Author Topic: Primitives compile a how-to on identifying Tea Partiers in Missouri  (Read 1513 times)

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
Re: Primitives compile a how-to on identifying Tea Partiers in Missouri
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2012, 04:29:52 AM »
The true mark of a redneck isn't the John Deere hat. The hat is great.

No, the true mark of an uncivilized lout is when the hat stays on his head inside a restaurant.

I resemble that remark!    :lmao:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2012, 07:24:29 AM »
Fool.
I have an American flag on my dashboard and carry a gun.  I guess that's the only "sign" I give to DUmmies.

Two things, Jess . . 

1)  You carry the gun on your dashboard? :o

2)  You don't give them these signs? :evilbird: :redbird: :bird:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2012, 08:10:39 PM »
Two things, Jess . . 

1)  You carry the gun on your dashboard? :o

2)  You don't give them these signs? :evilbird: :redbird: :bird:

No, the gun is usually on my passenger seat while driving.  I wouldn't be able to draw if it was in my holster in the car because the seat belt is in the way.  If it was on the dashboard, it would slide across and fall on the floor.  lol

The only thing on my dashboard is my little American flag.

I don't flip the bird anymore.  I usually roll down my window and tell them they suck at whatever it is they suck at (like using a turn signal or just driving in general).
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline sybilll

« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2012, 11:51:42 PM »
I'm content to let them keep thinking such a thing.  :evillaugh:

Exactly, we are the *extinct* Tea Party that took over 645 state legislature seats nationwide in 2010, and that was only our trial run.  We just got started.  That was a tidal wave.  2012 will be an tsunami.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2012, 04:53:32 AM »
I'm having a problem, a big problem, with this whole deal, and was waiting to see if anyone else noticed.

The Die alte Sau posted this on Monday, January 9.  She alleges she was at the opening session of the Missouri legislature "yesterday."

Which would've been Sunday, January 8.

I'm not aware that legislative bodies do business on Sundays, excepting under extraordinary circumstances.

I'll bet the Die alte Sau read it in the newspapers, and got sloppy with dates.

BY THE WAY--the Die alte Sau and Pamela are not the same primitives.  There seems to be some confusion here, as both are teachers from Kansas.  Pamela is the stupid one, the Die alte Sau the bitter, angry, hate-filled one.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2012, 04:57:25 AM »
Oooopsy.

Now I take it back.

The Die alte Sau posted this on Thursday, January 5, and so "yesterday" would've been Wednesday, January 4.

My apologies to the Die alte Sau for the error.

I'm going to have to send my fellow alum Skins another g-mail requesting that he get the elusive enigmatic Elad busy on making the "date-stamps" of comments on Skins's island tranferrable in copy-and-paste, as it used to be with the old Skins's island.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2012, 10:59:13 AM »

BY THE WAY--the Die alte Sau and Pamela are not the same primitives.  There seems to be some confusion here, as both are teachers from Kansas.  Pamela is the stupid one, the Die alte Sau the bitter, angry, hate-filled one.

Come on, coach, it isn't that simple! Your descriptions are accurate, but in addition to being incredibly stupid, Pam's also bitter and angry. And the bitter, angry, squinty, hate-filled P2bDUmb is also extremely stupid. It's easy to see how a casual observer might be confused.

One could think of Pam as the product of a genetic accident, a chromosomal cluster****, as it were. Her freakishness has biology at its root, and she's as entertaining as a carnival sideshow.

Proud2BDUmb Anne is simply an evil, hateful person, far more worthy of contempt than Pam, but also far less interesting.
Her value to the human race is zero.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2012, 11:36:13 AM »
Proud2BDUmb Anne is simply an evil, hateful person, far more worthy of contempt than Pam, but also far less interesting.
Her value to the human race is zero.

You are such a generous fellow, I would have gone into the negative numbers on that one.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.