Author Topic: The Panther has a Deja Vu moment on why I hate rich folk  (Read 2130 times)

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
The Panther has a Deja Vu moment on why I hate rich folk
« on: January 16, 2012, 08:15:41 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002177458

Mon Jan 16, 2012, 08:40 PM

undergroundpanther (11,110 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

View profile

Why I hate the rich...
Why I hate the rich
Posted by undergroundpanther in General Discussion
Fri Oct 28th 2011, 06:49 PM

On top of the pathological levels of sociopathic indifference they have twords the pain of others,the horrors they perpetrate against others,against the environment and everything else that exists. Despite the fact they want to OWN and CONTROL the world and if they cannot have it all that they'll make damn sure nothing else can live on/in it either. Even regardless of that zero sum ass holiness bullshit they foist upon everyone by hanging price tags on everything but themselves, to make us all pay the rich MORE..Despite their attempts to own or destroy the commons.On top of their systemic abuse of this entire nation cradle to grave. Or the intrusions their ****ing companies make into our lives,and the petulant demands found in all levels of the hierarchy they whip into submission via lies,debt and free market bullshit,and the damage to our collective well being that is done to make sure the rich shall never do without a desire unmet,..

I hate them for even more,

They get to have have time,
Most people have NO time because they have been taught they must PAY to EXIST.So they must run to work and to work,school,home eat fast,go to bed late,get up early to get back to work,because wages are 1970's wages and costs have gone far past the 1070's prices.
The rich don't only get time,they have meaningful time, time to enjoy art,theatre and music,time to go socialize in a pleasant place,(Like huge homes with everything you could want in there,money to entertain and be entertained,and country clubs),without being hassled by mall cops or sales people demanding they BUY something to occupy the space. The rich live in ESTABLISHED neighborhoods not atomized suburbs.They can develop a social life.A social life is built up by having free time to enjoy being around others,do fun or interesting things,have a meaningful relationships.The RICH have made sure many of us are so alone.
http://club2.psychologies.co.uk/self/the-l... /

I hate the rich they always have the means to go places I will NEVER EVER see.They are never without transportation,food,medicine, heat.They aren't late on bills,they have a never ending supply,so it is NOTHING to them and because of the disgusting wealth they have they will NEVER be haunted by debt.

The rich get to go to quality schools with low teacher to student ratios that have time to challenge them if they are smart and the motive to pass them if they are not.. The school I went to besides being a hellhole bored me to death.And because bullies took their toll on me unfettered by teachers trying to manage 40+ kids in a class, I never got to aspire to anything, I was too busy trying to survive abuse everyday .That took away my dreams for the future in about the 5th grade. My school never bothered to notice there was something terribly wrong in the school they were obeying some "higher authority" and brown nosing some rich pigs in high places..But if a rich kid if he ever set foot in a public school to begin with ever suffered a bully's cruelty that would have been attended to pronto,a rich kid with political ties in a situation like I faced would have had the entire school bending over backward and sacrificing who knows how many poor students dreams to please those rich connected parents holding power by the purse..

I hate the rich because they never feel the faceless cruelty of poverty,and they are so removed from the consequences of their lifestyles and greed they can see people like you and I as cattle,as disposable,as inferiors.. and they can deem the homeless as lazy .The rich can pretend the homeless want to be homeless,and that they deserve to suffer,for the rich won't suffer one bit,they will sleep at night regardless of how the 99% lives. The rich sleep in the best of beds in the softest of linens,security watching over them like surrogate parents.

The rich,they never have to do without anything or do anything they don't want to do once they are adults,.They have soft perfect hands because the rich have staff to cook the food,wash the dishes.They won't **** up the budget because they have top notch professionals to manage the paperwork,manage their ****ing companies for them,workers to make or do the jobs,as they see the money pour in like never ending manna from heaven. The rich never even have to manage the hassles in maintaining their lives. No budget to speak of,health care,and all the other really insane time occupying BULLSHIT that the 95% of us deal with day in day out (Like repeating over and over your name/dress/date of birth etc. to a ****ing machine,or going up a phone tree trying to put you off,to get a number to call to go up ANOTHER damn phone tree until you find the person that can really fix your reason you called.They don't have to worry about forgetting to go wait in line for 3 hours at the DMV to get a little ****ing sticker,with 2011,12,13..on it to put on a corner of a license plate to avoid being charged 70 or 80 bucks,or waiting in a ten mile line at a store.They hire people for pennies to do those unsavory tasks.And should that peasant forget to do that task,they can have fun firing them,and that 80 buck fee won't even be noticed.An 80 buck fee over a stupid sticker for many of us might mean no food next week.

I hate the rich because THEY get their organic pure healthy meals DELIVERED to their kitchens where staff cooks it up into beautiful culinary delights.A dinner of mac'n'cheese and tuna mixed in it isn't a culinary delight.It's survival.
A dinner out for the rich can cost 1,000 bucks a shot,a dinner out for me is panera or chinese once a while.

I hate the rich because they'll never experience trying to stay dry in a storm at a bus stop with no shelter hoping the lightening does not hit YOU today.The rich think public transportation is a waste of money,because to the rich it IS. They never need to take it,their drivers are always on call..or they could just take the new benz for a ride.
They'll never have to do the laundry,mow the most stupid thing on earth, the lawn. They'll NEVER be forced to tolerate being in our presence very long,but somehow despite their callous and cruelty aimed at us they get people like us to fawn over them to,cover their ass,and they never ever are called out for being the wastes of skin they really ARE.They never go to REAL jail or have to admit their child is a ****ing bully.Why? Why do the rich deserve such velvet glove treatment from the 99% Is it because they have hired other people to make your life more miserable than they've already made it?Why do you never tell them,**** you I'm not paying you one more dime..because you are aware the pigs will come with guns and take you away? fear losing necessities of life like heat,food medicine to mitigate the damage of pollution on your body,or stress of living in the empire built of exploitation and abuse only they the 1% ever truly enjoy, because it is designed to make you do what the rich don't want to do?

Their houses are beautiful refuges, places they want to live in,and they give the rich a sense of security we wish we could have too. Because they are rich their housing security will never be threatened by a bully landlord, taken away due to taxes they can't pay, or foreclosed by a ****ing BANK,unless they want to dispose of it.They'll never have to live next to a abandoned property with boarded up windows and half dead crackheads inside screaming,and guns a blazing all night,or hear some desperate couple that were once so in love tear each other's hearts apart over debt unable to ask what are we gonna do? So terrorized and frustrated by the demands of those with too much money and control operating through a faceless thief called a bank.. The rich,their places to live are THEIRS they will never be evicted.The rich people's houses, all of them,are NEVER left un-repaired from lack of money to fix them. But in poor neighborhoods there is no money and no one that fixes it.The rich can have whatever pets they want,who's gonna tell them they can't have a cat in their own home? But the rich can demand in that special faceless and cold way a desperately lonely and heartbroken person they can't have a cat.No cat for you,poor, to love and purr against your touch starved skin,it's in a lease,break it and you are not only left without a sweet furry face that loves you,you are now without the cat,you are homeless,and still desperately lonely & heartbroken.

And if the rich feel a teeny bit stressed they can call a chauffeur and go to a spa and get massages and have a wonderful meal,go home and cry to their ever attentive staff or go do yoga with a private physical therapist, or go to a PRIVATE shrink who does not have to report,as in fork over everything you said in your "private"therapy sessions to the insurance companies or the state.

I hate the rich because the rich will NEVER be treated like I have been,despite stress bad enough to destroy me.I was depressed threatening nothing,not even speaking loud,I answered the questions,But despite EMT's saying I was ok,and my own counselor, the pigs handcuffed,frogmarched me out of my house and forced me into the back of a squad car with lights and all.I was laying down in the back seat due to a broken knee,the hand cuffs were digging into my the wrists,and I despite being called ok by my counselor and the EMT's I was delivered to a ER scared wondering if I was gonna be sent away.I went though this Because the rich people, are skeered by people who are poor or suffering,and because they encourage reporters to spread this bigoted shit about mental illness and PTSD through the news.Where the 'middle class' hears it over and over gets spooked and I get to be assumed to be DAAAAaangerous,for being so damn sad inside. WTF!? Imagine if a senator's adult son,or a koch brother's niece was treated that way,I bet heads would roll and backs will bend into pretzels to appease such barbarity..The story of that poor man might run on faux news for a week.And all those letters and prayers pouring in from the stupid republican sheep to soothe his tiny troubled heart.

All this happened because because a program that is part of the mental health services for this county has to obey selfish stupid corrupt ass-wipes,in congress falling over themselves to obey wishes of those who are stinking RICH,commanding they cut costs,to enrich themselves,so since congress doesn't want their asses pinched they pass it to the states,The state not wanting to stop sucking the ass of BUsiNESS,and blowing money on highways,instead leave it to the counties to cut the social safety net.The counties upper crusties don't want to feel a pinch so they cut the poor, the rich think we are just cattle and we can't do anything to stop them.So the social safety net is cut more and more so the rich NEVER have to face the fact the greedy create the needy,So the county has to give money to"job creators" to appease the middle class. So the county finds it cost effective cutting funds available to MY county and those cuts made mental health caseworkers working for the county/state take on client loads so huge, they have no time to go visit clients in crisis and help clients in crisis they are hired to help out of a crisis.

I hate the rich because they are NOT at all better quality of people than I am.Not one iota more deserving,fortunate or hardworking or even noble than I or you,yet they get treated as if they were..

I hate them because they assume we should suffer more so THEY never have to suffer at all.
They get to live in a beautiful world because ours is so terrible to endure.

I HATE THE RICH.Why? Because they make me Suffer so they never will have to!!

The 1% ARE the source of 99% of the PROBLEMS the 99% suffer through!

I have -0% pity for the rich.

Response to undergroundpanther (Original post)

Mon Jan 16, 2012, 08:56 PM

Star Member nobodyspecial (441 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore
4. I truly hope that you get the help

View profile
that you desperately need.

Doesn't help.

Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
Re: The Panther has a Deja Vu moment on why I hate rich folk
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 08:20:36 PM »
“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2012, 09:22:34 PM »
Lurking DUmbasses (we have a bunch right now) just keep in mind that not only is this lunatic thing one of you but it is one of the most esteemed.
You really like living under the same rock as that?

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2012, 09:41:31 PM »
I swear she posted the same thing just before she "went away" for awhile.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2012, 09:46:41 PM »

She did.

It seems to me she just described her fellow Marylander, the old dude, who lives in the third-richest county in America.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2012, 09:47:09 PM »

Duh, I'm an idiot. The date of the original post is in her post which was highlighted.  :thatsright:  Not to mention the title of this thread.  :-)

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2012, 12:02:04 AM »
That's a lot of hate in one post.  I didn't get past "Why I hate the rich"
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline shadeaux

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2012, 12:09:18 AM »
The Panther could pm kpete and get in on some of that rich.    :-)

Offline anybodybutthisguy

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2012, 01:15:05 AM »
You can either complain about the rich or work to be rich.  Whatever makes you feel more productive at the end of the day

Offline Dongus

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2012, 01:40:04 AM »
It's sad to see someone so thoroughly doomed.  Even if an employer could get past her appearance and he-cat fantasies, her poisonous attitude and insanity would ruin everything.  From what I understand, she's passed 40.  What possible future could this wreck have?  Are tax payers really going to be stuck paying for this creature's therapy forever? 

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2012, 01:45:45 AM »
It's sad to see someone so thoroughly doomed.  Even if an employer could get past her appearance and he-cat fantasies, her poisonous attitude and insanity would ruin everything.  From what I understand, she's passed 40.  What possible future could this wreck have?  Are tax payers really going to be stuck paying for this creature's therapy forever?

The curtain's already starting to come down on the subway cat, who's in her late 40s.

The hard-pressed taxpayers of Maryland are finally running out of money to spend on her.

The best example of this is that she's had only half of her desired sex-change operations, and Maryland's been saying, "Okay, that's it, we got no more money to finish the job."
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Dongus

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2012, 02:07:54 AM »
The curtain's already starting to come down on the subway cat, who's in her late 40s.

The hard-pressed taxpayers of Maryland are finally running out of money to spend on her.

The best example of this is that she's had only half of her desired sex-change operations, and Maryland's been saying, "Okay, that's it, we got no more money to finish the job."

Late 40s?  Wow.  I've seen the pictures.  It's hard to judge the age of an obese cat person.  I'm still amazed that, even Maryland, would fund half the surgery for an obviously mentally ill person.

If she didn't rant the way she does, I might feel some empathy for her.  At this point, she just makes me happy I have my ccw.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2012, 02:13:32 AM »
If she didn't rant the way she does, I might feel some empathy for her.

You know, sir, as a general rule, decent and civilized people don't make fun of mentally-ill people.

Or of fat people.

There are however a couple of exceptions.

There's lots and lots of mentally-ill or fat primitives on Skins's island, but one sees only two of them in the DUmpster; the subway cat and the Las Vegas Leviathan.

The rule is, when they politicize their plight, they're fair game for barbs-and-arrows.

All the other mentally-ill and fat primitives loll around Skins's island in peace and quiet because they don't bring politics into their predicaments.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Dongus

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2012, 03:00:49 AM »
You know, sir, as a general rule, decent and civilized people don't make fun of mentally-ill people.

Or of fat people.

There are however a couple of exceptions.

There's lots and lots of mentally-ill or fat primitives on Skins's island, but one sees only two of them in the DUmpster; the subway cat and the Las Vegas Leviathan.

The rule is, when they politicize their plight, they're fair game for barbs-and-arrows.

All the other mentally-ill and fat primitives loll around Skins's island in peace and quiet because they don't bring politics into their predicaments.

I've had problems with major depressive disorder, thankfully in the past.  So, I don't mock mental illness.  What bugs the hell out of me are people that wear their illness like a badge. 

I can't help but remember UGP talking about playing games with a psychological test.  She wasted a lot of time and money with that, because being horribly messed up is the only interesting thing about her.  That dumb piece of garbage whines about limited resources while wasting them.  That creature is taking a spot that might have gone to a person that really needs, and wants, help.  I really hope there is a special place in hell for people like her.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2012, 04:25:25 AM »
What bugs the hell out of me are people that wear their illness like a badge.

I give myself full latitude in mocking the "human freak" aspects of the primitives, and I'm sure that sometimes it bothers people here.

However, being a freak myself (born absent ears), I think I'm eminently entitled to rip, to ridicule, to mock, to make fun of, to deride, to laugh at, those whose freakishness is not natural, but a result of their own decisions, in which they've voluntarily chosen to mutilate and uglify their features.

That runs the gamut from the Bostonian Drunkard and the Taverner primitive with their stupidly-shaven heads clear to the Las Vegas Leviathan with his stupidly-bloated body and the subway cat with her stupidly-tattooed and mutilated body.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2012, 04:28:00 AM »
Late 40s?  Wow.  I've seen the pictures.  It's hard to judge the age of an obese cat person.

If those were photographs from the subway cat's own web-site, those date from circa 8-10 years ago.

She was born in 1964 apparently, give or take a year either way.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2012, 04:31:56 AM »
You can either complain about the rich or work to be rich.  Whatever makes you feel more productive at the end of the day

Exactly.

Could someone explain to me how a person having mega-billions affects me and my standard of living?   :confused:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2012, 04:35:21 AM »
Exactly.

Could someone explain to me how a person having mega-billions affects me and my standard of living?   :confused:

Much to the dismay of DUmmies, they create jobs.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline JohnnyReb

• In Memoriam
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2012, 04:48:47 AM »
Surffering dogs and cats really should be put to sleep...it's the humane thing to do.
“The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But, under the name of ‘liberalism’, they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program, until one day America will be a socialist nation, without knowing how it happened.” - Norman Thomas, U.S. Socialist Party presidential candidate 1940, 1944 and 1948

"America is like a healthy body and its resistance is threefold: its patriotism, its morality, and its spiritual life. If we can undermine these three areas, America will collapse from within."  Stalin

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2012, 07:45:23 AM »
On top of the pathological levels of sociopathic indifference
I see she renewed her subscription to "Psychology Today" I love mentally ill people who because they're mentally ill all of a sudden become PHD level Psychologists because they happened to read a few articles in that very liberal rag!  :lmao:
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline commonguymd

« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2012, 10:49:08 AM »
Wondering if there is a picture of the subway cat?  I seem to recall one many moons ago.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2012, 10:52:09 AM »
Wondering if there is a picture of the subway cat?  I seem to recall one many moons ago.

Click at your own risk.

Offline commonguymd

« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2012, 10:55:14 AM »

Click at your own risk.

It's a Male???  hmm... 

Always thought it was female?  Or was it female?  I put my cursor over the profile pic and it says male - 46.  Oh boy.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
Re: Rich bitch Kpete: Why Not Rob The Rich? (shout out)
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2012, 10:59:02 AM »
undergroundpanther
2. Why not?

Last edited Mon Jan 16, 2012, 07:44 PM USA/ET - Edit history (1)
People of that belief stealing from the rich is wrong always are misguided. That belief lets financial abuse go on unchecked,and the rich DO abuse and rob us everyday.They have no inner sense of others pain,so if you steal from the richest,abusing power,you are in fact just.Taking the weapon (money&power) away from the abusers that misuses it to make others suffer via theft reduces the big thieves ability to do harm. Most people wouldn't be quibbling about theft if it was stealing a weapon from a criminal,intent on using it to hurt someone.
So if some rich asshole CEO /corporation exploits people's misapplied morality via wealth& power it is morally correct to disarm them via theft.

Bring it, you mentally-ill, transgendered freak bitch. I'll put a 7.62x51 NATO round right between your ****ing eyes.  :bird:
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 11:06:39 AM by Rebel »
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2012, 11:00:55 AM »
Funny how I was born female, dealt with bullies and was not born with a silver spoon in my mouth and I turned out normal.
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori