Author Topic: Sinus infections on one side of face?  (Read 3298 times)

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
Sinus infections on one side of face?
« on: March 18, 2010, 04:38:19 PM »
Both of my daughters had sinus infections this past week.  I feel like I have one on one side of my face.  My eye is all watery and feels like it has a "cold" in it and that same side has a runny nose.  The other side feels normal.  It feels like it is in the cheek area below the eye.  Has anyone ever had one on one side?

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Re: Sinus infections on one side of face?
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2010, 04:49:53 PM »
Both of my daughters had sinus infections this past week.  I feel like I have one on one side of my face.  My eye is all watery and feels like it has a "cold" in it and that same side has a runny nose.  The other side feels normal.  It feels like it is in the cheek area below the eye.  Has anyone ever had one on one side?

yup. fairly common. not nice, but common. hang in there, dear.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2010, 05:10:22 PM »
yup. fairly common. not nice, but common. hang in there, dear.

It just so happens to be in the eye surgery side.  I look like hell.  Two days ago it looked pretty good.   :whatever:  I was on antibiotics so why would I get a sinus infection?  Maybe the antibiotics I'm on aren't affective for sinus infections. 

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2010, 05:12:10 PM »
OK I looked up the antibiotic (cephalexin) and it is used in sinus infections. Maybe it's just a cold that has settled in the eye and the right side of my sinuses. 

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2010, 08:27:16 AM »
it has to be related to the eye surgery.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2010, 09:49:38 AM »
it has to be related to the eye surgery.

But why would one side of my face feel like I have a sinus infection?  My nose is runny, I feel pressure in my cheek on that side too.

Offline Inga

• Be Ready
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2010, 11:12:20 AM »
Take or leave,if there is yellow or green mucus it's possible it's an infection.Hydrosol silver nose spray help many in my area of the country.You have lots of pollution in your area.Many people use Xlear nasal spray twice a day. Spray, wait a minute or two,and spray again. Morning and evening. It contains xylitol, which can kill bad bacterias. Is it on the left side.Most are, that I have come across.Good luck!
There will always be "Battles" to fight.