Author Topic: Russia Recalls its Ambassador After President Plugs Calls Putin a Killer  (Read 753 times)

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Pay no attention to the actual headline -- it's incorrect. RUSSIA recalled its ambassador back to Moscow, which in diplomacy-speak, evidently means downgrading diplomatic relations by one country to another.

Of course, President Plugs is saber-rattling against Russia in an effort to downplay how much he's in bed with China.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/russia-recalls-us-ambassador-biden-calls-putin-killer-threatens-action-over-election-meddling
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline DLR Pyro

Im waiting for xiden to boast that he wants to take putin behind the gym and beat the hell out of him...
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Drafe Hoblin

Not much of a story, FOX.

Looks like more of a Heritage Foundation vs. Russia thing.  Virtually nobody in the Biden command-puppet center has a clue why the ambassador was recalled... so FOX brings-on Nile Gardner to talk about a 6-month old poisoning-case? 

Yet they've ignored the upheaval of Soros being severely sanctioned by Hungary... which is itself, now a couple months old.  I used to laugh when the other networks had to shut-down their overseas-bureaus because they ran out of money.  But not before they tried to shove 'international' Brillo scrubbing-pad stories at us, like this one seems to be.   

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Not much of a story, FOX.

Looks like more of a Heritage Foundation vs. Russia thing.  Virtually nobody in the Biden command-puppet center has a clue why the ambassador was recalled... so FOX brings-on Nile Gardner to talk about a 6-month old poisoning-case? 

Yet they've ignored the upheaval of Soros being severely sanctioned by Hungary... which is itself, now a couple months old.  I used to laugh when the other networks had to shut-down their overseas-bureaus because they ran out of money.  But not before they tried to shove 'international' Brillo scrubbing-pad stories at us, like this one seems to be.   

I ran into the same "huh?" problem - but then I scrolled down and found the headline story.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Articulate Ape

• ad hominid
Joe Biden is such a moron and always was.
Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. ~ Benjamin Franklin