Author Topic: Omaha's Ed Norton has conned the DUmmies out of 1,030 and rising  (Read 1835 times)

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
Re: Omaha's Ed Norton has conned the DUmmies out of 1,030 and rising
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2012, 07:02:23 AM »
Yeah that is most bizarre, I agree.   Amateurs, or veteran idiots.

Why one or the other?  Why not both?
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2012, 07:03:37 AM »
I doubt if this is really an issue, but there's something odd.

The campaign treasurer lives in Papillion, which is a city different from Bellevue.

The big guy's own treasurer can't vote for him.

There's probably nothing wrong with it--I dunno--but I'm sure if franksolich were running for surveyor of Knox County, and his treasurer was a resident of Rock County, a primitive or two might make an issue of it.

I wouldn't bet on it. Keep in mind that this is the democrat party we're talking about.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2012, 07:41:29 AM »
http://stevedawes2012.com/

It would be fun to mail Chief Sobbing Steer a penny, but send it postage due.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2012, 07:52:08 AM »
I wouldn't bet on it. Keep in mind that this is the democrat party we're talking about.

Actually, I'm not too worried about election fraud, especially outside of Omaha itself.

In case you didn't know this, for decades Omaha was run by one of the most venal, the most corrupt Democrat party machines ever invented, which was overthrown in 1961.

Vestiges of it still remained, however, and the last two mayors (D) tried to rebuild the machine from those bits-and-pieces, with some success.  That's why the Magic One got one of Nebraska's five electoral votes, much to our embarrassment and shame, in 2008, because the bosses managed to create some more votes in the deep blue precincts.

I've been concerned about Omaha slipping back into the bad old days of Democrat bossism, but at any rate, in Bellevue, the vote counts are clean, never a scandal of the least bit. 
apres moi, le deluge