Author Topic: The Madness of Don the Con  (Read 858 times)

Offline CC27

The Madness of Don the Con
« on: December 06, 2019, 08:22:44 AM »
bluescribbler (1,465 posts)

The Madness of Don the Con

Earlier this week, Lawrence O'Donnell had as a guest one of the psychiatrists who coauthored the book which suggested that the Conman in Chief exhibited symptoms of severe mental illness. The good doctor said that the symptoms appear to be getting progressively worse. I have a theory about that.
We know that he considers himself to be something of a ladies' man. We know, from the Access Hollywood tape that he is attracted to beautiful women and that he feels entitled to assault them because he is a star. We know that he has had multiple affairs with many women. We know that he had an affair with at least one former nude model. We know that he had an affair with at least one adult film actress. We know from the Steele Dossier, that, on at least one occasion, he consorted with Russian prostitutes. We know from multiple reports that he refuses to use protection in his affairs.
I am not a physician. I am only speculating here, but is it possible that he is suffering from late stage syphilis? That would explain a lot, I think.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212756567

Lawrence O'Donnell and a lefty shink? You got the orange bad man now DUmmie!  :whatever:

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Re: The Madness of Don the Con
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2019, 08:33:43 AM »
bluescribbler (1,465 posts)

I am not a physician. I am only speculating here, but is it possible that he is suffering from late stage syphilis? That would explain a lot, I think.
I doubt it but you may want to ask the same thing about Bill Clinton considering his past and who he was good friends with.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2019, 08:36:40 AM »
Is DU-Moron bluescribbler a DU-Moron malaise sock? She's the only DUpipo I've noticed using the epithet, "Don the Con".

Real person or sock puppet, ::) how can DU-Moron bluescribbler carry on about Trump's supposed "madness" in the context of Creepy Joe teeing off against an octogenarian who dared ask a challenging question :o and Creepy Joe's Iowa finger-sucking :o  :o ? ::) Among other Creepy Joe antics? ::)
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2019, 08:53:31 AM »
I doubt it but you may want to ask the same thing about Bill Clinton considering his past and who he was good friends with.

And that’s just taking into consideration the one time he might have had sex with Hillary.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2019, 09:59:30 AM »
And that’s just taking into consideration the one time he might have had sex with Hillary.

He never did.
Chelsea is Webb Hubbels kid.  And that doesn't say much for Webb.

Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2019, 10:03:27 AM »
First, any “Dr” who would make a diagnosis with seeing or knowing the patient is an idiot. Second, I don’t think the DUmmies know the Steele dossier has mostly been proven false. At least the parts that had any relevance. That basically means you can toss the whole thing in the garbage.

The DUmmies are running scared now that the republicans are going to get to call witnesses. They know they cherrypick the stories they post in their bubble and anyone who dares post something out of their realm of belief is likely to get banned or at the very least they all tsk the poster while proclaiming said truth was completely debunked therefore not relevant. All without providing any proof.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2019, 10:08:24 AM »
He never did.

I think you are mistaken, it is one of these 2:

Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2019, 10:51:08 AM »
He never did.

HEY! You Deplorable, I thought the Presidents children were off limits....oh wait never mind.  :cheersmate:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2019, 11:29:20 AM »
HEY! You Deplorable, I thought the Presidents children were off limits....oh wait never mind.  :cheersmate:

Bill is no longer president, and possibly not her daddy, hilliary never was and never will be president. So she is fair game!! :-) :-) :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!