Author Topic: ABC giving drumpf 90 minutes in prime time unopposed  (Read 690 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
ABC giving drumpf 90 minutes in prime time unopposed
« on: September 15, 2020, 07:27:01 AM »
Star Member Takket (12,575 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100214075883

ABC giving drumpf 90 minutes in prime time unopposed
Where is the equal time for Biden??? This is unconscionable!!! Was Biden even invited to this???? Since when do the networks give only ONE candidate 90 minutes in prime time!!!!

https://www.ontvtonight.com/guide/listings/show?cid=69048344&pid=9097376095&tm=2020-09-16+01%3A00%3A00&provider=

Star Member uponit7771 (70,641 posts)

1. Steph will protect Red Don, he'll have to seeing Red Don will bull shit to high heaven & NOT answer no matter how direct.

I can't see how this works out good for Red Don if George isn't going to protect him

Star Member still_one (72,816 posts)

2. Biden will be doing a town hall on CNN on Thusrsday. I don't think giving trump 90 minutes of

questioning on a non fox outlet is going to particularly help him , especially with his loose mouth

Star Member Sherman A1 (30,390 posts)

3. CNN is doing a town hall with Biden this week

I would expect that ABC will do something similar later on as well.

:whatever:

Trumpocalypse (5,384 posts)

5. ABC has nothing on their schedule with Biden

I checked for the next two weeks. So they are really just doing a 90 minute campaign ad for Trump.

FYI Yang dropped out months ago.

:???:

Star Member GoCubsGo (24,448 posts)

6. May their ratings bottom out over this.

I won't be going anywhere near ABC tonight, and neither will any of my friends and family. I hope the Biden campaign, the Lincoln Project, Meidas Touch, Vote Vets, and every local Democratic candidate has bought out the ad time.

Star Member brooklynite (63,703 posts)

11. Equal time was offered to Biden...

:rotf:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Karin

Re: ABC giving drumpf 90 minutes in prime time unopposed
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2020, 07:52:45 AM »
^^  That was the thread killer.  Biden couldn't do 9 minutes, forget about 90. 

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2020, 08:36:52 AM »
 :lmao:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2020, 09:07:17 AM »
Don't worry, DU. There will be plenty of time for Trump to club Biden in the head at the debates.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2020, 11:10:05 AM »
Based on Star Member uponit7771's reply, evidently Star Member Takket is referring to former(?) Clinton-operative Step-in-Awful-Stuff's coming interview. Well, my two-pronged WAG is: 1.) ABC is interviewing Trump because he is the President and is running for President; 2.) ABC would gladly interview Biden for 90 minutes if Biden made himself available, because he is running for President.

A 90-minute interview with Biden would be, ummmmmm, interesting. I doubt ABC could come up with 90 minutes' worth of softball faux-questions, and if they tried it would make grossly obvious to viewers the partisan game they were playing.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2020, 01:13:32 PM »
I'm ready to see the debates.  I'm still doubtful there will BE any debates, but I sure hope there are.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2020, 01:27:02 PM »
Star Member brooklynite (63,703 posts)

11. Equal time was offered to Biden...

^^  That was the thread killer.  Biden couldn't do 9 minutes, forget about 90.

Star Member brooklynite is DU's resident killjoy. :rotf: I'm surprised he hasn't received a well earned Shoot the Messenger Pizza.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2020, 01:29:34 PM »
Biden couldn't do 10 minutes much less 90 with a friendly softball interview much less against the clintonista Suckalotofcockus.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.