Author Topic: Ku Klux Klams Clash With Tweeter  (Read 1621 times)

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
Re: Ku Klux Klams Clash With Tweeter
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2014, 10:33:25 PM »
It pains me to see this Klam group so worked up. I still haven't finished the fictional spirit-guiding course designated as 'Dealing with Screeching Harpies 101' so the situation is out of my element, but maybe the below will at least bring some humor into their lives.

What do you call a chick with one black eye? A fast learner.

What do you tell a chick with two black eyes? Nothing. You’ve done told her twice.

The other night Babs was invited out for a night with "the girls."
She told her husband that she would be home by midnight. "I promise!"
Well, the hours passed and the margaritas went down way too easy.
Around 3 a.m., a bit blitzed, Babs headed for home.
Just as she got in the door, the cuckoo clock in the hall started up and cuckooed 3 times.
Quickly realizing her husband would probably wake up, Babs cuckooed another 9 times.
She was really proud of herself for coming up with such a quick-witted solution (even when totally smashed), in order to escape a possible conflict with him.
The next morning her husband asked her what time she got in, and she told him midnight.
He didn't seem disturbed at all.
(Whew! Got away with that one! she thought).
Then he said, "We need a new cuckoo clock."
When she asked him why, he said, "Well, last night our clock cuckooed 3 times, then said, "Oh, crap," cuckooed 4 more times, cleared its throat, cuckooed another 3 times, giggled, cuckooed twice more, and then tripped over the cat and farted."

A little boy asked his father, "Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?" And the father replied, "I don't know, son, I'm still paying for it."

After a quarrel, a wife said to her husband, "You know, I was a fool when I married you." And the husband replied, "Yes, dear, but I was in love and didn't notice it."
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2014, 10:37:44 PM »
'I'm a bad girl,' she whispered, 'Punish me in a way only a real man can!' 'Alright,' I said and left my wet towels on the bathroom floor.

'I'm a bad girl,' she moaned as she bent over my workbench, 'I deserve to be punished.' 'Very well,' I said, and cancelled her credit card.

One night at the dinner table, the wife commented "When we were first married, you took the small piece of steak and gave me the larger. Now you take the large one and leave me the smaller. You don't love me anymore?" "Nonsense, darling" replied the husband "you just cook better now".

One for the ladies...

Apple has announced that the upcoming new iOS will give users the option to change Siri to a male-sounding voice. The sad part is that every time you ask him a question, he says "Let me ask my wife" and then it's right back to the female voice.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2014, 10:50:12 PM »
An airline flight begins having problems. One woman, always demur in life, decided that if she was going to die she would go out wild. She got out of her seat, stood in the middle of the aisle and said, "Is there any man on this plane who is man enough to treat me like a woman?!?" The other passengers grew quiet. Then a tall handsome dark-haired guy stepped into the aisle. He looked intently at her. As he slowly walked toward her he began to remove his shirt. Her heart was fluttering with excitement. By the time he was standing immediately in front of her he had his shirt completely removed and was holding it in his hand. She looked up and done his muscular chest and sighed. He tossed her his shirt and said, "Wash this, bitch!"
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2014, 10:51:23 PM »
I found a new store for the Feminazis to protest.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2014, 11:07:41 PM »
Attention, Klams: Here is Mrs. Battlehymn wearing one of her favorite shirts that I bought her:

Offline Chris_

« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2014, 11:26:39 PM »
Two men were out playing golf on a nice Saturday afternoon. They were getting frustrated, though, because the two women who were playing right in front of them were quite slow and were holding up the men's game. "Don't they know they're supposed to let us play through?" asked the first man. The other man shook his head. "I'm going to go ask them if we can play through" said the first man, emphatically "Enough is enough". He started walking over toward the women, but as he got close, he suddenly turned around and came back, white as a ghost. "Oh God" he said to his friend "This is awful. You're going to have to ask those women if we can play through. You see, one of them is my wife, and the other is my mistress". The other man shrugged, and said "No sweat". He walked over toward the women, and just as he was getting close, turned around and came running back to his pal. His eyes wide open, he said "Small world!"
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2014, 11:28:08 PM »
As I walked romantically hand in hand with my girlfriend through the park I stopped her and said "I've been wanting to do this for ages but it's never been the right time". As I got down on one knee she shrieked "Oh my god, Yes, yes, yes". I said "Okay, don't get too excited, it's only a shoe lace".

Offline BlondeMoment

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2014, 11:44:19 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Great thread!
As a matter of fact, I *am* a "white wing bigot". I only enjoy venison. And fish. Lots and lots and lots of fish.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2014, 11:54:16 PM »
Attention, Klams: Here is Mrs. Battlehymn wearing one of her favorite shirts that I bought her:
Nice shirt.

Offline JGHB

• Just Off Probation
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2014, 02:48:46 AM »
And God promised men that good and obedient wives  could be found in all corners of the world.  Then He made the earth round and laughed and laughed.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

God made the world and rested then.
Next, God made man and rested again.

Then God made woman at man's expense
And neither God nor man has rested since.

BTW, I am a female with a sense of humor.  I inherited it from my Dad.
"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Offline tanstaafl

• I AM the NRA. And I VOTE
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2014, 02:53:02 AM »
Tue Jul 1, 2014, 12:26 PM
Star Member catbyte (5,259 posts)

Erick Erickson't tweet actually made me sick to my stomach. I really hope my fellow females are as

outraged and enraged as I am:

"It was a tough choice today. Celebrate Hobby Lobby by going to Chick-Fil-A or making my wife make me a sandwich." 

------------------------
What a despicable piece of shit.

Wouldn't the Klams be a bit happier if they used their own social network?

They could call it "TWATTER".

Offline thundley4

« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2014, 04:18:17 PM »
Wouldn't the Klams be a bit happier if they used their own social network?

They could call it "TWATTER".

:hi5:  Just put that on Twitter. :)

Offline Karin

« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2014, 04:29:38 PM »
Q. Why do only 10% of women go to heaven?
 A. Because if they all went, it would be hell.

Q. Why did God invent the yeast infection?
 A. So women know what it feels like to live with an annoying ****.

Q. Why are hangovers better than women?
 A. Hangovers will go away.

Q. Why did God give men penises?
 A. So we'd always have at least one way to shut a woman up!

Q. Why is a woman like a dog turd?
 A. The older it is, the easier it is to pick up.

Q. What's the difference between a woman and a toilet?
 A. A toilet doesn't follow you around once you've used it.

Q. Why are women like screen doors?
 A. Once they get banged a few times, they loosen up.

Q. How many men does it take to fix the vacuum cleaner??
 A. Why the **** should we fix it, we don't use the damn thing!

Q. What's the difference between your wife and your job?
 A. After five years your job will still suck.

Q. Why did God create lesbians?
 A. So feminists couldn't breed.

Q. Why do women fake their orgasms?
 A. Because they think we care.

Q. How many men does it take to open a beer?
 A. None. It should be opened by the time she brings it to you.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2014, 04:38:28 PM »

Can I adopt one of you fine women as my mother in law?   

Offline Chris_

« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2014, 08:40:57 PM »
Q. What's the difference between a woman and a toilet?
 A. A toilet doesn't follow you around once you've used it.
That's so wrong, but I laughed anyway. :rofl:

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2014, 10:52:09 AM »
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.