Author Topic: 59 bodies found in Mass Graves, investigation continues  (Read 2667 times)

Offline Alpha Mare

59 bodies found in Mass Graves, investigation continues
« on: April 07, 2011, 07:45:09 PM »
http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2011/04/san-fernando-massacre-victims-may-be.html

Mexican security forces searching for abducted bus passengers in Tamaulipas have stumbled on a collection of pits holding a total of 59 bodies. Authorities said the first victims to be identified are Mexicans, not migrants from other countries headed to the U.S.

Investigators made the grisly find early Wednesday near the ranch where drug cartel gunmen less than a year ago massacred 72 migrants from Central and South America.

Tamaulipas state investigators and federal authorities went to the site about 80 miles south of Brownsville to investigate reports that gunmen had begun stopping buses and pulling off some passengers in the area.

UPDATE: Several narco blogs are reporting a minimum of 75 bodies recovered yesterday as well as a continuation in search efforts after authorities found clothing of both children thrown in the graves, but no bodies.

It is also being reported on blogs that the bodies found showed no signs of gunshot wounds; the victims are said to have been bludgeoned to death with sledgehammers.

This information has NOT been confirmed by authorities.
"Political correctness is tyranny with manners."
    - Charlton Heston

Offline FreeBorn

• Semper Fidelis
Re: 59 bodies found in Mass Graves, investigation continues
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2011, 09:05:15 PM »
BUILD THE DAMNED FENCE ALREADY !!!

"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin; And how do you tell an anti-communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin." ~Ronald Reagan

Offline Adisa

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2011, 09:54:43 PM »
I know the main narco blog they are referring to.  It would turn your stomach, and there are people being butchered daily. The corruption is widespread and deep.

Offline Alpha Mare

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2011, 07:08:26 AM »
I know the main narco blog they are referring to.  It would turn your stomach, and there are people being butchered daily. The corruption is widespread and deep.
That's why I don't link to it. I can handle it, but it might be too graphic for some.
    - Charlton Heston

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2011, 11:22:22 PM »
I just saw this on the BBC... they are reporting a body count of 116 in Tamaulipas.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Alpha Mare

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2011, 11:46:21 PM »
They have arrested 16 suspects; one confessed to killing and burying 43 people.
    - Charlton Heston

Offline Alpha Mare

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2011, 11:56:26 PM »
US citizen among bus passengers abducted in Mexico

AP link
    - Charlton Heston

Offline Adisa

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2011, 03:05:04 AM »
That's why I don't link to it. I can handle it, but it might be too graphic for some.

Did you see their latest technique?  Skinning people alive.  And some wonder why these cartels should be classified as terrorist organizations.

Offline Alpha Mare

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2011, 10:19:27 AM »
Cartels are taking over the mines, and exporting ore to China.
A captured money launderer belonging to La Familia confessed to exporting 1.1 million tonnes of iron ore last year to China through three established companies in Mexico, netting $42 million, according to the attorney general's office.
Steel producers say they lost $240 million to thefts in 2010 and have seen the pace of robberies double so far this year, according to a Mexican industry association.

"They are robbing from companies' (iron ore) deposits or they are taking over the deposits completely," said Raul Gutierrez, head of the national steel chamber. "It makes it impossible to work there."

Deja vu.

- Charlton Heston