Author Topic: Proglodytes want to die in spectacular fashion  (Read 3489 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Proglodytes want to die in spectacular fashion
« on: October 13, 2017, 03:25:49 PM »
TygrBright (15,689 posts)

A Modest Proposal: Let's Die at the White House!

Those of you who are old enough may remember the "Peace Camps" of the '70s and '80s, when activists established long-term presence at facilities that contributed to the nuclear buildup, and pushed constantly for arms limitation and denuclearization, among other anti-war issues. I did a few 2-week stints myself at the Peace Camp established at the gates of the Honeywell facility in St. Paul.

I think it may be time to establish "Camp Hospice" across from the White House.

1. We solicit donations of supplies and equipment to establish the camp on a long-term basis.

2. Get the permitting from DC to establish it in a highly visible location.

3. Recruit volunteer medical and hospice personnel, as well as other camp staff.

4. Solicit donations to assist with travel for camp residents.

5. Invite those condemned to death by the loss of their subsidized ACA coverage to the camp, and provide compassionate end-of life care to them right there.

Yes, it's a little dark.

But these are dark times.

grimly,
Bright

kysrsoze (4,112 posts)

2. As morbid as it is... I think it's an ingenious idea. Do it in front of Congress too.

It might actually get people to wake up to how truly awful and cruel President Assface and the Republican Party are.

tklohman (1 post)

9. Since he was elected

and he started talking about taking away medicaid, medicare and SS, I've been trying to line up a bunch of old folks, kind of like myself, to pitch tents on the white house lawn. We could just live there until we croaked. But, I do like the hospice idea better.

Brother Buzz (17,536 posts)

11. You're no going to be able to pitch tents on the white house lawn

You'll have to settle for Lafayette Park in front of the White House. And while you're there, say hello to the leader of the Camel Club, John Carr, aka Oliver Stone.

David Baldacci's (Camel Club series) John Carr, aka Oliver Stone – once the most skilled assassin his country ever had maintains a tent there.

PoindexterOglethorpe (3,326 posts)

12. I can't imagine the District of Columbia would ever

issue a permit for any such thing.

Interesting idea, though.

13. The District does not love the current Federal administration.

But most of the potential sites are probably under the jurisdiction of the National Park Service, which might complicate matters.

Of course, they don't much love their new boss, either...

speculatively,
Bright

robertpaulsen (8,249 posts)

15. If Trump fires Mueller, let's make those camps 10 million strong!

Seriously, I live on the west coast, but I'd fly out to DC to protest in that event.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029706215
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Proglodytes want to die in spectacular fashion
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2017, 04:11:32 PM »
Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Sure, sure, sure.

The primitives don't want to die at all.

I give you the example of one of them, who on May 18, 2015 promised that he had two years left to live.  In case one's not thinking, two years from May 18, 2015 was May 18.....2017.

One wonders what the holdup is.

And there's a funeral director down in Bellevue, Nebraska, sweating bullets, because anticipating a certain event and wishing to be ready, he put a lot of money in some special inventory, a double-sized casket, inventory which costs more than simply the same thing as two regular caskets, as it's special-made.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 04:26:42 PM »
Not only wide, but high, too.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2017, 04:30:19 PM »
The fact is, 0% of dumpmoniez will die gloriously and 99% of them will die cold, scared and alone in a small bare room with a dirty mattress, a garage sale couch and 40W single light bulb dangling from a wire from the ceiling.   And not a tear shall be shed for their passing (although if word gets over to here we might have a scamdy-style celebration).

That is what they have to look forward to.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2017, 04:32:59 PM »
tklohman (1 post)
9. Since he was elected

and he started talking about taking away medicaid, medicare and SS

As usual, they just invent shit.  President Trump has not said a single word about reducing, much less eliminating, these programs.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2017, 04:59:35 PM »
1. We solicit donations
4. Solicit donations 

1 & 4 solicit donations, they always want some one else to pay their way.  :loser:

That is just what we need another "Hooverville" :thatsright:

And every friday at 12 o'c lock one of them can set themselves on fire. :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2017, 05:20:27 PM »
6. solicit donations for medical MJ

7. solicit donations of medical MJ

8. solicit donations of weed
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2017, 05:55:14 PM »
I give you the example of one of them, who on May 18, 2015 promised that he had two years left to live.  In case one's not thinking, two years from May 18, 2015 was May 18.....2017.

One wonders what the holdup is.

And there's a funeral director down in Bellevue, Nebraska, sweating bullets, because anticipating a certain event and wishing to be ready, he put a lot of money in some special inventory, a double-sized casket, inventory which costs more than simply the same thing as two regular caskets, as it's special-made.

A whole new meaning to a "double wide".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2017, 05:57:03 PM »
Good grief, what are they :stoner: ing? Shouldn't they be conserving their dope against the possibility of the supply being reduced due to the big fires in CA's North Bay?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2017, 06:04:19 PM »

Here is someone to help you.

“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2017, 06:12:02 PM »

Works for me. Start tomorrow. I'll pay for the bus ticket with the understanding you do not return.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2017, 09:13:45 PM »
Just for laughs, tell me why and how free birth control, subsidized health insurance premiums, and free medical care for illegal aliens is going to matter to hospice patients. 
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2017, 10:55:56 PM »
Just for laughs, tell me why and how free birth control, subsidized health insurance premiums, and free medical care for illegal aliens is going to matter to hospice patients.

The point of hospice care is that the person is dying (diagnosed as probably having 6 or fewer months left to live) and rather than fighting which can cause discomfort, allowing the natural process to happen with care to minimize discomfort. The idea of hospice care in the open street contradicts the nature of hospice care.

Not that DU-folk care about facts or the people they might lure in to be exploited.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2017, 05:50:59 AM »
grimly,
Bright
thoughtfully,
Bright
sadly,
Bright
speculatively,
Bright

Not so Bright is more like it.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2017, 06:00:57 AM »
May their demise be as obscure as it would be lingering...
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2017, 06:34:01 AM »
The point of hospice care is that the person is dying (diagnosed as probably having 6 or fewer months left to live) and rather than fighting which can cause discomfort, allowing the natural process to happen with care to minimize discomfort. The idea of hospice care in the open street contradicts the nature of hospice care.

Not that DU-folk care about facts or the people they might lure in to be exploited.

Yeah, I know perfectly well what hospice care is, my point is that they're all terminal anyway, the only treatment they're getting is pain management and trying to make them as comfortable as possible for a limited time, and none of those things that matter so much to the DUmmies are relevant to them.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2017, 07:34:29 AM »
Yeah, I know perfectly well what hospice care is, my point is that they're all terminal anyway, the only treatment they're getting is pain management and trying to make them as comfortable as possible for a limited time, and none of those things that matter so much to the DUmmies are relevant to them.

True, and even those things are red herrings for many Progs, pretexts toward their real goal. They want medicine to be government controlled, even if it's mediocre or worse. The real points of, "5. Invite those condemned to death by the loss of their subsidized ACA coverage to the camp, and provide compassionate end-of life care to them right there. is visuals for TV and siphoning off the pain meds.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2017, 05:06:30 PM »
DUmmies forget who is in the white house. Trump will not put up with sh!t. Remember the antifa gang on 01/20/17? they are all going to jail.

Occupy flourished only in liberal cities. And while Occupy was the highlight of their lives, it accomplished NOTHING.

Please do this. I love seeing hippies bludgeoned on YouTube