Author Topic: AFN will continue to air fat ass Schultz who called Ingram a slut  (Read 1163 times)

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002386539

pokerfan (22,852 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

View profile

Pentagon defiant: Military network will continue to air Rush

WASHINGTON — A Pentagon spokesman says the military’s network will continue to air Rush Limbaugh’s radio program.

George Little says the American Forces Network offers a wide range of programming to reflect listeners’ interests and he is unaware of any plans to review that decision.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/pentagon-says-military-network-will-continue-to-air-limbaughs-show-no-review-planned/2012/03/05/gIQA0DAosR_story.html

spanone (62,775 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore
3. if they present 'a wide range of programming' where is their raging liberal radio program?

Hey Rush capitulated with the apology. He considers himself a liberal now, so there's your liberal.

sinkingfeeling (23,173 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore
4. Here's the response I just got from AFN....

View profile
Ms. Sinkingfeeling, As a service of the Department of Defense, AFN does not advertise on Mr
Limbaugh's program, offer products for sale, or sponsor any of the programs
we relay to our audience.

The American Forces Network does not censor content and we do not seek to
protect our overseas Department of Defense audience from hearing views with
which they may disagree. Our mission is to offer program choices, which
includes both the one-hour versions and three-hour version of various
popular political talk shows.

To review all of our radio services/schedules, please visit www.myafn.net.

Thanks for your support of our troops and for your interest in AFN.

Sincerely,
Bcb

Here's my email....

Dear Sirs:

I concur with votevets in demanding you stop playing Rush Limbaugh over the
airwaves. I resent my tax dollars paying for the spewings of a misogynist
to the female troops. How much is it to ask you defend these women in
uniform against being referred to as 'sluts' and 'prostitutes'?

Sincerely,

Apparently the DOD does not value women in the military enough to defend them from Rush.

How about:

I concur with decent and civilized people in demanding you stop playing lardass schultz over the
to the female radio talk show hosts. How much is it to ask you defend these women in
against being referred to as 'sluts' and 'prostitutes'?

Schultz should be limited to PMSNBC where the few people who listen are sluts and ho's.

7. Here it is..

View profile
afrtops1@hq.afis.osd.mil

Tell AFN you want the lardass Schultz off of the airways.

Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
Re: AFN will continue to air fat ass Schultz who called Ingram a slut
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2012, 03:01:11 PM »
I've never been so pissed as when they cut an hour of Savage and put that moonbat slug Ed Shultz on for an hour! This is N. Idaho, damn it! There can't be more than a handful of ****in' liberals among us. Some whiny *****, probably from Kalifornica, and is a new resident, decide they needed to balance the programming!

The wimps at our local station caved and now everyone has to shut our radios off at 5:00!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Tucker

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2012, 03:07:56 PM »
I've never been so pissed as when they cut an hour of Savage and put that moonbat slug Ed Shultz on for an hour! This is N. Idaho, damn it! There can't be more than a handful of ****in' liberals among us. Some whiny *****, probably from Kalifornica, and is a new resident, decide they needed to balance the programming!

The wimps at our local station caved and now everyone has to shut our radios off at 5:00!

Time to get XM. Patriot channel has Hanity from 3-6 followed by Mark Levin 6-9.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Karin

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2012, 03:20:22 PM »
Excellent point about Ed Schultz calling Laura Ingraham a Slut.

Don't forget Bill Maher called Sarah Palin a Twat.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 03:44:13 PM by Karin »

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2012, 03:43:21 PM »
Yeah they were so behind in having Sgt Shultz pulled off the air,Real tolerant bunch they are
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2012, 03:52:22 PM »

Is twat bad? Damn.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2012, 04:05:42 PM »

Didn't Bill Maher also call Sarah Palin a **** as well?

Lurking libs, join here and defend the double standard.  C'mon, Stinky, DUde--you boast of having a 'mole' here.  Show some balls and do this.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Tucker

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2012, 04:09:42 PM »

Lurking libs, join here and defend the double standard.  C'mon, Stinky, DUde--you boast of having a 'mole' here.  Show some balls and do this.

Or forever be thought of as a *****.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2012, 04:11:40 PM »
Or forever be thought of as a *****.

Paging Ballygrl--any way you could issue this challenge in Italian? O-)
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2012, 04:26:59 PM »
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPbEqCUb3hY&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline thundley4

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2012, 04:39:05 PM »
I feel like a broken record, scratch a liberal, find a fascist.

When you can't compete with someone's views you want their voice snuffed out.  You people are the most intolerant whiney ass people.  You feign outrage at every turn.  You lie with your "stories" of confronting repukes, converting repigs or being bullied by big bad conservatives so you can get "street cred" with your fellow assholes. You revel in your imaginary victimhood when the majority of you have never known true hardships. You feed into the craziness of the true mentally ill on your board to the point that you are actually harming their mental health.

What miserable lives you people live. You find joy in nothing, except when someone you disagree with politically falls. With rare exception you are a bunch of sycophants who would sell your own mother for "free" healthcare. You are bigoted, racist, misogynist, cruel, liars, cheats and voluntary victims.  You fancy yourself intelligent but are ignorant when it comes to how the real world works.  You have a mob mentality that is highly motivated by groupthink.  You berate anyone who dares step off the plantation, mainly minorities and women.  You don't think or care about the result of your liberal policies, consequences be damned.  You need to keep the poor and minorities down, how else would you keep your people in power?  You excuse every act of violence or disgusting comment as long as someone on your side says it.

You mock religion at every turn, "Oh those stupid sheeple who would walk over a cliff for their imaginary sky god." Yet when religion is convenient (hello Pelosi and Obama) you trot what you think is Him and yell, "WWJD?!?".  Then in the very next breath you will mock Him while you have your very own religion, the religion of liberalism. You are fanatics for your religion, complete with your very own messiah's (unless they step off the plantation of course).  It is as mind numbing as radical Islam. You are willing to suspend reality, condone violence and walk over a cliff for you sacred "religion".  When are you going to start using suicide bombers to get your way?

Where are all the anti-war protests?  Where are the people clamoring for GITMO to be closed down?  Where are the protests demanding Obama be frogged marched in front of the Hague and charged as a war criminal for continuing the war in Afghanistan, starting other not war wars and dropping bombs on brown people?   Your peace movement is a total lie. You people are a joke. Oh and by the way, the credit stealing Obama did not bring home the troops from Iraq. It was already an agreement between Bush and the Iraqi government.

You think you are special but all you all are ordinary everyday hypocrites.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 04:46:55 PM by BEG »

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2012, 05:00:30 PM »

When you can't compete with someone's views you want their voice snuffed out.  You people are the most intolerant whiney ass people.  You feign outrage at every turn.  You lie with your "stories" of confronting repukes, converting repigs or being bullied by big bad conservatives so you can get "street cred" with your fellow assholes. You revel in your imaginary victimhood when the majority of you have never known true hardships. You feed into the craziness of the true mentally ill on your board to the point that you are actually harming their mental health.

What miserable lives you people live. You find joy in nothing, except when someone you disagree with politically falls. With rare exception you are a bunch of sycophants who would sell your own mother for "free" healthcare. You are bigoted, racist, misogynist, cruel, liars, cheats and voluntary victims.  You fancy yourself intelligent but are ignorant when it comes to how the real world works.  You have a mob mentality that is highly motivated by groupthink.  You berate anyone who dares step off the plantation, mainly minorities and women.  You don't think or care about the result of your liberal policies, consequences be damned.  You need to keep the poor and minorities down, how else would you keep your people in power?  You excuse every act of violence or disgusting comment as long as someone on your side says it.

You mock religion at every turn, "Oh those stupid sheeple who would walk over a cliff for their imaginary sky god." Yet when religion is convenient (hello Pelosi and Obama) you trot what you think is Him and yell, "WWJD?!?".  Then in the very next breath you will mock Him while you have your very own religion, the religion of liberalism. You are fanatics for your religion, complete with your very own messiah's (unless they step off the plantation of course).  It is as mind numbing as radical Islam. You are willing to suspend reality, condone violence and walk over a cliff for you sacred "religion".  When are you going to start using suicide bombers to get your way?

Where are all the anti-war protests?  Where are the people clamoring for GITMO to be closed down?  Where are the protests demanding Obama be frogged marched in front of the Hague and charged as a war criminal for continuing the war in Afghanistan, starting other not war wars and dropping bombs on brown people?   Your peace movement is a total lie. You people are a joke. Oh and by the way, the credit stealing Obama did not bring home the troops from Iraq. It was already an agreement between Bush and the Iraqi government.

Your on a roll. Hi5 BEG.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2012, 06:12:31 PM »

I think I'm in love.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Tucker

« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2012, 06:50:05 PM »
I think I'm in love.

Get at the rear of the line. :tongue:

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2012, 07:10:50 PM »

Patiently awaiting.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2012, 07:12:56 PM »
Liberals are only tolerant and civil to people who agree with them. They are bigots to those who don't agree with them.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2012, 07:50:00 PM »
Liberals are only tolerant and civil to people who agree with them. They are bigots to those who don't agree with them.

That's true. Yet, they don't even know they are bigoted and delude themselves into thinking they are not bigoted.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2012, 07:52:17 PM »
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2012, 11:45:18 PM »
Time to get XM. Patriot channel has Hannity from 3-6 followed by Mark Levin 6-9.

Oh, I listen to 77 ABC on the 'puter, and have a Rush subscription, but when I'm in the car, I have no choice but to listen to what my local broadcast is.

For years it has been purely right wing radio, but this year they changed and gave us the excuse they're tryin' to balance the programing..

I'd much rather listen to "The Great One" other than Savage, as I think the guy is full 'o shit,, but he's not on a station I can pull in.
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2012, 11:51:35 PM »
I think I'm in love.
And My life's looking up...
Eddie Money
Cause I can't get enough...
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Tucker

« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2012, 05:46:00 AM »
Oh, I listen to 77 ABC on the 'puter, and have a Rush subscription, but when I'm in the car, I have no choice but to listen to what my local broadcast is.

For years it has been purely right wing radio, but this year they changed and gave us the excuse they're tryin' to balance the programing..

I'd much rather listen to "The Great One" other than Savage, as I think the guy is full 'o shit,, but he's not on a station I can pull in.

I have XM in my truck, on my bike and in my house. I've had it for 5 years.

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2012, 06:34:07 AM »
4. Here's the response I just got from AFN....

View profile
Ms. Sinkingfeeling, As a service of the Department of Defense, AFN does not advertise on Mr
Limbaugh's program, offer products for sale, or sponsor any of the programs
we relay to our audience.

The American Forces Network does not censor content and we do not seek to
protect our overseas Department of Defense audience from hearing views with
which they may disagree. Our mission is to offer program choices, which
includes both the one-hour versions and three-hour version of various
popular political talk shows.

To review all of our radio services/schedules, please visit www.myafn.net.

Thanks for your support of our troops and for your interest in AFN.

Sincerely,
Bcb

Here's my email....

Dear Sirs:

I concur with votevets in demanding you stop playing Rush Limbaugh over the
to the female troops. How much is it to ask you defend these women in
uniform against being referred to as 'sluts' and 'prostitutes'?

Sincerely,

Apparently the DOD does not value women in the military enough to defend them from Rush.
How dare you.
Speaking as a (former) woman in the military I resent the fact that you think that I am too stupid to change the station or turn something off that I don't agree with. I am college educated and despite my blue state public schooling, pretty intelligent. I didn't get where I am today by being stupid. I don't need, or want, your 'protection'. Why do you feel that you are the gate keeper on what I can view or listen too?
You have no idea what my life in the military is like. We are not children.
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2012, 06:51:32 AM »
How dare you.
Speaking as a (former) woman in the military I resent the fact that you think that I am too stupid to change the station or turn something off that I don't agree with. I am college educated and despite my blue state public schooling, pretty intelligent. I didn't get where I am today by being stupid. I don't need, or want, your 'protection'. Why do you feel that you are the gate keeper on what I can view or listen too?
You have no idea what my life in the military is like. We are not children.

Because they're the smarterest individuals on the planet! ::) :whatever: :argh:

Chase her.

Offline Karin

« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2012, 07:28:04 AM »
Well, as Horse with No Brain put it, "we democrats want to save people from themselves!"