Author Topic: The 2015 "RALPHIE" AWARD  (Read 17347 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
The 2015 "RALPHIE" AWARD
« on: December 22, 2015, 03:28:06 PM »
Welcome my friends to the first award of the Christmas Season.  The DUmmies of the year and other awards will follow this week.  Working with a great team of elves to get everything composed, but the balloting has all been tabulated.  Of course, I had the assistance of Diebold.

Since yours truly has been counting the votes & working on year-end write ups for 10 years, decided that this year there will be the “Ralph”.  No voting necessary, this was just up to my discretion.  The “Ralph” goes to the TERM OF THE YEAR in DUmmyville/primitive land as well as for liberals in general.

With that explanation out of the way, drum roll please:

THE FIRST ANNUAL “RALPH” AWARD FOR TERM OF THE YEAR is:

“BUTT-HURT”

DUmmies & Liberals are constantly offended by absolutely everything that they disagree with, no matter how minor it is in the grand scheme of life.  Personally, I thought the early & mid 1990’s was bad enough for political correctness, but 2015 has exponentially gotten worse.  And it alternatively drives me crazy and makes me laugh to watch them get all butt-hurt over every perceived “micro aggression”.  These emotionally weak college students and physically adult but mentally weak & emotionally young morons especially get completely butt-hurt over the tiniest things, like perceived slights & snubs.

So, there is the first annual “RALPH” award.

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to you all!
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: The 2015 "RALPHIE" AWARD
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2015, 03:31:29 PM »
McGrath actually did influence an award this year!  :cheersmate:

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2015, 03:41:20 PM »
Excellent, Mr. Wiggum.

It was a pleasure, a joy, working on the Top Ten DUmmies of 2015 with you!

There's still the Top Ten to come yet, and the Willie, for the most memorable primitive, and the franksolich, for the deserving primitive who got overlooked.  The Willie's probably going to be no surprise, but the franksolich might be.  We'll see.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2015, 04:21:56 PM »
Sample posts/links?
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2015, 04:32:07 PM »
Sample posts/links?

I feel that I should somehow be offended this whole thread, and this post in particular.  It's physically too near to my post, thus encroaching and making it hard for me to express myself.   

Consider yourself on notice for micro-agressing me.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2015, 04:37:54 PM »
It would be nice if all cavers would use the phrase that won the Ralphie in a sentence.

I'll go first.
Most all libs enjoy the whole process of being butt - hurt literally and figuratively.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline BattleHymn

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2015, 04:39:23 PM »
It would be nice if all cavers would use the phrase that won the Ralphie in a sentence.

I'll go first.
Most all libs enjoy the whole process of being butt - hurt literally and figuratively.

"My butt hurts."   -randys1

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2015, 04:42:14 PM »
^Good one BH !
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2015, 07:04:03 PM »
Stevenumbers is all butt-hurt because he wanted to be the one that made -randys1 butt hurt.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2015, 07:18:46 PM »
I feel that I should somehow be offended this whole thread, and this post in particular.  It's physically too near to my post, thus encroaching and making it hard for me to express myself.   

Consider yourself on notice for micro-agressing me.

Ah, I invaded your Safe Space.  Forgive my White Privilege.  I shall do 10 Hail Obozos as penance.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2015, 07:22:59 PM »
"My butt hurts."   -randys1

Oh man!  I wanted the randy reference!!  Guess I'll just have to be all butt-hurt* for a while

*only in the sense of the Ralph Award
Deplorable since 2016

Offline BattleHymn

« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2015, 07:28:31 PM »
Oh man!  I wanted the randy reference!!  Guess I'll just have to be all butt-hurt* for a while

*only in the sense of the Ralph Award

Sorry.   :-) 

I get the Low Hanging Fruit Award of 2015. 

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2015, 10:01:55 PM »
Ah, I invaded your Safe Space.  Forgive my White Privilege.  I shall do 10 Hail Obozos as penance.
"Safe Space" was a definite contender.

While I'm not going back to make retroactive awards, a few terms could have been used.

- The scandal that "rocked" the internet/AndyScam

- 24 business hours

- Hope & Change, free "shit", etc.

Probably should have started this long ago, but oh well.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2015, 05:44:57 AM »
Excellent.  Though if i had to pick a DU term, it would be the classic "well and truly screwn" "I have been well and truly screwn by the BFEE, which explains why I woke up all butthurt this morning. "

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2015, 07:14:41 AM »
Bravo. Bravo. I can not imagine being a DUer where the pinnacle of existence is a disability check, a safe space, and an award that is the equivalent of an online roasting. So many dummie isms to choose from this year too. I do not envy the discretion needed to make this choice lol

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2015, 09:07:27 AM »
Butt-Hurt is a micro-aggression against those without butts and also those without nerves to to feel pain.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2015, 09:10:24 AM »
Bravo. Bravo. I can not imagine being a DUer where the pinnacle of existence is a disability check, a safe space, and an award that is the equivalent of an online roasting. So many dummie isms to choose from this year too. I do not envy the discretion needed to make this choice lol
Thank you and very well said.  Merry Christmas to you & loved ones, young lady.

Offline BamaMoose

« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2015, 01:09:53 AM »
So I was hiding in my safe space when some white, Christian, heterosexual male walked by.  I was so micro-aggressed by this casual non-contact that I remain butt-hurt 24 business hours later.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2015, 03:30:14 AM »
Dear butt-hurt person, I don't have time to care whether you feel my micro aggressions are threatening to you while you hide in your safe space sucking your thumb. Me and my friends are too busy out protecting your whiny ass. So take your claims of white privilege and shove them up your ass. I've got a combat patrol to conduct. Those "refugees" you love so much aren't  gonna kill themselves you know. Sincerely, An American Soldier.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2015, 07:40:27 AM »
Dear butt-hurt person, I don't have time to care whether you feel my micro aggressions are threatening to you while you hide in your safe space sucking your thumb. Me and my friends are too busy out protecting your whiny ass. So take your claims of white privilege and shove them up your ass. I've got a combat patrol to conduct. Those "refugees" you love so much aren't  gonna kill themselves you know. Sincerely, An American Soldier.

Actually, Dragoon, they just might--and take out 6 or 8 good American soldiers, airman, Marines, or sailors.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline RayRaytheSBS

• "There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men."
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2015, 03:30:22 PM »
Actually, Dragoon, they just might--and take out 6 or 8 good American soldiers, airman, Marines, or sailors.

Too true BSSaint, the Butt-hurt DUches have for us thinking that these "refugees"  are not only capable of this, but WILL do this is good... good.

“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms”

“The best things in life are beyond money; their price is agony and sweat and devotion ... and the price demanded for the most precious of all things in life is life itself - ultimate cost for perfect value.”
― Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2016, 12:07:49 PM »
The real reason they find the term 'butt hurt' offensive...

DUmmies are envious.

It may indicate to them that while someone had a good time last night, they themselves did not.

CMD
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.