Author Topic: Is it me, or are things spiraling out of control?  (Read 1123 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Is it me, or are things spiraling out of control?
« on: November 23, 2019, 11:13:30 PM »
Star Member orangecrush (8,820 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212724210

Is it me, or are things spiraling out of control?

Trump's clash with the military over him acting like a tin pot dictator overruling military discipline and order drove the point home.

How much longer can this POS be allowed to run amok before it is in reality too late?

Or perhaps it already is, in which case we are witnesses to the death of the republic.

Personally, I expect the leftists to go full revolution after Trump wipes the floor with them in November 2020. Stocking up now on suspected needed supplies.  :-)

Just spend money on a sweet Springfield Armoury M1911A1.  :tongue:

Ohiogal (11,635 posts)

1. I just wonder

What the purpose is of him interfering with the result of military justice. What does he think he gains from doing this? Or is this just to distract from the impeachment hearings? (Which is also a hideous excuse).

This military 'justice' was a bullshit charge by REMF POSs looking to take down a true warfighter. God forbid we try to win a war against these animals.

The good majority of the military looks at this as vindication of our service and sacrifice. Trump honors the duty of the soldier, as dirty and rough as it gets. REMF POSs like 'LTC' Vinderman shit on us daily.

:censored:

Star Member kairos12 (7,798 posts)

7. Not out of control. Putin is at the helm.

:thatsright:

Initech (77,967 posts)

9. Things have been spiraling out of control since 2012.

Something went horribly wrong in the years between 2012 - 2016, time to find out what and start fixing it. Tomorrow will be too late.

Americans started waking up to your bullshit.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Re: Is it me, or are things spiraling out of control?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2019, 07:19:49 AM »
These pukes have no idea how popular that decision was with actual Soldiers as opposed to Potomac Fever sufferers wearing uniforms.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2019, 09:49:39 AM »
DUpipo probably don't even know that a jury found Gallagher not guilty of murder, and the Navy dismissed all of the substantial charges against him due to extreme blatant prosecutorial misconduct. IIRC, the officer in charge of JAG in San Diego was also dismissed from that position.

My memory - DAT could probably set me straight - is that the prosecution withheld very substantial exculpatory evidence and, unrelated, the judge forbade the defense attorney from advancing a relevant and significant line of defense.

And DAT is correct about vets being very interested in the case. I'm not a vet, but on the several forums I frequent vets were following this case closely, cheered the jury finding, cheered the dismissal, cheered Trump's pardon, and are cheering Trump's decision - being C-in-C, a decision within his authority - that Gallagher remains a SEAL.

I'm kind of hoping some Dem candidates promise that if they are elected they will have Gallagher dismissed from the SEALs and investigate ways of reversing Trump's pardon.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2019, 09:51:24 AM »
It is you.

Things were truly out of control and getting worse by the day from 2009 to 2017.  Then sanity came back to the presidency.  I get down on my knees everyday and thank God that Donald J Trump is president and not the hell spawn called Hillary Clinton.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2019, 10:57:19 AM »
It is you.

Things were truly out of control and getting worse by the day from 2009 to 2017.  Then sanity came back to the presidency.  I get down on my knees everyday and thank God that Donald J Trump is president and not the hell spawn called Hillary Clinton.

I was absolutely assured that Hillary had patched things up with russia during her tenure as secretary of state with her red button. So was she lying or simply ineffectual?
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2019, 05:39:51 AM »
I was absolutely assured that Hillary had patched things up with russia during her tenure as secretary of state with her red button. So was she lying or simply ineffectual?

Yes...
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.