Author Topic: Break out the 12 gauge- OWS steals single father's home & gives it to a bum  (Read 1247 times)

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002171984

Sun Jan 15, 2012, 02:01 PM

hack89 (12,569 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

View profile

Single dad trying to take back home occupied by OWS

Last edited Sun Jan 15, 2012, 02:01 PM USA/ET - Edit history (1)
Occupy Wall Street protesters announced with great fanfare last month that they moved a homeless family into a “foreclosed” Brooklyn home — even though they knew the house belonged to a struggling single father desperately trying to renegotiate his mortgage, The Post has learned.

OWS leaders and Brooklyn Councilman Charles Barron, an OWS supporter, met with Ahadzi before the press conference to discuss the future of his property, he said. Ahadzi hoped that the group would help him regain his footing.

“Why can’t you fight for me?” he asked them.

“They told me I don’t qualify,” he said. “So my lawyer asked what the qualifications are. I have to be with an organization and they’ll deal with the bank and you have to be homeless.

“They said they couldn’t help me,” he added.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/brooklyn/ows_home_invasion_z9ApqDP6Q0boFviq8CjvAL

This is pretty ****ed up.

Someone would be in the morgue.

Response to hack89 (Original post)

Sun Jan 15, 2012, 02:05 PM

cantbeserious (287 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore
3. Who To Believe?

View profile
eom

WTF!!

Response to cantbeserious (Reply #3)

Sun Jan 15, 2012, 02:06 PM

4. Is there another side to the story you can present? nt

Crickets.

Sun Jan 15, 2012, 02:08 PM

Star Member Joe the Revelator (10,714 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore
6. This is why movements need leaders.

View profile
OWS is such a cluster****. Disappointing.

They need baths as well.

Sun Jan 15, 2012, 02:25 PM

Star Member Historic NY (16,436 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore
18. Apparently people are trespassing in a house the neither own or claim they own legally...

View profile
call the police lock them out, charge them. Sooner of later in this the bank is going to come and do a lockout, a 4yr old foreclosure. The owner can neither sell it or pay for it. Whats interesting how they think thay can just claim it.

Because it belongs to someone else and they want it.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
Historic NY
18. Apparently people are trespassing in a house the neither own or claim they own legally...

call the police lock them out, charge them. Sooner of later in this the bank is going to come and do a lockout, a 4yr old foreclosure. The owner can neither sell it or pay for it. Whats interesting how they think thay can just claim it.

DING DING DING!!!!!  That's the money quote!

I think the same thing every year I do my taxes
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty

Sun Jan 15, 2012, 02:08 PM

Star Member Joe the Revelator (10,714 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore
6. This is why movements need leaders.

View profile
OWS is such a cluster****. Disappointing.

It's a cluster**** by and for cluster****s, something we have pointed out, over and over.........

Not really.    :rofl:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
Quote from: nadinbrzezinski
nadinbrzezinski (101,001 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

65. No actually what I did is dig deep
Last edited Sun Jan 15, 2012, 04:01 PM USA/ET -
Edit history (1)
I am just telling you that there is a LOT MORE to that story than FNC or New York Post is telling you.

Digging really deep means CALLING this father and asking some pointed questions... Since I am in San Diego, and we rarely do stories outside the county (though we are right now)... well I have to call the Sheriffs on a guy who escaped after murdering somebody on Tuesday. That be in San Diego County.

But word of advise, anytime you see any explosive story that is NOT picked outside a series of publications owned by the same owner, that raises some questions. The exception to this rule are Reuters and AP, since they are picked up by like everybody and their sister.

Will give you an example since I used Debka as an example, We are working on a story involving Syria. Debka, which writes some creative news... mentioned a base on the Latakia mountains for Bashar el Assad and his cronies. Ok... that sounds interesting, even half way plausible. When I did a deep google search I got one FB page claiming same... after that BUCKUS... you think I believe Debka on this? They have a history of creative writing... though they are good for fiction ideas, I will grant you that.

FNC has a similar problem, especially after it's problems in the UK. And the NY Post is known to be creative with their news. Remember News of the World? They have similar issues.

Nadin, girl reporter found BUCKUS - even after deep googling!!!  Buckus I say !!!!11!!!

Offline Karin

And they're off, squabbling along the lines of "consider the source."  DUmmies, you're going to miss a lot of important shit in life if you summarily dismiss everything that doesn't come from The Daily Worker. 

An example:

Aerows (6,323 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

33. So you post stuff from a right wing site to convince democrats?

A RUPERT MURDOCH site, that would do ANYTHING to smear anything remotely liberal? LOL. Excellent strategy.

Again, why do you hate OWS? I don't believe all of this "**** the Police" parade business that right wingers and rw media and sites spew.

Why do you, and why would you want to do something to support the RW?

Doesn't that tone just set your teeth on edge?

Look at this condescension (or condensation, as Nadin might say):

nadinbrzezinski (101,010 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

177. Hence, let's connect dots here very slowly, LEGALLY this guy

has no claim to it. See how that works and why the Post pulled that story out of it's ass?

Good.

We are done...

If you cannot understand this, I really cannot help you, I suspect you do not want to understand, but that is another story.

It's an enormous, headache-inducing thread.  How can they stand each other. 

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
nadinbrzezinski (101,001 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore

65. No actually what I did is dig deep
Last edited Sun Jan 15, 2012, 04:01 PM USA/ET -
Edit history (1)
I am just telling you that there is a LOT MORE to that story than FNC or New York Post is telling you.

Digging really deep means CALLING this father and asking some pointed questions... Since I am in San Diego, and we rarely do stories outside the county (though we are right now)... well I have to call the Sheriffs on a guy who escaped after murdering somebody on Tuesday. That be in San Diego County.  **notice she adverts admitting that she didn't call for more info in this story by deflecting the point by talking about calling some sheriff about some other guy who murdered someone**

But word of advise, anytime you see any explosive story that is NOT picked outside a series of publications owned by the same owner, that raises some questions. The exception to this rule are Reuters and AP, since they are picked up by like everybody and their sister.

Will give you an example since I used Debka as an example, We are working on a story involving Syria. Debka, which writes some creative news... mentioned a base on the Latakia mountains for Bashar el Assad and his cronies. Ok... that sounds interesting, even half way plausible. When I did a deep google search I got one FB page claiming same... after that BUCKUS... you think I believe Debka on this? They have a history of creative writing... though they are good for fiction ideas, I will grant you that.

FNC has a similar problem, especially after it's problems in the UK. And the NY Post is known to be creative with their news. Remember News of the World? They have similar issues.

You are such a fraud, you claim that there is more to the story then admit without admitting outright that you have absolutely no basis for that conclusion and that you in your reporter girl mode didn't call and ask any follow up questions.

I haven't read that thread over there yet, has "Fire Walk With Me" came to your defense yet?

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
When I did a deep google search

Did you tongue punch someone's fartbox?

I just HAD to use that.     :rofl:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
What is a "deep google search"?

I thought nutcase nadin was Jewish. And her latest nadinism is "BUCKUS"?

We may be starting a new category of Yiddish nadinisms.

What do you call it someone who's illiterate in multiple languages?

Offline jukin

Nada is really going off the deep end in her pedal to the metal push for the 2012 DOTY.  If only all of her craziness and ob-comness could be harnessed for the good of mankind.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Rugnuts

• (not a carpet layer)
  • (ಠ ›ಠ)
What is a "deep google search"?

its when you go through all the pages of results and by the time you get to page 32 they are not even relevant to the search anymore.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse

Probably used as a speed bag. :-)
Badabing!
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...

What do you call it someone who's illiterate in multiple languages?
We call her Nads. :-)
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline Maxiest

• Chief Interruptor Officer
  • IT Guru - Social Media Wizard - Recovery Advocate

Bravo!
"The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither; the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great measure of both."

"Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program."

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work and subsidizes nonwork."

-Milton Friedman

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
nadinbrzezinski
170. They will oppose you in the same extend they will oppose Romney

and Mic Checks are fun.

(From a working reporter's point of view they are also quite the opportunity to get action photos)

Hmm, do we have "working reporter" added to the resume yet?  :-)
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
Nadin is becoming too big for the DUmp. She's like a very ignorant force of nature, or something.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline movie buff

"Sun Jan 15, 2012, 02:06 PM
4. Is there another side to the story you can present? nt"
In other words, "Is there any way we can spin this story so that the Occupiers don't look like the heartless, lawless, thieving douchebags that they are?"

"Star Member Historic NY (16,436 posts) Profile Journal Send DU Mail Ignore
call the police lock them out, charge them."
1. So now the DUmmies support the police over the Occupiers? FASCISTS!
2. If the police try anything like that, the Occupiers will go insane and likely get violent.