Author Topic: Female correctional officer killed by convict serving life- Guess who's at fault  (Read 1744 times)

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
What's wrong with keeping these animals in their place and letting them know who is boss?

Capshaw prison, Alabama

No special treatment, everyone is just another number

Chain gang lunch break, Maricopa County Arizona

The only sort of special treatment that should be

Sex offender designated in pink prison issue, Capshaw prison chain gang, Alabama

I think the gay one's should wear baby blue

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
What's wrong with keeping these animals in their place and letting them know who is boss?

No special treatment, everyone is just another number

Chain gang lunch break, Maricopa County Arizona

The only sort of special treatment that should be
We need more people like Sheriff Joe!!
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori