Author Topic: And the winner is... (randys1)  (Read 28018 times)

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
And the winner is... (randys1)
« on: January 20, 2016, 10:45:34 PM »
#1 - randys1! Congratulations!

Race consumes white privileged male Randys1. I've never seen anyone more obsessed, not even the perpetually angry & offended BLM crowd. Randys1 has so much white guilt, if there was a way to successfully inject himself with enough melanin to turn him into a black or brown person, he'd do it in a heartbeat. I'm convinced he has Rachel Dolezal syndrome. He's a victim of his own whiteness. He prostates himself before DU's black & brown denizens like a desperate woman looking for validation from an indifferent, hostile lover. It's battered wife syndrome on steroids. If it weren't for race, it would be something else because, more than anything else, randys1 is an attention whore. I thought Nadin was self absorbed but he's got her beat by a mile.

If he's not pandering, he's lecturing his fellow DUers, who have the wrong opinion about anything black. In this case some white person had the gall to criticize that jackass, Kanye West for bitching about Beck "not respecting artistry" and handing his Grammy Award to Beyonce. What the hell is wrong with the Grammy powers that be for not recognizing the artistry in lyrics like: 

It's that Yoncé, your Yoncé in that lingerie
On that chardonnay, scoring touchdowns on yo runway
I'm Texas forever like Bun B, and I'm redboned yo
Billion Ring like Donjae, I'm camo in here yo
These thots can't clock me nowadays
You wish I was your pound cake
Boy you know I look good as ****
You wish I was your babymomma

White people don't have any business having an opinion about music by black artists. Somehow it's telling black people what kind of music they like. http://www.democraticunderground.com/10026201563#post97

randys1 (15,013 posts)
97. Didnt you call Kanye a shitty artist with your first comment?
I am in awe when I watch white people tell Black people which Black artists are good and which arent, in awe.
in a bad way of course
But, I am not sure who here is white and who is Black, either.

The conversation had nothing to do with black subculture and music. It was about one person's rudeness towards another. One of the DUmmies even tries to remind him of that. But what's more important is one white guy pandering to black people. because "social significance" or something. http://www.democraticunderground.com/10026201563#post101

randys1 (15,013 posts)
101. What you personally think is meaningless as to a discussion of Kanye or Beyonce's
musical talent or social significance within and out of the African American community.

Throd (6,673 posts)
107. You mean the discussion I wasn't having?

And they STILL don't get it so he has to go all blacksplaining on their ass. Besides, Beck sucks! http://www.democraticunderground.com/10026201563#post114

randys1 (15,013 posts)
114. No, saying that the shit of Beck has more value than those two people kind of is and let's
be ****ING HONEST here   
This aint got nothing to do with music...
If it did, people would acknowledge the value those two have in the music world as well as the AfAm community regardless of whether or not you like their music.

He's SO furious about this racist slam agains the AfAm community he has to start a thread explaining how racist it is. If white guilt was a Jedi trait he'd be a ****ing master. He threatens to get all stompy foot and leave. Wonder if anyone would care. http://www.democraticunderground.com/118712278

randys1 (14,994 posts)
This one about Beck and Kanye and Beyonce makes me wanna leave DU today
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10026201563#post98

It's NOT about music preferences! Why don't privileged white folk understand? It's about bigots!

randys1 (14,994 posts)
9. Not about musical opinions, these bigots go way beyond that
Just because he's white doesn't mean he doesn't know the black community better than they know themselves.

randys1 (14,994 posts)
7. Because attitudes are being expressed that show a tremendous ignorance of a given
community and possibly overt bigotry toward that community.

When an AfAm tells someone that the AfAm community highly values the work of Kanye and Beyonce for whatever reason, and then that person's statement is shit on, that bothers me greatly.

Since he's a musician (pan flute, I'm guessing), he's more qualified to talk about music than the other bigoted rubes on DU. Then he lists a bunch of bands he likes, mostly rock bands. He's got the credentials to lecture because he used to ONLY listen to rap. He learned from it. Then RACISM because stupid people and a list of black artists he listens to show he's down with the struggle.

randys1 (14,994 posts)
23. I am a musician, I love music more than life, almost.
For instance my favorite rocknroll is Pink Floyd and Queen and Zeppelin and Beatles and Robin Trower and Frank Zappa and I could go on for hours, but I appreciate Brittney Spears and Madonna, even though I dont listen to their music.
I appreciate the music "The Wiggles" do because it is wonderful fun music that makes little kids happy.
I appreciate Opera but cant listen to it.
I used to only appreciate rap and hip hop music, the loud bass especially bothered me due to years of headphones damaging my ears. i now both appreciate and love it and listen to it, I learned from it.
Lots of stupid people have stupid opinions about music, sometimes racism is involved and sometimes not.
Today we saw racism, IMO
Oh , I should add I also LOVE
Stevie Wonder
Sam Cooke
James Brown
Aretha Franklin
The Temptations
Smokey Robinson
Marvin Gaye, oh do I love Marvin Gaye

Why the hell does he get shit when he starts a thread about black people? It couldn't be because he's thinks himself an expert on black people so he lectures other white people not to pretend they're experts about black issues. But it's okay because he asks the most gentle, submissive questions. Do gay people get dissed like blacks on the DU? He wouldn't know because HE'S NOT GAY, he just identifies as part of the community. Not sure how that works. Then a bunch of pictures of rainbow shoes he just bought. http://www.democraticunderground.com/118715419

randys1 (14,998 posts)
I cant believe the crap I get anytime I start a thread about race.
I am lecturing white people not to pretend they are experts on Black issues, while I talk about Black issues   
And I get the irony, believe me, but I always try and present them in such a way that I am asking a question, knowing who will respond like an asshole racist and who will assure me I am right, the two sides of the spectrum.
I wonder what the Gay folks would do if they received this level of push-back on DU, as a MAJOR supporter of Gay rights, I am glad it is not as bad for them/us.
It seems that way anyway, maybe they get the same amount of shit, I dont know for sure.
BTW, I am not Gay, but I identify as part of the community and I do that for reasons of support.
Hell, I just bought these

But he's super great because he supports women, gays and blacks even if he's not one of them. I think he'd feel a lot better about himself if he'd just buy a whip and a pair of handcuffs, find a bar in an AfAm neighborhood and ask them to flog him. He's just beside himself that he's more upset than others and dammit, they should ALL be just like him.

randys1 (14,998 posts)
3. I have no delusion about changing minds. What I have is a great deal of anger
for the treatment of Gay people, although I am straight.
for the treatment of Women, although I am a man.
for the treatment of Black people, although i am white
I think my biggest gripe is sometimes I seem to be way more upset than most others and most others need to be as upset as I am.

He's NOT an expert (he just plays one on DU) so naturally he has to wade into the whole BLM debate. Those BLM people should show up at every candidate's rally. Well, except Republicans because we're "on the record" of being fine with killing blacks. http://www.democraticunderground.com/10026999198

randys1 (14,994 posts)
#BlackLivesMatter co-founder warns presidential candidates: ‘We will shut down every single debate’
http://www.rawstory.com/2015/07/blacklivesmatter-co-founder-warns-presidential-candidates-we-will-shut-down-every-single-debate/#.VavP3ngKF58.twitter
Good, hope they do. Wouldnt it be nice if they could actually make a difference? Stay tuned.
They wont be allowed in republican debates, but there would be no reason to go there in the first place.
Republicans are on record being fine with the killings of Black people, as far as I am concerned.

Racism is everywhere, every-freaking-where! Makes one wonder whether black people are racist against each other.

randys1 (14,994 posts)
12. Endless white people telling you what is what....amazing.
But we cant pretend to be surprised or that this is new.
Racism is in charge everywhere in this country
EVERYWHERE

And he weighs in on another discussion that clearly has nothing to do with race so he can turn it into...a discussion about race. This was a conversation about the dictionary definition of liberalism. It's not limited to one race, gender or sexual orientation. That's simply not good enough for Randys1, the self hating white guy. His definition of liberal is, he's not racist, sexist or homophobic since he defers to them on just about everything. He insists none of their issues have affected his life given his privilege. Is he kidding? His guilt defines him. If he didn't have minorities to pander to his life would be devoid of meaning. http://www.democraticunderground.com/10027365416#post5

randys1 (14,999 posts)
5. My definition of a liberal is someone who will defer to the person who knows more
than they do about something, like racism, misogyny or homophobia
If someone affected by any of these issues tells me something, I usually assume they know more than I do since none of the 3 have any impact on my life at all.
It isnt my only definition, but for the purpose of a discussion on DU, that is the one I want to talk about.

Uh, oh! Someone, a WHITE person doesn't appreciate that he isn't icky because respects black people! http://www.democraticunderground.com/10027365416#post22

randys1 (14,999 posts)
22. I am sorry that NOT being a racist or misogynist or homophobe and respecting them
to the point of giving them great credit for their opinion of their issues bothers you.
It clearly does.
You would think after all this time I would stop being surprised at being called out when I say CLEARLY very liberal things like I did in this thread.

This conversation, that quotes the dictionary has shouldn't have anything to do with the dictionary definition liberalism according to him. This isn't even about minorities. It's about HIM and HIS definition. And he's anti death from guns. I guess other methods are okay. He thinks he knows why he pisses people off. He does not. http://www.democraticunderground.com/10027365416#post24

randys1 (14,999 posts)
24. Yes, my definition of a liberal is clear for everyone to see. Why does it bother you so much?
This isnt about the dictionary to you, it is about ME and everybody can see that.
I am very anti racist and anti death from guns and this REALLY bothers you, period.
I know why I piss people off, trust me, I know.
It almost always has to do with one of two things, guns or racism.
I could understand attacking what is clearly liberal philosophy if this was free republic or something, but it isnt.

I always thought a white guy consumed with race rather than the content of someone's character was racist. I'm thinking the best thing randys1 can do for the black community is off himself. That way there'd be one less privileged, white, racist male to oppress them.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 04:09:20 AM by franksolich »
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: And the winner is...
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2016, 10:48:09 PM »
Good job, wonderful job, delilah, on this and the eight preceding it!
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2016, 11:12:56 PM »
Well done. :clap:

Congratulations Randy, you walking turd.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2016, 11:23:15 PM »

Well played, delilah, and congratulations, Randy Shaw, for winning the DUmmy of the Year. You are now part of an illustrious group of notable morons and assholes.

However, the award is almost surely bittersweet for you (or just bitter...I don't know how my ass tastes; let me know), because all of you DOTYs have one thing in common:

YOU'RE ALL WHITE.

You've already been instructed to both **** and kill yourself, but now I suppose you'll have to boycott yourself as well.

NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2016, 11:25:04 PM »
Good job, wonderful job, delilah, on this and the eight preceding it!

No doubt coach franksolich. Agree wholeheartedly.

Well done. :clap:

Congratulations Randy, you walking turd.

Concur, as well as many kudos and bravo zulus to delilah for a knockout writeup on the watch peddler.
If only he was a pederast like Harry Reid.
Then randys would be a peddlerest pederast.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2016, 12:07:17 AM »
Congrats Randy, you wretched f***ing soul.

I do have to thank you, however, for leading me to The Cave.  After months, perhaps years of reading your moronic bull***t on DU I went searching for a forum with good and decent folks openly mocking your special brand of nonsense.  They HAD to exist.

I plan on buying a new gun from a white guy in your honor tomorrow.  :bird:

Delilah - excellent work, much appreciated!

Banned - love the new avatar

Lurking DUmmies - this is your King.  I hope you are proud!  FYI - he also uses the following usernames on DU:

NoJusticeNoPeace
AllFieldsRequired
Deplorable since 2016

Offline BamaMoose

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2016, 02:24:59 AM »
If I understand this correctly he beat out Nos. 2-10 because of his privilege.

02 TheMastersNemesis - Crazier than a shit house rat, therefore discriminated against due to his mental illness
03 MrScorpio - Black and Gay
04 nadinbrzezinski - Female and built like a basketball, discrimination because of appearance (and body odor)
05 mopinko - Also female and has appearance and odor issues, although her odor issues blanket the entire neighborhood
06 Omaha Steve - Morbidly obese, handicapped due to excessive masturbation (mental and physical) and almost dead, definitely looks like ablism
07 diabeticman - Lives with a blow-up doll, therefore discrimination against balloon fetishists
08 bravenak - Black and female
09 malaise - Black and female
10 1stStrongBlackMan - Black and only slightly less crazy than TheMastersNemesis

So the only reason he won is due to his status as an evil white, able-bodied, not quite insane, heterosexual male, with a fear of balloons.  I really think he owes reparations to the rest of the Top Ten.  Then, yeah, he should probably kill himself just to be safe.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: And the winner is... (randys1)
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2016, 04:32:25 AM »
 :yahoo:

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2016, 06:42:08 AM »
If I understand this correctly he beat out Nos. 2-10 because of his privilege.

02 TheMastersNemesis - Crazier than a shit house rat, therefore discriminated against due to his mental illness
03 MrScorpio - Black and Gay
04 nadinbrzezinski - Female and built like a basketball, discrimination because of appearance (and body odor)
05 mopinko - Also female and has appearance and odor issues, although her odor issues blanket the entire neighborhood
06 Omaha Steve - Morbidly obese, handicapped due to excessive masturbation (mental and physical) and almost dead, definitely looks like ablism
07 diabeticman - Lives with a blow-up doll, therefore discrimination against balloon fetishists
08 bravenak - Black and female
09 malaise - Black and female
10 1stStrongBlackMan - Black and only slightly less crazy than TheMastersNemesis

So the only reason he won is due to his status as an evil white, able-bodied, not quite insane, heterosexual male, with a fear of balloons.  I really think he owes reparations to the rest of the Top Ten.  Then, yeah, he should probably kill himself just to be safe.

H-5 earned and issued!

Race consumes white privileged male Randys1. I've never seen anyone more obsessed, not even the perpetually angry & offended BLM crowd. Randys1 has so much white guilt, if there was a way to successfully inject himself with enough melanin to turn him into a black or brown person, he'd do it in a heartbeat. I'm convinced he has Rachel Dolezal syndrome. He's a victim of his own whiteness. He prostates himself before DU's black & brown denizens like a desperate woman looking for validation from an indifferent, hostile lover. It's battered wife syndrome on steroids. If it weren't for race, it would be something else because, more than anything else, randys1 is an attention whore. I thought Nadin was self absorbed but he's got her beat by a mile.

If he's not pandering, he's lecturing his fellow DUers, who have the wrong opinion about anything black. ...

rolexrandy1 (rr1) pontificates about race from the lily-white (>80%! <6% black! <10% Hispanic! Many of the county's 2.2% of Native Americans live in the Hoopa Reservation, well east of Eureka and Arcata, which are on the coast) Eureka-Arcata area. He can safely blather without much threat of coming face-to-face with an reality and being asked to do something practical. If rr1 is really all that concerned about real black and gay people, he should move from cushy and isolated Eureka-Arcata (look at a map of NW California) to SF, to the Hunter's Point neighborhood. If he doesn't find enough poverty there or enough "oppressed" gays in the Castro, he could attend Cecil Williams' Glide Memorial Church, maybe volunteer at their soup kitchen (Williams and Glide are more Prog than the day is long, but at least they're getting their hands dirty!). rr1 probably can't afford an ivory tower, but he's an armchair activist, making noise from a position of comfort and distance; that specoial kind of hypocrite who, while not doing the opposite of what he preaches, instead does nothing. He should assuage his white guilt by moving to Hunter's Point or Oakland or East Palo Alto and match his preachments with his actions; he'll find plenty of music to suit his tastes.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2016, 07:08:35 AM »
I wonder if Randy will be able to use his new found fame to get donations for his gofundme page or bring new business to his Rolex watch shop?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2016, 07:34:50 AM »
I wonder if Randy will be able to use his new found fame to get donations for his gofundme page or bring new business to his Rolex watch shop?

Dragoon, that would take effort on his part.

Not going to happen.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2016, 07:42:20 AM »
I was going to complain about how Randy The Race Lecturer had kept Bravenak from getting her social justice but then I realized how diverse the Top Ten DUmmie list was as compared with the Oscar nomination, apparently, because I haven't really looked at the Oscar nominations, making the Conservative Cave more diverse and, therefore, morally superior to all of Hollywood!

Congratulations Conservative Cave! Proving that actual awards based on merit are the most inclusive.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2016, 07:44:11 AM »
Dragoon, that would take effort on his part.

Not going to happen.

You're right.  Good point.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2016, 10:06:50 AM »
Congrats Randy, you wretched f***ing soul.

I do have to thank you, however, for leading me to The Cave.  After months, perhaps years of reading your moronic bull***t on DU I went searching for a forum with good and decent folks openly mocking your special brand of nonsense.  They HAD to exist.

I plan on buying a new gun from a white guy in your honor tomorrow. :bird:

Delilah - excellent work, much appreciated!

Banned - love the new avatar

Lurking DUmmies - this is your King.  I hope you are proud!  FYI - he also uses the following usernames on DU:

NoJusticeNoPeace
AllFieldsRequired

Good idea. Going shooting tonight, trying out my new S&W 929.

But not to change the subject, thanks delilah for all your good work!
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline hillneck

« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2016, 12:06:49 PM »
Delilah, great job

For the DUmmie lurkers you must express your craziness a little better of you want to be DOTY.  If you can sustain such behavior, you will climb the ladder of success.
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2016, 12:28:17 PM »
01 randys1- Big Gay Black Randy. None of those things, including biggest dummie on the net. Stole the election from black people by being more of an ass hat about black people than black people. [ #DOTYtoowhite ]

02 TheMastersNemesis - ****. Whats to say about this guy other than I'd rather The OS die later than t.m.n.?

03 MrScorpio - randys1-lite. Oh- and he's a real gay black man. probably.

04 nadinbrzezinski - ninja russian mexican jewish jurno. Sh/he/it has been too quiet in 2015. I have high hopes for her covering the 2016 election.

05 mopinko - giving Col Sanders a run for his money. redundancy statement: bat-shit crazy.

06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

07 diabeticman - dying slower than Steve. unfortunately.

08 bravenak - batshit crazy black gurl. In Alaska. only slightly less "stawked" than the NADIN. pissed a white dude took number one slot.

09 malaise - batshit crazy black gurl on an island island posting on an island surrounded by idiot leftists pretending to be black... better written skills than the NADIN, still less understood. Also pissed that randy stole her blackness.

10 1stStrongBlackMan - non-gay version of MrsCorpio. probably.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2016, 12:29:15 PM »
Delilah, great job

For the DUmmie lurkers you must express your craziness a little better of you want to be DOTY.  If you can sustain such behavior, you will climb the ladder of success.

Something however bothers me, subtly discombobulates me.

The Top DUmmie of each year since inception of this contest:

2005 Distressed American
2006 William Pitt
2007 TomInTib
2008 TomInTib
2009 greenbriar (later, demtenjeep)
2010 proud2BlibKansan
2011 nadinbrzezinski
2012 BanTheGOP
2013 DainBramaged
2014 mopinko

And now of course this year's winner's randys1.

Please take note of the names; how many of these primitives are still around?

If past trends hold true, I fear randys1 is not long for Skins's island.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2016, 12:31:17 PM »
Good idea. Going shooting tonight, trying out my new S&W 929.

But not to change the subject, thanks delilah for all your good work!

As promised, a brand new Taurus 44 MAG revolver with 8" barrel will hit my FFL this week.

http://www.taurususa.com/product-details.cfm?id=225&category=Revolver

I shall call her "Randy", and she'll be my bitch from here on.

Deplorable since 2016

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2016, 12:32:17 PM »
Well, there's human memory for you: I thought Nadin had won the top spot three years in a row.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2016, 01:05:07 PM »
Have to agree. 

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2016, 06:14:46 PM »
As promised, a brand new Taurus 44 MAG revolver with 8" barrel will hit my FFL this week.

I have a Taurus .22 magnum revolver. Nice little gun that fires one badass round.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2016, 06:21:34 PM »
Well dummie... you can now honestly say that if CC had affirmative action your ass would not have even been in the running.

Perky is a nice guy so I will offer you congrats.  Now get your white ass down to the hood and take care of the unfortunate inner city youth.  I suggest taking a few twenties and pass them out. See how the gun control is working first hand.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2016, 09:18:28 PM »
A well earned win! Congratulations!  :cheersmate:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2016, 04:23:49 AM »
H-5 earned and issued!

rolexrandy1 (rr1) pontificates about race from the lily-white (>80%! <6% black! <10% Hispanic! Many of the county's 2.2% of Native Americans live in the Hoopa Reservation, well east of Eureka and Arcata, which are on the coast) Eureka-Arcata area. He can safely blather without much threat of coming face-to-face with an reality and being asked to do something practical. If rr1 is really all that concerned about real black and gay people, he should move from cushy and isolated Eureka-Arcata (look at a map of NW California) to SF, to the Hunter's Point neighborhood. If he doesn't find enough poverty there or enough "oppressed" gays in the Castro, he could attend Cecil Williams' Glide Memorial Church, maybe volunteer at their soup kitchen (Williams and Glide are more Prog than the day is long, but at least they're getting their hands dirty!). rr1 probably can't afford an ivory tower, but he's an armchair activist, making noise from a position of comfort and distance; that specoial kind of hypocrite who, while not doing the opposite of what he preaches, instead does nothing. He should assuage his white guilt by moving to Hunter's Point or Oakland or East Palo Alto and match his preachments with his actions; he'll find plenty of music to suit his tastes.

I know, I was born in Arcata and have cousins that still live there, my favorite cousin in fact.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2016, 04:25:42 AM »

My son got me a Glock 43 for Christmas. Such a good boy!

Cindie
Mick Foley

Hedy Lamarr

Morticia Addams