Republicans are elected in spite of their recent fall from grace...
I will write my senators and rep about this, but this doesn't bode well at all...who can stop this??! I have no idea...

WinkyDink (46,932 posts)

1. All Democrats will be well advised to take to the polls their VOTING REGISTRATION CARD. THAT cannot

be denied!!!

sharedvalues (1,070 posts)

3. Abolish voter registration.

Do you need to register to pay taxes?

To serve on juries?

So why do we have to "register" to vote?

Government knows who is voter eligible. The whole registration system was used during Jim Crow to suppress votes.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029047919
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: The 2018 election is being stolen
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2017, 11:13:27 AM »
It's far past time to stop dancing around on this issue.

Forget computer tinkering, gerrymandering, whatnot else; concentrate instead upon how big-city political machines, usually always Democrat, buy votes and allegiance by offering jobs and business deals.....and as if that's not enough, by controlling the voting process so they may create votes out of thin air.

That's where the problem is.

It's deplorable that a single potbellied carbuncled ward boss in Cleveland, Ohio, can create out of thin air more votes than what the upper Great Plains states cast honestly.

I swear, when the final chapter of the history of this republic is written it's going to be agreed that the Democrat party was the most corrupt institution in all of American history; the mafia and the slave trade haven't been nothing, compared with it.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2017, 11:17:50 AM »
I think Trump reads the DUmpster here and was bored with the primitives so he decided to stir them up a bit. :naughty:

No I don`t think that but still nice to see the rabid insanity poked.  :yahoo:

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2017, 11:24:25 AM »
Excellent news!
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2017, 11:34:33 AM »
Glad to hear DU-folk are worried. Maybe the D Party should have been careful enough to limit fraudulent votes so no precinct ever had vote counts greater than 100% of their registered voters.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2017, 12:35:47 PM »
It would be terrible if some of the DUchebags stroked out over this. Just terrible.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2017, 12:41:22 PM »
sharedvalues (1,070 posts)

3. Abolish voter registration.

Do you need to register to pay taxes?

To serve on juries?

So why do we have to "register" to vote?

Government knows who is voter eligible. The whole registration system was used during Jim Crow to suppress votes.

1. Do you need to register to pay taxes? Yes you do, you have to have a Social Security Number or else you can't work. Once you have an SSN you are registered with the IRS

2. A lot of states select their potential jurors pool using people who have registered to vote so here in Florida when you register to vote you are also registering for jury duty.

Any further questions?
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2017, 01:11:57 PM »

I believe it was dimocraps who did this was it not? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2017, 01:41:34 PM »
Democrats are not satisfied with just dead people voting they want liberals from around the world to vote in our elections.
  During this election cycle, noncitizens have been discovered on voter registration rolls in both Virginia and Pennsylvania.  And the Office of the U.S. Attorney for the Western District of New York recently announced that it charged a Canadian woman with making a false claim to citizenship after she registered and voted in more than 20 elections.   

Bottom line; many democrats are criminals and want as many criminals as possible to vote for democrats. .
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2017, 03:58:29 PM »
all your elections r belong to us.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline whiteguyPI

• That sounds like a "you" problem
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2017, 05:20:45 PM »
 But these crazed leftists demand that you be registered to even think about touching a gun. GTFOH you leftist scum.
Haji don't surf!
Jive turkey!