Author Topic: I'm guilty.  (Read 4820 times)

Offline CC27

I'm guilty.
« on: August 15, 2019, 08:09:10 AM »
real Cannabis calm (577 posts)

I'm guilty.

Like media and many members at D.U. I got caught up in the Epstein death, instead of introducing, recommending and discussing real issues.

Meanwhile, right-wing pundits are focusing on hordes of illegal immigrants, invading the USA, instead of the thriving(?) economy, complete with new US jobs, which was to be the cornerstone of reelection of a lying racist.

Epstein eclipsed media coverage of expensive, overcrowded FOR PROFIT detention camps, where not only illegal immigrants, who once held jobs, where they were underpaid but also their US born children - who are US citizens without rights, are detained.

Let's not dare discuss the long-term criminal history of Trump and reasons he should be imprisoned instead of impeached.

While it is obvious that Trump- tweets indicate that is now shopping for Chinese hackers to help him steal the election, let's continue to focus on Russia, who will also assist, but to a lesser degree, because of publicity on previous US election rigging.

For that matter, as long as Barr is in power, Trump can hire his own hackers; but let's not focus on installing electronically bullet-proof election machines, where voters actually mark ballots - in ink - to facilitate reliable recounts.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212380946

Lay off the weed.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Re: I'm guilty.
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2019, 08:19:07 AM »
real Cannabis calm (577 posts)

but let's not focus on installing electronically bullet-proof election machines, where voters actually mark ballots - in ink - to facilitate reliable recounts.
You guys worry about the integrity of the vote but balk at the idea of having a voter ID.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2019, 08:31:28 AM »
You guys worry about the integrity of the vote but balk at the idea of having a voter ID.
They want their illegitimate votes to count too. Not letting them vote with 5 different ID cards is like totally harshing on the buzz dude
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2019, 02:03:17 PM »

...while encouraging the influx of thousands of illegal aliens who will be voting due to our failure to have a voter ID system in place.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2019, 11:33:30 PM »
Why would Chinese hackers want Trump to win, so he can continue to pummel China's economy for another four years unless they play fair?

Oops, sorry, I committed a violation. Trying to be rational about what a Dummie says.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2019, 01:36:51 PM »
but let's not focus on installing electronically bullet-proof election machines, where voters actually mark ballots - in ink - to facilitate reliable recounts.

DUmbasses, if this is the only reason, and it has been for the last 15+ years, that you can come up with for LOSING...................more power to ya.   :loser:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2019, 02:12:49 PM »

DUmbasses, if this is the only reason, and it has been for the last 15+ years, that you can come up with for LOSING...................more power to ya.   :loser:

What are the odds that DU's posts from 2001 include lots of howling demands for electronic voting?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.