Author Topic: Texan asks the Irish President to do a jig- DUmp smells a racist  (Read 2394 times)

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
Re: Texan asks the Irish President to do a jig- DUmp smells a racist
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2012, 09:30:21 AM »
I'm glad no one suggested that he might be tap dancing around an issue.

Sorry guys and gals just cannot resist this.

Thank God for Ted Kennedy getting Obama his Portuguese Water Spaniel.

Fancy had Obama gone south and gotten a Blue Tick Coon Hound.----Does the AKC have to change the name of the breed to be politically correct???

By the way the gentleman who objected to the word black hole was not a black man, he was as far from the Congo as one can get and still be black.   Screw this, I know black people of pure blood, they are indeed black skinned.  Rest of the dark skinned have mixed DNA be they French or Cambodian, Jamaican, Porto Rician, or South Americans.

Lets bring back the word WOP for aliens without papers.    We now with the immigration of the Indonesians have different classes for them, those from the city with first name and last, then from the tribes that have no sir name, last name is often Fnu to denote the folks that lived in the jungle areas where last name was not necessary.

Labels yes we do do put labels on ourselves and others, this is what we be, who we are and who others consider themselves.

Some people are nuts, and unfortunately they want to be.  When someone claims to me they are African American and are not in any way resembling their fore fathers, these people are Americans that have never in 100 years had family living in Africa any more then my family went back to France.   We came from there, we all did, come from somewhere else, each with our ancestors problems, unique to each culture, all to End up as Americans-----

So we have the Irish Jig, Italian cooking, German beer gardens, Mexican fast food, ------Raceism starts with religion
want to as a Catholic marry a non Catholic in the church---Check out the hoops the Kennedy kids went through to get this done. 

Crap-----never could understand this raciest stuff or religious stuff, we are who we are today, we can give great honor to our ancestors for their lives, but they were not us and we are not them.

BTW. Jews are not a race anymore then the Baptists are.  To use the words to Jew rig is NOT raciest anymore then a Irish Jig is.

Is Porch monkey raciest??  My kids were all over the porch as kids, yes they were like monkeys all over the place,
just kids, you know, how can that be raciest ?????